What does Sup Forums play when handed the aux cord by a normie?

What does Sup Forums play when handed the aux cord by a normie?

I always get confounded by this situation but I've found that all normies love Take on Me. No exceptions, all normies will at least placidly sit through Take on Me. (Not all those who love Take on Me are normies though, kind of a rectangle/square situation)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg46qfjY568
youtube.com/watch?v=ewc1hixzYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=OgkOYdEvtE0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lh8nD6oqPBM
youtube.com/watch?v=qXnT3LFTc-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Magical Mystery Tour title track

probably this

youtube.com/watch?v=Xg46qfjY568

kendrick lamar or kanye

doesn't really work that way

good track for starting a car trip/ride

Dillinger Escape Plan

youtube.com/watch?v=ewc1hixzYPY

Shuffle. There's nothing I have downloaded that's too crazy within the first few seconds, so I have time to intervene if I just put on the seer title track.

At least that's what I would do, but I don't really have friends so I've never had this experience.

never fails
youtube.com/watch?v=OgkOYdEvtE0

James Joyce - Bid Adieu to Girlish Days

also gives you seven minutes to frantically search through your library to build a queue so that's a plus

kanye

f# a# (infinity)
>tfw

ofc my library is the queue you dummy :)

Ariel Pink.

whatever's easy on the ears, I guess. my friends enjoy a lot of the same shit I do though so my experience is different

When in doubt, Bowie or Talking Heads.

Death Grips

My gf likes Pink Floyd's poppier tracks, Mac Demarco, and Beatles and her musical taste is pleb as hell

Michael jackson. Never had a complaint. Hes king for a reason

Just put on Funk Wav Bounces vol 1 if you're all so nervous about putting on music

my mixtape or like tricot since my only friend is a weeb

Tool 10,000 days

youtube.com/watch?v=Lh8nD6oqPBM

Always does well when played loudly to a drunk crowd. Obviously NZ specific.

Nails or Death Grips

>implying you're not normie scum yourself

I really only have the New Vegas soundtrack and the Camera Obscura scoretrack on my phone. I don't really have the time to just listen to music (and I never go anywhere so there's that, too), so I never really bought any music.

My normie friends got weirded out by fucking DFA1979
how?!

Chicago Drill.

My normie friends seem to like Kid Cudi. So I play MotM and they enjoy it

Fr-friends....?

What is this "squad?"

Talking Heads and Devo

the poppiest hits from albums i like, e.g. revival deerhunter, roygbiv, out of mind DIIV, or dont try everything everything. either that or some beach house/actual pop hits like we belong together or cant feel my face cause listening to that stuff every once in a while isnt going to hurt any of yall

i played mellowhype for my friends
i seemed to be the only one who liked it

Nah I just suffer through the j Cole and pretend like I like it.

> dormmate in college listens to dubstep and grateful dead
> her friends are always dabbing with her in our dorm
> browsing Sup Forums and drinking before going to jam with friends
> her bf notices my laptop screen
> user, you're a/mu/tant too??
> *cringe* um yeah
>here play some music
> hands me aux
> put on shuffle
> Prurient comes on
> sit in uncomfortable silence until the song ends
> immediately leave

Otherwise i just play some punk like black flag, old school hiphop, or pop like lady gaga

Emily?

I just put meme songs like Ocean Man or pick gorillaz and shuffle.

No.

Susan?

I always feel uncomfortable when people talk about Sup Forums irl. It's like talking about xvideos or some shit in public.

I said trips at the cash register once when the change was trips, odd looks, very odd looks.

loooool

I got Trout Mask Replica on my phone so putting my phone on shuffle around friends is always a high-risk situation.

George?

Mostly really accessible Hip Hop or instrumental stuff. Most people complain I like too much music without lyrics.

I find that normies usually don't mind LCD Soundystem.

Most rap is usually pretty fine as well, I find you can pretty much put on any hip hop track and they'll dig it. As long as its not Death Grips or Clouddead or something.

Also if all else fails you can just jam out to anything from Tame Impala.

lol

Got told to sort out the pre-show music the other night for a comedy how I was doing sound for. High stakes shit. I played a Jizue album on half volume.

Having friends from completely different backgrounds and music tastes, it helps that I have a little bit of everything so everyone is happy.

With my pop-loving friends, Lorde, Lana Del Rey, or Gaga are good enough. My metal-leaning friends seem to like Sabaton, Megadeth, Rammstein, etc. As far as Hip Hop, Eminem is the ultimate crowd pleaser. Everyone seems to like him,

Just turn on some top 40s rap and they'll shut the fuck up

Couple of my friends are hard to impress, I have to get really obscure or just weird shit they dont know.
I've had success with envy, té & midori.

my more normie friends i'd put on some synthy dream pop shit, maybe polica or yukari. People liked black devil disco club too, guess its pretty similar to current edm.
When all else fails I go for some noisia or blacksun empire.

Jerry?

Depends what type of normies we’re talking about. Usually i’ll just default to mid 2000s rap like rich boi for the nostalgia factor

The rockiest, 4/4est thing on my mp3 player.

People always like Bam Bam by Sister Nancy.
youtube.com/watch?v=qXnT3LFTc-s

My friends think QorSA is weird music.
I'm a giant fan of QotSA and Josh Homme, but it's not all that experimental, wtf?

>DUDE IT'S THAT GTA SAN ANDREAS SONG LMAO
I like that album quite a bit though

Depends on the situation.
One time I was at a party playing Werewolves, and somehow I was delegated the responsibility of picking the music. I put on some dungeon synth and it totally set the mood

my friends have varying degrees of taste (none to v good) but I always find 60s pop, soul, motown and funk goes down well.
also accessible post-punk/new wave/80s shit.

and kendrick.

Do people not have a Normie playlist?

I just put on some Death Grips and this gets all the pussies wet.

>putting that much effort into pandering to normies

Who unironically does this?

Yeah, I have the perfect playlist for this situation.

Its one whole week long and the only song is One Week.

The Seer

this

That's because mellowhype is bad

That one song by Empire of the Sun

my friends and i all like the same type of music.
we go to parties and the people at the parties like the same type of music as us.
at parties we usually play the more upbeat artists like talking heads, brockhampton and 90s edm like prodigy.
about 10 of us went to see death grips the other month.
the songs that we put on at the end of parties for shits and gigs when we are all drunk and singing along are like nmh or anco or kate bush or something.

Gorillaz, basically everyone likes or at least doesn't mind it

kek

>don't have time to listen to music
>don't go anywhere

What exactly do you do all day user