Hey Sup Forums my gf just cheated on me and she wants me to break up with her, but I can't...

Hey Sup Forums my gf just cheated on me and she wants me to break up with her, but I can't, she saved me from Fucking suicide Sup Forums and I Fucking love her to pieces, she's so emotional right and she's gone to sleep, what do I do b

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8c8dfa00oWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dump her, if you can get a gf now you'll be able to get another gf who is the same in a few months time

Hey man, I met her over overwatch and had plans to meet her after christmas, and it hurts me to not be with her

I'm just really full of void right now and I don't know what to do, I'm in a bad household, no future plans just played vidya with my gf everyday

Get a job and fuck girls there. That's what I do, don't sulk. All that does us make it worse.

you'll find another girl over overwatch then, i honestly think you should dump her but still remain in contact, if you still have feelings for her in a few months get back with her

How about stop having pretend gf’s and fuck a real living thing? Get a dog.That’ll fill your void, feg

her name doesn't happen to be Kaitlyn does it.

No, it's Anita, I knew she was going to cheat eventually because she's done it in the pass, so it doesn't surprise me she did, it's just a fuckingfeelsbadman

>Hey Sup Forums my gf just cheated on me and she wants me to break up with her, but I can't, she saved me from Fucking suicide Sup Forums and I Fucking love her to pieces, she's so emotional right and she's gone to sleep, what do I do b

This is why you don't feed wild cats.

I don't even know if I'll be able to do that, I love her and I'm willing to go through it with her, I had plans to move in with her and shit, I'm just so Fucking furious right now and I want to Fucking kill the cunt that thought it was a good idea to do it with her, but I can't because I don't even know who he is, neither did she, she just met him and really liked him fuck I wanna die right now

youtube.com/watch?v=8c8dfa00oWk

What do you mean?

She isn't the one, it'll hurt for a while and takes time to heal, you'll move on. I've been in the exact same position, trust me.

well man, some genuine advice, forget about her, if you're fat get a desk peddler and work from there. I know it sucks but honestly, just focus on you for a change. When you focus on yourself instead of meaningless shit like that you always end up far more confident and stronger in the end. gl fam

>she wants me to break up with her
how is this even a thing. If she doesn't want to be with you there is no relationship.

if she's done it in the past AND did it to you, let her go, she isn't worth it, she'll do it again

>Implying is the dude's fault
Fucking kill yourself you beta faggot

KYS NIGGER
YOU GOT CUCKED

because feeding a wild cat just makes it live longer. you're not teaching it to hunt for itself and kill rodents. it just makes it a feral animal dependent on the food you put out, but not a pet. the worst of both worlds.

her giving a clingy asshole love didn't make said clingy asshole better, it made him worse. now his bowl of food is being taken away and instead of learning how to hunt for himself he's just begging harder for the same bowl of food.

stop feeding wild cats.

She wants to be with me though I think, I mean at this point, I've been cheated on before but this was my first serious relationship, and I had everything planned and shit, I'm gonna talk to her again when she's awake so she can somewhat think straight

listen listen listen. how did she cheat if you were dating over overwatch

omg so fucking this
/thread

I want to give her one more chance at least
Nice

You're delusional. It's over. That's why she cheated. She's just thinks she's earning karma points by "being nice" but she's really just leading you on.

Not exactly on overwatch, we just met over that and did shit together

You don't need to think shit, dump that bitch and get over it

One more chance won't solve it, she cheated once and she will do it again

dump her you fucking cuck, just because it hurts doesn't mean you should willingly hand over your dignity and be a degenerate cuck.

>KICK HER TO THE KERB
>I
>C
>K

>H
>E
>R

>T
>O

>T
>H
>E

>K
>E
>R
>B

one more chance sounds like a good idea but it isnt, she'll think she can get away with it again, let her know youre not fucking around and break up with her, and in a few months time if she is genuinely sorry, take her back.

Fuck that hoe it's going to hurt user but time will heal you. A female is not worth killing yourself. Overcome the pain and try and move on. For a little revenge make her feel like complete shit.

i was gonna ask this same question

guys he's a stage 5 clinger. he can't realize that its over and he has to move on. he's jut going to sit there and smell the burning sterno even though the buffet closed an hour ago.

I know I'm clingy, I'm just battling with myself if I want to end it or not

Why is it the dude's fault? You're not dating the dude. You're dating your girlfriend. She's the one obligated to stay faithful.

I'm honestly just going through the five stages right now

the person you thought you love does not exist, at least it's not your GF, dump that cheating piece of shit ASAP and start looking for your true angel of salvation, my brother

This bro

FWIW, my gf cheated on me early on in the relationship. We are together 6 years later

and guess how many other dicks she has taken since then

You must really enjoy being on chastity, cuck

Sounds like she's going to make you kys.

I really Fucking enjoy being heartbroken for the first time too man

honestly dump her dude, if she knows she saved you from suicide then goes ahead and cheats on you then she isn’t fucking worth it, you deserve better and will find better

You're heads probably fucked rn but break up with her is the only right answer, she cheated on you once and she'll more than likely do it again. Find someone else. Unless you're going for an open relationship ig

I'll be your girlfriend.

That's really gay man

Get a grip everyone told you what you need to do. And if you're dumbass really wants to keep her, being a clingy faggot isn't gonna help

>Hey Sup Forums my gf just cheated on me and she wants me to break up with her,

She feels extremely bad that she no longer feels sexually attracted to you, really guilty because of how much she's emotionally invested in you, but can't bring herself to end it.
She then decided to do something she left was "unforgivable" in a bid to get you to end the relationship and let her move on with her life because that's what she wants, OP -- to move on.

>she saved me from Fucking suicide Sup Forums and I Fucking love her to pieces,

If you love her so much, then this is the time you do her a solid and let her go. She's no longer interested in having sex with you and she craves sexual satisfaction that she can no longer get with you. That doesn't mean she hates you or you're a bad person or even that you did anything wrong. It's just time for the relationship to end.

>she's so emotional right and she's gone to sleep, what do I do b

You break up with her.
You're never going to get what you want. She's never going to be an active, reciprocating, member of the relationship again. Eventually she's going to start to really resent you for not giving her the out she actually wants. She can't bring herself to end the relationship. End it for her. It's in both your best interests.

Lel

>First serious relationship

Listen to yourself bro, you've never even met this chick before and she's proven for the second time that she doesn't give a fuck about your feelings.

Not only is it barely a relationship, it is far from fucking serious.

Because sometimes a girl is caught between trying to be a good person in their view and their carnal desires of being used as a cocksleeve.

It's that moment where she's with a guy she thinks is really nice and good, maybe even could be a good husband and father, but for the love of all that is holy she can't seem to be anything but repulsed by in terms of wanting to get fucked by him (or at least it's slowly getting to that point).

So on one hand they want to leave, on the other the dude has done nothing outwardly enough to justify it to herself to leave and this creates unbearable cognitive dissonance for her.

At least hoes will drop you when you don't have money. At least total whores will drop you when you don't do it for them anymore. These kinds of good girls will almost martyr themselves in an effort to get you to want to dump them if they're left to get to that level of crazy. It's just better to give them what they actually want and cut them loose.

Smoke a big ass blunt and forget about that bitch. Tell her she's worthless for doing that shit and ignore her. She'll want you back for suddenly not being a lil bitch anymore. Btw how can you love anybody who cheated on you? Lol I was like that back when I was like 15 years old.

fuck the daft cunt. leave her

Please don’t be a retard that messes their life up and actually listen to the people above, they’re giving really good advice and it’d be a shame to see another person fall for someone who doesn’t care about them as much as they care about the person

I have read not a word. I just want to say that I like pudding and dogs

And she still cheats on you

>internet girlfriend

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ACTUALLY KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTTTT HAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA

Although i do agree with you both, i say kill him. If you want to get back with her you need to man up and alpha him down. If you do not want to get back with her, kill them both.

OR, a method i would personally recommend, RAPE HIM.
He fucked YOUR girldfriend against YOUR will, now you will fuck HIM against HIS will.

Dump the whore.

Then kill yourself.

Dump her and/or kill yourself you fucking weak piece of shit you're sickening

Wait wait wait. You’ve never met her in real life? How did no one catch this?

While I stand by my assertion that the man did nothing wrong, I'm finding myself strangely inclined to agree with you. OP should rape him. Murder won't solve anything, but raping him is more a matter of principle than an "ought" derived from responsibility for our actions and a concept of justice. It is desirable to be a man that will uphold and stand by his principles. People respect a man that lives by his principles. If one does not live as someone that can be respected by oneself and others, then one cannot justify their existence. Rape as a matter of principle is OP's only recourse.

Yo stoner I know it’s you

If u dont break up with her you are in eternal hell. She knows now she can do anything to you.

Mfw this retard is e dating