Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

Any anons here with a live in gf or wife? What disgusting habits does she do at home that pisses you off?

She farts a lot

Goes to bed with dirty feet

Showers 3 times a week

Poop with the door open

At least she's not fat, old or ugly.

You sound like a sensitive little bitch, holy shit.

Forgot, she's also a man

Damn, she’s ugly up close and from the side

leaves half eaten fruit on the fucking countertops.for hours DO YOU WANT FUCKING ANTS BITCH

I caught her scratching her ass and smelling her fingers a few times

Leaves her shit all over the place. Clogs up shower drain with long hairs, that she doesn't remove. Not much more that annoys me tho.

is she into anal?

I don't know, because I'm not

Femanon, here’s stupid shit my bf does
>needs to be told everything 4 times before any action is taken
>leaves toilet seat up but refuses to clean underside
>texts me memes like I should actually care about some stale pepe sadpost
>doesn’t clean his nasty ass nails
>doesn’t shave his gross excess hair although I keep myself trimmed
>brushes teeth every two days
>doesn’t wash his face
>open mic during video games with his band of merry faggots
>plays nintendo at 27

Does a bad job at cleaning her dishes and shit, sleeps way to much, little ambition, caught her peeing in the yard when she took the dog out and it clearly wasn't the first time

being a stupid ugly trans doesn't make you a female

And you put up with this because?

stfu

He has a good personality

Found the autist

CUZ THAT'S HOW YOU GET ANTS!

leaving him for another guy not an option?

did you found yourself

I cant stop laughing

Chews loudly with mouth open and flicks her tongue like a horse.

Hoards craft supplies and Monster High dolls.

Constantly watches oogie boogie ghost hunter crap on DVR.

Doesn't clean house.

She does keep the dishes up though.

ideal gf

Nintendo doesn‘t disappoint, cunt.

tits or get the fuck out. just hearing some girl complain about men makes me want to go read a woman hate thread. you idiots have a pick of any guy you want. you settled for one. you decided it. too bad you didn't choose one that beats your up so the rest of us don't have to listen to your bull shit. you made your decision now live with it. asshole.

Man I hope this is for real...

>sometimes refuses to have sex
>occasionally cries for stupid reasons
>does weird shit like going to the playground and playing with children

Don't ever date an 11–year–old.

>>plays nintendo at 27
gtfoh, you knew what you signed up for

Wow. Get a load of Elliot Rodger over here.

Horrible thunderous snoring

unless you're ugly, you can try again and find a much better guy. there are tons of disciplined, good-natured ones out there. if you're ugly, then just tolerate that behavior.

Based on your stupid shitty bf, you're probably the reason why.

elliot was a faggot
also i don't like glocks i prefer rifles

Wife shits with the door open and farts right in front of me. Walks around half naked 80% of the time. She Doesn’t give a fuck. She’s hot AF, but honestly I could use a lot more mystery.

-gets upset if i so much as look at our housemaid
-denies me sex and expects me to be loyal
-passive aggressive shit (ok, maybe that's me)
-won't lose weight for me (to be fair, i'm not exercising for her either)
-can't handle spontaneity. everything has to be planned ahead of time.....

Lets the dishes soak in the sink instead of rinsing them and putting them in the dishwasher, leaves her bobby pins everywhere, sucks the dog's cock and then vomits the sperm up all around the apartment, wears her jeans more than once before washing, doesn't always floss

she lives her gym bag everywhere, something i can't do because mine "stinks" and hers doesn't. also, women complain all the time about men leaving the toilet seat up. Have any of you ever looked at the underside of the lid when theres women around? they spray their piss in that area and i've never complained. shits gross.

>hot af
Best I can do is a 6

Hate that "I'm just gonna let them soak"
shit.

Mine is getting fat. She eats and doesn't exercise and gives zero shits. She gets depressed that she is gaining weight, but doesnt try anymore. She used to go to the gym 5 days a week and eat right when we were first dating. She has gained over 30 pounds.

I post her here. Name is mel. Hotness is subjective. Anyway, she’s very hygienic but is the opposite of bashful. It’s annoying at times.

Nice trips dog cuck.
If I was married I would bitch about something. So instead I'll complain about my boss.
-smokes a lot of pot and forgets important shit
-acts like a 25 year old thug
-eats food from a child's head
-brags about his dog n shit

Then you are faggot because there are no women on the internet.

LoL you cunts and you lack of acceptance of what men enjoy. Think of all the faggotty things you and your whore friends enjoy that he probably doesnt. LoL. Cunt.

Based response is kek.

My ex used to eat Spaghetti-O's cold straight out of the can.

why would you date someone like that. jesus, you people are freaks

This wasn't ust regular old Spaghetti-O's user. We're talking Spaghetti-O's with meatballs. Cold. Meatballs.

Does she fuck the dog too?

I play Nintendo at 37, so brace yourself for another decade of that.

Wifes eats q-tips. Actually gets mad if i buy the plastic kind because they "dont taste the same". Not used btw, shes eats them when she takes a shit. Which she does with the door opens which also bothers me.

Better than my ex though who had some weird smell issues with her pussy.

Okay I need some real advice Sup Forumsros

I have a big gf. She makes big people noises, snores, breaks beds and chairs over time. Makes kindof a vaccum noise when she eats and adds so much butter, sour cream, mayonnaise, and cream cheese to everything I feel nauseated sometimes.

I gently let her know things like I can't really be physically attracted to her, all of her health problems are only getting worse, doesn't she want to enjoy life and plan on sticking around?

She ignores all this, buys jackets too small and buttons them, buys kid shoes. She acts like a child and is in denial about more than herself. She is immature and has many times created awkward situations because she A) doesn't realize how hard it is out there and B) trusts anyone who "seems nice" (though she is right more than wrong).

My question is her fly by the seat of her pants personality just never allows my anxiety to reach a base level. I drink, I smoke, have legit presrcription for xanax and pain.

I keep her around because I really do love her since you ask. She always cries, and sorta says like her depression keeps her from doing anything really meaningful. I believe that but how can I ever stop getting frustrated with it?

And also before you ask no, when she hasn't been around I've had more than my share of sweet young things asking to hop on. I sometimes say yes. But any of you out there who have been alive for awhile know that finding someone who does care is like a black diamond.

Do I go back to knocking over daddy issues like dominoes? I really like the stable life but feel like I will make no more progress from this point and don't know if I'm ok with that.

never flushes the toilet
leaves dirty panties everywhere
always wants to fuck other men
hates cleaning

That is 95% of all women once they get married. My wife has gained 1-2 pounds a year that we have been married. Not a huge problem but she is only 4'10 so an extra 20 pounds looks like a lot on her

I am done with chubby and fat chicks. I tell them subtly and overtly that being a normal bodyweight is healthy and I am not gonna marry someone overweight. Now mind you, I eat right, I work out and will take time to help them.....but it's not a secret that I don't want an overweight GF. If you compromise this for too long....You will be unhappy guaranteed

Shits/pisses and wipes arse/vag with door wide open.
Hairdryer on at 5:30. am every fucking morning.
Refuses food then eats whatever I'm holding.
Throws knickers on my face sunny side down.

>feel like I will make no more progress from this point and don't know if I'm ok with that.

Never try to "fix" a person. They are who they are. If it bothers you enough to want to "fix" them, they arent the person for you

It's that I don't have to try bullshit. I'm happy and content...time to let myself go. She is a picky eater too...So healthy food is out of the question. She wants to go to a wedding where her ex is gonna be there. I am gonna be a laughing stock.

fml, thanks fellas

Forgot to add:
Watches me play video games then screams like a motherfucker whenever a zombie or similar appears.

I started pissing at the same time while she is on the toilet. Sometimes I miss in purpose. If she doesn't like it she can close the door.

>makes my videogames 50x more realistic

You're being over critical

Like u don't do that shit

>scractch ass and sniff feels good bra

You're being a total fucking pussy faggot.

Don't give up. Lots of people get shit for fat shaming and crap like that. I'm a normal BMI, I don't judge people's choices....but I just say how I feel. Now if you are fat...it's hard to tell your fat GF what to do, but if you try, communicate what you want.

"good personality"

>piped her up nice and probably has a decent job

>to insecure and faggoty to say anything to BF because he's the alpha who pipes her down so she comes to Sup Forumseta central to piss and moan about her bf

>Immediately regrets decision because she remembers multiple orgasms and shit he gives her.

>INb4 Women are just things

I might try that.

let us judge her hotness, user. post some pics

Man the fuck up. She took a piss outside. Have you never pissed outside before?

Sounds like both of you settled.

I rather be alone than be in that fat shitty cuck relationship.

>U talking about an asian named Mel, ben?

kek

She is two and a half me, so that isn't an issue. It just never strikes her as "wrong".

But hey I have problems and issues too. This girl also means a lot and even though I know she would be fine on her own god - she would spend the rest of her life at a discount store, living in an efficiency and using public transport. She would think she was happy right up until the morning at 42 where she just wouldn't wake up.

Am I selfish?

Have you tried actually talking it out with her? Telling her that you're legitimately worried about her and that you love her and want to see her change for the better?

And no, you're definitely not selfing man, it's just hard loving someone that doesn't take care of themselves.

selfish**

I like watching girls piss and pissing on girls. But she is weird about it....like she likess showing off but not being watched like it's weird. I just make her uncomfortable by treating her like a urinal. Like what is she gonna say, "dont pee on me"? Shitting with the door open is always gross. And leaving shit stains.

No. This mel.

It's because he is from reddit.

Same here. I do too but she can sleep with a fucking death metal band playing in the room... I can't. I have to put some hear plugs all fucking nights.

No its not, that you feel is a standard. What uf she gets pissed you want her to piss weight. What would her friends say? Ummm....probably a good idea. The catch thast I use is: I'm willing to do it with her. Healthy meals for two, give up desserts and alcohol, and walking and working out. It weould be selfish if you wanted her to try, while you sat in the couch.

Yeah. It makes her so much more depressed. She has therapy, pills, and to be honest has probably gone as far as she is willing to go in life without pain.

We will probably learn to communicate better, probably get married if only for the fact I won't have to worry about a drug addled fuck girl for the rest of my life.

I guess it's worth the effort. No offense I realize there are chicks on here but most of the ones you want to stick your dick in are EASY.

That is what grinds my gears. On with your regularly scheduled non sap thread.

So you've been an adult for more than two years, probably, and you're still on Sup Forums?

Grow up. You don't get to complain about him; he is just living like a man who has friends (for some reason I can't imagine; *I* wouldn't be his friend.) You're a chantard who apparently doesn't have friends.

You won't become a better person here. This isn't a place for that.

Wow; Google blurred the face of the Neighborhood Watch logo. Way to protect his privacy.

Yeah gonna stop you there. I do all those things and she politely asks if I can not try to hold her to the same standard.

Thanks though

ITS FUNNAY BECAUSE I AM SAYING A THING FROM A THING LAWL!!!

Does he at least ensure he gives you an orgasm before he creampies your face?

You don't need a visa to go to Thailand. Leave the country and start a new life.

Hey! You go on b/ too?!! I'll stop sending pepe but I gotta keep sending the gold I find in ylyl

Mine isn't dirty but the opposite. She throws everything in the washing machine almost daily. The amount of times I've had to dry with a hand towel or had no underwear because it was being washed is too high. but considering the alternative, I let it go.

I fart soo much my room smellz like fartz all the time, prilly enough farts to fill a hot air balloon

Kek

She'd have gained at least 75% of that even if she'd been single.

Metabolisms slow with age.

You knew that but didn't think about it because you were busy stereotyping women. If you think about that, you might become smarter.

Five years from now you will be fatter than you are now. Even if you pay attention to what I'm saying and get serious now about not being fatter? You'll still end up fatter. You. Will. Fail.

Smart man

cause he doesnt want to smell her shit? stfu faggot, no one is tough on Sup Forums.

I read a complain thread years ago about men scratching their crotch and smelling it.

Now I do it every time.

I like the way it smells.

My gal says it smells like clay when I haven't bathed yet that day.

Kinda wish she was like "Lassie" from _Porky's_

But hold her to the same standards for her own good!
It's not an inevibility that she'll end up 600 pounds and dead at the age of 40.
REALLY push her to make changes, even if it means it'll sour your relationship.

It's better to have tried and failed to help someone than to help her kill herself.

Also, user. I'm sorry about the situation. I really am.

I got cut on your feminist edge, fuck to tardlr

That's a good plan, the human equivalent of "rubbing their nose in it" I like your style user.

Bad bot.

Sauce on pic

Buy more underwear, it's a simple fix. Does she do the laundry herself or do you do it together?

...eats food from a child's head?

Gotcha, be honest with her. She wants honestly in a relationship right. I was just saying the disclaimer when it comes to expectations. Be honest with her....and yourself. Your soul and mental health with thank you.

You stopped thinking the minute you decided what I was posting was feminist.

You don't think. You just react the way you think the team you think you belong to wants you to behave.

They don't care about you.

Neither do I.

Get your shit together. Use your brain. Or don't. We're not low on your kind.