Thread got deleted before we could finish our conversation...

Thread got deleted before we could finish our conversation. In response to "Smoking and road accidents are a greater number than cops killing civilians therefore cops get a pass" from the last thread:

>Smoking has been in a sharp decline for a while now and the only constant in road accidents is human stupidity or lack of attention. You want to go yell into a bullhorn outside of Phillip Morris HQ be my guest, you want to try and put together /another/ safe driving campaign (because Click It or Ticket and the 20 page booklet you get from the DMV were so successful in educating people to be aware when they're moving thousands of pounds of killing force) please do.

>I'm still going to be pissed about cops getting off the hook because (feared for my life/phone or wallet = gun/wrong address/dog). I'm still going to be pissed about the cop that shot my dog a few years ago and I'm still going to be pissed about any cop that shoots a man that is surrendering or running away from them. I'm still going to be pissed when a SWAT team throws a flashbang into a crib at a wrong address. Do you see where I'm going with this? Be mad at big tobacco and cars and fat people all you want, that is all self inflicted damage - but police is state sanctioned harm that can come to you for no reason and you'll get blamed anyway. I want police accountability.

tl:dr fuck you bootlicker, you're part of the problem.

Post info and stuff again user pls

agreed. we need to make a petition. sign that bitch and get him in jail...

Posting his address is what got the thread deleted, it's out there.

Tell us more about how you feel OP.

Checked.

OP needs to tells us more about how he feels. good stuff to talk about

Just gonna guess OP voted for Hilary.

fucking chequed

>being this desperate to have the last word.

chekt and rekt

From the very beginning, Sgt. Langley escalated tensions beyond a reasonable level. His commands were confusing and he created a stressful environment that compounded the difficulty of following said commands. MISTAKE #2. He can repeatedly be heard belittling Shaver's intelligence, telling him to "Shut the fuck up!" and telling him that he was "Going to fucking kill [him]!" When Shaver was told to cross his legs, he crossed his right leg over his left leg, prompting another outburst from Sgt. Langley, "Left leg over your RIGHT leg!" It was this stress that lead Shaver to fail Sgt. Langley's game of life-and-death hokey-pokey, costing him his life.

While Sgt. Langley may not be responsible for the tone of his voice, he can certainly be said to be responsible for his confusing commands. Lana Sweet complied with Sgt. Langley's commands but Shaver, who was at this point sobbing (after being told he was going to die multiple times), was not out of the woods yet. First he was ordered to cross his fingers behind his head, then he was ordered to put his hands in the air, then he was ordered to crawl (while kneeling). He had not seen how his girlfriend "crawled" and thus did not know he was supposed to inch forward on his knees instead of on his hands and knees. Sgt. Shaver let him slide for this, until he went to pull his pants up, which is when Philip Brailsford opened fire on Shaver, shooting him 5 times center-mass with his AR-15.

Had Sgt. Langley not breached procedure by making Shaver play SAW-Twister, he might still be alive. And that's the most egregious mistake of all. Cuffing him when he had his hands behind his head would have ended the situation almost immediately, provided Brailsford and others covered room #502. As for room #502, after the officers callously murdered Shaver, they attempted to breach room #501. Mistake #4. The funniest mistake, if it wasn't so poetically tragic

My god..

Dang.

Quints of hilarity at OP

*Breathes in**

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

There was something seriously wrong with her, I can't believe so many libtard burgers wanted this literal witch to be president, cheesus christ.

Only urban and inner city retards voted for Hillary.

People who love America all voted for Trump.

What an idiotic statement that is. People who love America should think critically and never trust an authoritarian figure.

>Only urban and inner city retards voted for Hillary.
and 3 million+ illegals