Tfw realized Americans consider Kim Kardashian to be white

>tfw realized Americans consider Kim Kardashian to be white

Lol, she is Armenian, Armenians are pretty much the definition of brown people, literally the most colored people of Caucasus. No one sane in Russia would consider them to be white, they are churkas in their finest.

>inb4 that autist posting Russian+Churkas couples

Russia has many Armenians and they pass for Russians.

I'll just leave this here

The fuck ? Who the hell would consider her white ?

She's white in America

All the Americans do

They all got rhinoplasty

Lel so much for taking pride with their noses

I sometimes don't even know anymore with foreigners.

Frenchies, Spaniards, Italians, Armenians. They all look like foreigners to me.

Except they don't. They're swarthy as fuck.

Brown people trying to look white is cringy as fuck

They eventually bleach themselves with slav genes anyways.

>hating armenians

american white looks better

>white

you would honestly choose left because she is muh blonde hair and blue eyes
she has no fucking chin round face and looks like a rat. meanwhile right is attractive and I could slav her

You're right, but she's not white

i agree. white is a stupid label anyway

Yes, I agree, my "russian" friend.

Is this actually true or are you trolling?

completely unscientific. and its more jewish to make a label like that to seperate europeans into infighting about who is white or not.

They both look like foreigners desu.

>I have an Armenian friend who is brown as fuck
>everyone says he's White
>Another friend is Argentinian with blue eyes
>everyone says he's non-White.

This country has turned into a fucking joke, our people can't even differentiate ourselves from others. As long as they sound foreign enough, everyone will they're just a weird brand of European.

"White" isn't a thing.

America is an artificial state that shouldn't exist.

You started talking about racemixing, not me.

I don't hate them, I just say that I don't understand why do Americans consider her white, it's weird.

It's true

It's not infighting if they're not in a group together. Having a similar skintone does not matter.

will think*

>churkas at their finest
hm
anyway I think southern europeans weren''t consider white at one point. they keep changing it to suit their needs.

>armenians
>brown

In the Netherlands Indonesians and Surinamese are honorary Dutchies.
While Turks and Moroccans are brown foreigners reeeeee.

Only Northern Europeans with blonde hair and blue eyes are white. Also no one considers kardashian to be white in America.

He's correct, the whole concept of "white" people in USA is retarded and outdated. It was applicable when there were mostly white Anglos and their black slaved in America but nowadays it makes no sense because skin color means nothing culturally. Black American would be much closer culturally to an average WASP than Russian yet we are white too. Some people like Italians or Greeks are considered white and Turks and Arabs are not while obviously Greeks are way closer to Turks than to Germans for example. Americans should switch to ethnicity, it's the only thing that matters.

>anyway I think southern europeans weren''t consider white at one point.

Not really. The British reclassified who was and wasn't white at a whim. Franklin didn't consider Germans and Swedes to be White, he called them swarthy, not even kidding. He really hated Germans in particular though.

>southern europeans weren''t consider white at one point. they keep changing it to suit their needs.
Pretty much this, all this idea of whiteness in USA is completely artificial.

what is churkas ?

White Americans are a mix of European ethnicities anyway, they have no identity so they created the term "white". They make arbitrary defenitions of who's white and who isn't when it fits their agenda.
>Southern Europeans are white when we want to brag about "white" achievements like Rome/Greece and the ranks renaissance
>George Zimmerman is now "white" because he killed a black teen

churka:
1. chock, block of wood
2. (offensive, ethnic slur) an immigrant from Central Asia or the Caucasus, a wog; dumb person, in general

Armenian girls are hot

That's because you guys were doing it first.

Actually these days Russians aren't considered white. Russians are portrayed as Arabs in media.

Russian slur for Caucasians and Middle Asians. But churka is more associated with Middle Asians, Caucasians are more often called khaches, khach is a slur specially for Caucasians. Khach was originally Armenian name which became a slur in Russian language.

only after heavy nose plastic surgery in most cases

>le russian
>last name is "pavel"

oh yeah, british education at its finest

Ben Franklin didn't consider Russians to be White either.

Khach literally just means "cross" in Armenian (as in, biblcal one), and is commonly used in armenians' last name (sort of as ivan in russians' last names)

Kek, if it's true (I am not really into western medias), it's just another proof why whiteness is just a retarded concept. It's either should be a synonym for Caucasian race or be abandoned.

I need an Armenian gf

Armenians and Georgians are Caucasians too, but they're not "white". People should just go by ethnicity or create a racial term only used for Europeans

yes, because separating people by labels works so well towards bringing peaceful life in the world

Georgians and Azeris are better 2bh, Armenian mentality is very close to stereotypical Jewish mindset, le happy merchant and shit. Azeris are peasants, Georgians are mountain people.

What he means is that our kiked media is always painting the russian boogeyman. You are worse than ISIS.

I don't mind jew mentality

>Georgians are mountain people

what does that even mean? that they roast shashlyk and fuck sheep all day? They are all fucking mountain people

>TFW people like xabi Alonso, Torres, and pique are considered "white" in America because they speak Spanish
>but somehow middle easterners and North Africans are

>racial term only used for Europeans
It would be the same shit as whiteness, because who is European and who is not is also arbitrary shit. For example, most of Russians do not consider ourselves to be European, but many Westerners consider us to be European, same goes to Ukrainians for example. It makes no sense.
The only real thing is ethnicity, that's it.

>They are all fucking mountain people
Armenians and Azeris are not that much, they have MENA influences in their culture, while Georgians and northern Caucasians are classic mountainers with clannish mindset and special culture.

*aren't

he looks "jew", not Arab

georiga reminded me a lot of italy desu.

It's the kikes man, they are constantly broadening the definition of being white.

There are many anthropological types of armenians, it is okay, when you have Turks and Arabs as your neighbours

>being white

>Armenians
>has a pretty big history
>christians
>europeoid race
>participated in Crusades

i don`t know why they couldn`t be considered as white

at least they're christian though

Turks in the broadest sense of the word

shitskin

This whole concept of "whiteness" is idiotic anyway.

>It would be the same shit as whiteness, because who is European and who is not is also arbitrary shit.

Not at all. You Russians are mostly white, but you're not European. Same with Belarus, Ukraine and I'd even say the Baltics and Balkans.

What does being Christian have to do with whiteness? Majority of black people are Christians, as well as whole Latin America. Does the fact that Europe crusaded Russia and Nevsky sinked them in a lake make us less white?

>literally the most colored people of Caucasus
Nope. The most coloured people here are Azeris. None of them are culturally Caucasian though.