26 years old, still pick my nose and eat it. Who's with me?

26 years old, still pick my nose and eat it. Who's with me?

>using since4pass to virtually tripfag on Sup Forums

Im with you bro, what are u suppose to do with it anyway. rub it off under ur desk? or bring papertowels everywhere you go?

me too. Apparently snot contains anti bacteria. probably why I have got an amazing immune system

21 here. Same. What's your favorite kind of booger?

Yeah I'll admit that I'm 24 and still pick and taste. I try and spit it now though when no one is looking

21 here, eat my boogs on the daily. delicious and nutricious

I did it before I knew about this, but It only reaffirmed my decision.
Its so obviously a natural behavior, but society decided it was gross.
I would wager most people still do it, and just hide it.

>what are u suppose to do with it anyway. rub it off under ur desk? or bring papertowels everywhere you go?
Hell no. You work those finger muscles and learn how to fire those gooey fuckers into the great beyond. If you can find the booger, you've failed. Shit should be like the Voyagers hurdling to the Oort Cloud.

42 and still doing it

31. Ditto.

I pick my nose to keep it clean. I eat my boogers because I just always have.

hell yeah. I like when you dislodge a huge jelly mass of snot that's blocking your nasal passage. Salty slimy deliciousness.

The crusty stuff is good too

I also pick at scabs and eat that, got loads of that shit in my scalp. Toe and foot skin is also a treat

Getting there, id like to stop but the texture is fuckin amazing, you cant just stick it back in your nose once you've picked it out

I like when you pull it out and it's like a string of hard snot up your sinuses. Feels SOOOOOOO goood.

I've just ate one.
And it's true, it contains antibodies, sorta like a vaccine.

>Toe and foot skin is also a treat
I do this too. YUM

I used to pee my pants on a daily basis when I was 5, I stopped doing it cause I'm not retarded though.

How about you excuse yourself and go to the bathroom?

Like, I'd swallow my mucus through the nose/mouth connection to avoid choking at night. But actively digging in my nose for dried up boogers, studying them and then eating them would require some fucking compensation.

bud if you were pissing your pants when you were 5 you were developmentally delayed. Retard confirmed.

I like the crunchy and chewy ones especially if there's a little dried blood in there for taste. I need to cut back though I cause a nosebleed at least once a week.

Fukken noice

Do you guys still worry about people seeing you? I still try to be discreet but I thing theis guy at work in the opposite cubicle has seen me.