Do women like to be worshipped like goddesses?

Do women like to be worshipped like goddesses?

no, but I would like to

Yes and no

tits or gtfo.

I meant in a confident and a non-needy way. Worshipping natural beauty and femininity.

Not like a virgin neckbeard who sees pussy as something unreachable.

Worshipped in a way where all my wants and needs are met but I can let my SO take charge cus he’s not a beta boy

Depends. Younger women like to be treated kinda shitty...older women who been there done that prefer to be treated well but if you treat em too well they get bored. Women are fucking crazy and evil but that pussy too good to live with out :/

so you want to have your cake and eat it too?

Only poorly raised and damaged women like to be treated shitty.
So yeah, most of them.

women want to get fucked right in the pussy by a mentally and physically capable man.
they dislike everything that's going in another direction.

I can give u my penis?

It totally depends on the woman. My wife will outright laugh at me and make fun of me for trying to be "romantic" or telling her how much I appreciate her. Ive had ex's that would get downright depressed if you werent telling them how special they were on an hourly basis.

Completely depends on the woman

>My wife will outright laugh at me and make fun of me for trying to be "romantic" or telling her how much I appreciate her.
Have you ever wondered why that is?
Maybe she's experiencing some sort of resistance that doesn't let her enjoy it. Maybe, just maybe.

As far as I know, every balanced woman wants to be lovingly ravished and cherished by her man.

Well, I'd like to be if that didn't also mean losing all my personal space and independence. So I'm fine with just a regular relationship...

What can you tell us about this resistance? Sound psychological. Is there any book or something that allows you to know about this??

I've found that if you do it in the context of the relationship it'll work to varying degrees depending on the girl. if you outright fetishize her body you're basically demeaning her the same way as if you were treating her like dogshit. Some girls like it more than others and if you like her and she likes you and you're willing to reciprocate most girls are willing to try things to please you.

Longest relationship was 5 years and she'd domme me regularly and occasionally we'd switch. She ended up making a fetish photog deviantart and a clips4sale having not even heard about half of that shit before she met me. Other hand, some girls are prudes and shitheads and won't budge, fuck them.

tl;dr it's a numbers game like anything else.

Is there any other way to raise them?

Yes, psychological resistance that we collect throughout our lives.

Most of it comes from childhood traumas.
Even something as simple as someone shaming you as a child could create massive issues and insecurities that last untill you actually address them, so possibly forever.

Google: 'SHADOW WORK', it is my favorite way to go about this.
It is a meditative way of being with yourself and diving straight into your subconscious traumas by following trails of pain and resistance.

This is my favorite way of going about this, mostly because it's easy and you can do it yourself.
Still, you need to do your research.

Women like anything attractive guys do. Anything unattractive guys do is creepy and repulsive. The only rules in regards to whether women like or dislike something is entirely the man's attractiveness. Attractiveness in this sense can also have to do with status and power or money but only to a certain degree.

Exactly, that is why all these guys that are famous but ugly as fuck are getting in trouble, you wont see an attractive male getting in trouble for that shit.

I do have some hints about it, but I don't have kids yet.

I've heard there are some good books about raising daughters out there.

What I have noticed with female children is that even though they are kids, they are WOMEN.
I would assume that if you treat your daughter like a lady, she would settle for nothing less from a man when she grows up.

this man knows truth.

Yeah, there's some value in this post, for sure.