youtube.com/watch?v=dUVmehDr2fc
youtube.com/watch?v=SaeecIwCqk0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITT: newfriends try to troll newer newfriends with a worn out meme

why not?

Yeah, but what about fucking cheese OP?
you're telling me to quick cheese?
fuck outta here

Trolls trolling trolls while pissing in an ocean of piss and think they are l33t

The consumption of animals will be made illegal in 20 years.

Vegan spam makes me want a cheeseburger.

Do some resurrect we have no need for it we are not cows. Do you see any humans breastfeeding as an adult ?

You're technically right.
But we don't need to shit and piss on each other to reproduce.
Who cares.
Fuck you.

My oreos need cow milk.

I have been a milk drinker my entire life, but the level-headed tone of your pic and the flawless logic of your post have udderly won me over.

Lets hope so

Im afraid user i cannot do some resurrect. Im not a necromancer.

I think im doomed to enjoy milk and cheese for the rest of my life.

This is hilarious

And you have no reason to bitch but here you are.

NPR. Right, kid

Dont worry. I only eat natural, home grown cows and milk.

None of that GMO cows.

I'm vegan but when it starts being cool and unpopular, I'll eat meat so I don't need to develop skills to remain unique and relevant

Let's play spot the mentally deficient!

I was a kid in the 80s grow up

I mean, i would

>
>NPR. Right, kid

All of them. Their meat is fucking delicious. Stop being a faggot, introduce meat into a clean diet and hit the gym. You can better yourself in noticeable ways in a matter of few months.
Stop eating soy-based bullshit, it is scientifically proven to lower testosterone level, making a pussy out of you.

OUMANS also no need interwobs but we still do

But your body does not need milk !

You're delusional.

My body also does not need masturbation, im still gonna do it.

Same thing for coffee, movies and the rest of the things i enjoy.

ITT: newfriends successfully trolled newer newfriends with a worn out meme

Sorry mate, you are a dumb animal from one of the dumbest species when accounting for the intelligence/volumen ratio. You should have gone extinct millenia ago, but mankind graciously found several uses for your species, and thus it became domesticated and survived.
Learn to climb down stairs or GTFO.

None of these would be alive if not for livestock.

Fkin idiot
Survival of the fittest
We are fittest
So we eat
And they DIE
GET IT TROUGH UR SOYBOY HEAD

that's not what that means.

Mmm...
I can't wait to eat their nuggs and tendies

How the fuck is rape a part of this process??

Dude, you came to the wrong place with that message, I'm interested in knowing more about raping a cow.

Forced milking
>"RAPE"
dumbass vegans

You're right. Soyboys will be the result of your generation. All born with low-t and confused about whether or not they are trans-species.

insemination. duh. how the fuck do you think the calf is born? the insemination part is mostly rape.

That meme should go on to read "and enjoy me as you eat a burger" because now I'm hungry.

But that would not qualify as rape by any current definition of rape. Also if the cow is not milk there are serious health conditions that can result such as mastitis.

No but it taste good dipshit, need it for my Oreo cookies

do you eat raw onions?

not OP, not a vegan but most likely referring to forced artificial insemination

Ok so then every gynecologist and fertility doctor through out the word would be a rapist by your standards and definition not to mention every bull. Thanks for clarify that.

That's why it's dumbass xd

>what is consent
Are you retarded?

Are you kidding? Everyone who knocks up a female is guilty of rape at that point.

That law will be repealed 2 seconds later when the fucking ecosystem collapses

Wait, the option was open to rape them too?

I've not been doing my part. I am shame.

got three extra thick sirloins I cut into 6 normal thickness cuts marinated in the fridge, shits gonna be lit af

I've said it once I'll say it again, figure out how to 3d print meat that tastes better and is cheaper than traditionally harvested meat and we'll all buy that. That's all you have to do, not try to convince everyone to have your diet which will NEVER happen.

So, dog breeders are individuals who permit rape? Or do the bitches want it because of they're in heat?

But see that's where you're confused. Consent is only something that can be presented and received by sentient self-aware beings. It is a concept concieved by humans. It does not apply to other species, and forcing it upon them makes you an oppressor of the worst kind.

These are cows.

best

I mean, you're not wrong. Meat based protein will help you bulk up way faster than vegan substitutes and if you're a guy that's probably one of the easiest ways to lose weight because fuck doing cardio all day everyday just build up a ton of muscle and your body will burn the fat off just by existing.

youtube.com/watch?v=dUVmehDr2fc

youtube.com/watch?v=SaeecIwCqk0

Dont drink soy we dont need that either

HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET COLLAGEN IN MY DIET IF I CANT EAT MEAT?!?!?!

Tell ya what faggot... As soon as you convince the world population of women to start milking themselves and making it available for purchase, I'll switch over. Hell, they could even do a double price tier: one where I buy it from a container and a second where I get to suck it straight from their tit. But until you make that happen just know I'm gonna have a big fuckin glass of milk while I smile and laugh that there ain't shit you can do to stop me.

gynecologists kind of do rape

>most innocent creatures on the planet

Jokes on you, the murderous species in the mmiddle killed my grandfather.

VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE

LOL@herbivores

In the future, carnivorous humans will hunt you for food.

>gynecologist restrains random, unknowing woman
>have some random dude fuck her
>fertility doctor restrains random, unknowing woman
>inject some random dude's sperm into her
how is it equal to a gynecologist? a cow it put into a stall that's too small for her to move, often tied. then A: a bull is led in that fucks her whether she likes it or not. or B: some dude jams a insemination injector up her twat. at no point is a gynecologist meant to restrain unknowing women, and inseminate them, neither by injection, nor by having some random dude fuck them. so no, it's not the same.

at no part is the cow allowed to make a choice. she's restrained, doesn't know what's going to happen, and has no way of deciding for herself (because this would be inefficient for the business). if you did that to a human, it would count as rape under extreme circumstances. actually, you do anything to a human, as they do with cows, you'd be in prison for life.

(and i know half of you freaks have boners now.)

bovine do select their mates. most animals do. that's consent.

>forcing freedom of choice upon them makes you an oppressor of the worst kind
nice try.

>muh infographics
Nobody believes your lies, faggot.

>be me
>da Vinci
>complete fucking autist idiotic savant
>no social skill whatsoever
>have two sets of clothing: one for the first 6 months of the year, the other for the remainder of the year.
>begrudge meat eaters and their arrogance regarding my bathing only once every 6 months
>savage meat eaters aren't smart or talented as I am
>Chad punches me in the face, but since I'm a vegan, my stunted growth that kept me at 4'3 tall and I can't retaliate
>that's okay. I'll just doodle 1,000 killing machines and masturbate into my shoes again
>mfw people tell me that they'd rather have a big cock, normal body, proper eating habits, happiness, health, a loving family, and balance with nature over being an emasculated vegan midget that reeks like dried period blood mixed with a pajeet's dirty diaper (albeit with incredible artistic/intellectual talent).
>mfw they're just peasants.
>am... a-am I rite guyzzzz?

Sex with babies and raping dead bodies is "natural" in the animal world.

Pro-tip you fuckwads: "Natural" doesn't mean "good". Pick and choose, yo. The whole point of humans is that we're trying to move above and beyond "natural". Otherwise we'll just be a bunch of primitive minded shitheads.

Trusting one. Bitches gotta learn somehow.

is it bad that this turns me on

>Implying cruelty free dairy doesn't exist

That better be a fryer he's throwing them in to

Why not fruit ?

I can't tell whose side I'm meant to be on, in this one. They both make really bad points and contradict themselves. It's just two idiots arguing about shit that neither really understands.

2/10 b8, try harder

Probably because rapists, murderers and paedophiles are better than animal scum.

why dont you go marry a fucking cow, you fuckin hippy

But veal tastes good. Bleu cheese burgers taste awesome.

How is your thread going ?

Because too much fruit will erode your teeth to stumps (as if the lack of calcium wasn't bad enough.)

>posts it but doesn't get it
You nutters crack me up.

Kiwis aye

Posting something is
>garbage for your mind
on Sup Forums.
Kek

yeah but we can because we're at the top of the food chain and it tastes nice

Sjw spreads "their" world shattering opinion about something never heard of or thought about before....righttttttttt

We have no need to consume anything other than broccoli and beans to survive, but we do so because it tastes good you div.

No calcium for your old bones lol, you will dust away and regret your 60's/70's

Sup Forums needs to go.