>Gomes - 30m
>Alcacer - 25m
>Umtiti - 22m
>Digne - 15m
>Cillessen - 11m
>D. Suarez - 3m

What the fuck were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

fcbarcelona.com/club/news/2016-2017/fc-barcelona-close-the-201516-season-with-record-revenues-679-million-euros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have the worst management in the world
Just burn the whole thing down

>>Gomes - 30m
>>Alcacer - 25m
Only these two that can be regarded as flops

Barza is full of old hags and they tried to refresh the team with young talents... They will have to wait 30+ years to get another generation like the one with messi, pique, pedro, busquets, etc.

After messi retires they will be a B team again

>After messi retires they will be a B team again
stop talking absolute shit you fucking ape

>this

Only underage people thinks that Barcelona is this great club with successful history. Before 2005, they were constantly getting wrecked in Spain by the other teams.

Once Messi leaves Suarez will be gone and Nerman will probably take a big money move
Who will Barcelona have?

La masia a shit, face it user

>gomes
he still deserves another shot under a manager who can organize a midfield. not one barca midfielder has been consistent this season.
>alcacer
complete waste of money and unnecessary when they had munir who looks great.
>umtiti
been a revelation. he's earned a starting position
>the rest
nothing wrong with some more depth, been really disappointed with denis though.

You mean who can one of the wealthiest most successful and appealing clubs in the world replace them with?

It's more wishful thinking from spackers who have zero understanding of football that think Barca will become some B team once Messi goes.

You sound upset. He's right, their best young la masia product is fucking Sergio Roberto. At least madrid were smart enough to buy up all the Spanish youth like Asensio, Llorente, and Vallejo

They have brought nothing but shit players this year
Manchester United have thrown money at their problems and it hasn't worked
Barcelona was great because of La Masia and now that's dead

Loads of successful clubs don't have successful academies, what's your point?

And you sound clueless. This isn't niggerhoop, friendo. You're out of your depth here.

you act like barca are incapable of spending money.

They literally shelled out 70 million last summer on literally who's

None of those players would even break the first team at Southampton

>They have brought nothing but shit players this year
Yes, and? Is Messi leaving this year?

>Barcelona was great because of La Masia and now that's dead
You mean you don't know of any youth players they have, don't understand how the transfer market works, don't understand that Barca can spend 100s of millions on players they need?

>b-b-but they spent money on rubbish this summer

So fuck. Suarez, Neymar, Umtiti, Mascherano, Rakitic, ter Stegen show they can do it right

Cillessen and Umtiti are good and Alcacer and Suarez are solid rotation options

Suarez is fine, 3m, he's good and has potential too.

How many actual minutes has Alcacer player this season?

The current board is a pathetic joke. No wonder the old based board along with Guardiola left. Bartomeu and the board all need to go if Barca ever wants to recover from this.

What the fuck happened to Barcelona's youth system?

Even Halal's which was a complete joke that Florentino never gave a shit about is now doing way better.

They are not giving their masia players any chances and the decent ones like Munir (who scored a goal on them a month back) and Delofeu are loaned or sold. The current board is so incompetent it's hilarious. They actually think putting any shitter next to MSN will keep the team running well.

I'm honestly amazed that a team that today had a bench that consisted of Mascherano, Alcacer, Denis Suarez, Digne, Andre Gomes and Carles Aleña isn't fourth in La Liga and is in the Copa del Rey final.

>Cillessen
>Digne

>26 million Bri'ish pounds

The problem is that they didn't buy a top class player, just players who may or may not be good some day.

>be andre gomes
>somehow make the euro squad
>start the first game
>be utter shit
>still start
>get substituted earlier each game
>eventually dropped for a 16 year old neanderthal that doesn't know what a pass is
>completely dropped in the end
>win euro
>35m move to barca

>be jasper sillysen
>be notoriously shit
>be the first gk ever to be subbed out in a wc game without any injury
>get move to barcelona

>Gomes - 30m
Keep. There's no way you're getting the 30m back, his contract can't be that big, might as well give him a second shot in a different system under a different manager.
>Alcacer - 25m
Sell to the highest bidder. Offers nothing that Suarez doesn't and playing Pique as a striker in the final 10 minutes when losing will bring more goals than subbing Alcacer in.
>Umtiti - 22m
Keep, he's been far better than Mascherano or Mathieu.
>Digne - 15m
Keep, solid backup. Unless Alba drops to backup and Barca buy a 1st choice LB.
>Cillessen - 11m
He's shit but he never plays anyway.
>D. Suarez - 3m
I expected more from him desu but I'd keep him by the same logic I'd keep Gomes. He was great at Villareal's 4-4-2, he doesn't fit anywhere in a 4-3-3.

Also, depending on new manager's formation and system, sell one of Roberto or Vidal, Turan, Rakitic if a 1st choice midfielder can be bought, one of Mascherano or Mathieu. Consider selling Neymar if the offer is huge enough, otherwise wait one year for Messi's contract to run out and tell him to fuck off.

Cillesen looked depressed on the bench yesterday.
I think, from what I've seen, he's been better and safer than MAtS the minutes he's got.

Barcelona should've just kept Xavi and Alves a couple more years, bought a fantastic centreback yesterday, a fantastic midfielder this year, and they should've tried much harder to keep Thiago, Pedro and even Fabregas. Then they would've still been on top.

The same idiots who laugh at Barcelona today is probably the same people that yelled for radical change when their controlbased game seemed to fade.

>his contract can't be that big
He had Madrid offering him money too, it will be nice and meaty.

>Cillesen looked depressed on the bench yesterday.
That's just his face. Like he hasn't slept in days.

is this /trans/?

Madrid summer transfers: every ref in the league and Kassai

your mum is trans

When they bought Matthieu I knew thier "era" would be over soon.

>implying you can buy really good players for 20-30m in this market
Barça got exactly what they purchased and the fans need to start facing reality, that the good times are over. stretched financially over Suarez and Neymar purchases and messi's contract they can't afford true quality for other positions.
it will be some tough 5 or 6 seasons, fighting with Valencia and Bilbao for CL places, Group Stage elimination, maybe a Copa final, but I'm sure they'll bounce back eventually, they're a big club after all, just not a giant.
It's how life is.

How much did Dele Alli cost? Eriksen, Alderweireld, Kante, Dybala, Aubameyang?

>it will be some tough 5 or 6 seasons, fighting with Valencia and Bilbao for CL places
Hilarious you're this deluded.

They're also playing Mathieu regularly, and starting him in both CL quarter finals

>stretched financially

>fcbarcelona.com/club/news/2016-2017/fc-barcelona-close-the-201516-season-with-record-revenues-679-million-euros

>total transfer spending 16/17 - €122.75M

I must admit i didn't follow football a lot these few years, and when i came back to it and saw that Barca had a player named Jeremy Mathieu that i had never heard of since he doesn't even have the level to play in the national team, i really wondered what the fuck did they think when they bought him

you're an idiot

>revenues == profits
pic related.
>total transfer spending 16/17 - €122.75M
and that's what you get for that kind of money: Gomes, Alcacer, Umtiti + whomever

I fear >we Barça fans are living in fantasy land, why not be realistic and prepare for inevitable rough patch?

>tfw Messi's huge salary and bonuses over those years drained Barca.

bankruptcy soon.

And how many clubs are actually making a profit? let alone one greater than Barca are?

You're utterly clueless. You cannot be objective and are allowing your hatred of Barca cloud your opinions.

all of them are making profit. what world do you live in? and that's not the point, the point is that Barça rivals are not stretched financially, they have decent teams and decent subs. And can afford decent purchases if they need to. unlike Barcelona.
>You cannot be objective and are allowing your hatred of Barca cloud your opinions.
Why are you upset? what are you talking about? why would I hate Barça? they mean nothing to me.

But it is the point. You're claiming that Barca are "stretched financially", when the evidence suggest they aren't at all.

>unlike Barcelona.
Who have just spent over 120m euros on players last summer? Ignore who they actually bought, just focus of that figure. DO you see how your argument is fucking stupid? But aside your hatred and bias, and look at the facts objectively.

the evidence is in the OP >buying shitty players when in dire need of replacing an aging team

120/6 = 20
>need 6 players.
>bought 6 players averaging 20M each
>what I really wanted was to spend 60M in each because that's the level I want to compete in
>not stretched financially

That's not evidence. Provide evidence that they are "stretched financially", because everything points to them not being.

shirt sleeve, training kit, shorts, socks and celebration arab sponsoring incoming.

>Valencia got 100m euros for Mustafi, Alcacer and Gomes

Ok, you win. They are NOT streched financially.
Sorry for mentioning this.

At least you fucking understand now.