Since we all agree with the objective fact that music is the lowest art form, then what is the lowest genre of music...

Since we all agree with the objective fact that music is the lowest art form, then what is the lowest genre of music? It's K-pop, isn't it? Yeah, it's K-pop.

and grimes

You really think video games are higher art than music?

>considering videogames to be art

>music is the lowest art form
it's the highest, you dumb nig

are u retard

vidya is top tier form of art my dudes

but yeah kpop is garbage and all kpop threads should be insta deleted

>Joyce, Proust, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, Wittgenstein
>All believed music the highest form of art
What did they mean by this?

>implying that the art form populated with the most nigs is the highest

Noise music since it has no composition.

The sound of everyday noise is the lowest form of any art since we make the noises that happens in it as the tone of an expression.

that's exactly what i'm implying, user

LOWEST?

you're an absolute pure idiot.

FUCK YOUR PARENTS

Music is one of the highest form of art there is.

Say, there isn't an equivalent of the Ring Cycle for drawings or movies or anything.

you're an idiot if you think there is an objective lowest form of art. consider film. you have great works, and then there's adam sandler. each medium has a massive range of artistry making it impossible to separate them in tiers.

Only good post

I agree, k pop is usually vapid garbage that just steals from American genres and has little to no genuine artistic input.

I wanna know what kind of shit you listen to that made you come up with such opinion

t. brainlet

What's wrong with Adam Sandler?

art is irrelevant in 21st century, everything has been done already and postmodernism is a meme. And don't even try to pretend that pop or rock music is art

hi Dad

Absolutely nothing, don't listen to that guy.

Adam Sandler’s comedies are not “dumb fun,” maybe that’s why they’re not in critics’ favor. Sandler’s hilarious film Jack and Jill (in which he portrays both male and female fraternal twins), brings to mind the great line that Ernst Lubitsch’s classic 1946 female plumber comedy Cluny Brown “upset people who didn‘t like to admit they have plumbing.”

In Jack and Jill, Sandler looks at sibling rivalry without that acrid love of dysfunction so popular on TV and Broadway. It’s obvious that Los Angeles ad exec Jack and his hefty, homely, still unmarried sister Jill who visits from New York will mend their rift but the fun is in watching the healing process. The film’s comedy (as in coach potato behavior) shows the depths of kinship–similarities siblings can’t help sharing but learn to accept in themselves. And Sandler’s always protective–as when Jack insults Jill but warns “I can say that because I’m her twin.”

Jack and Jill reveals that Sandler’s best comedies (Grown Ups, Bedtime Stories, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry and the great Spanglish) are really love stories. He explores affection without the class and gender guilt Judd Apatow hides behind (the distraction scuttled Apatow’s grandiose Funny People). Sandler’s willingness to appear “dumb” is what makes his films so cathartic. He thrives on being unembarrassed–the key to classic comedy going back to the Greeks.

I guess music would be the lowest form of art because it takes no investment to appreciate it. It just works off of your brain's prediction of what the next note and rhythm will be. Film makes you follow the plot and appreciate the motifs and concepts within it. Painting makes you have to actually analyze what is happening on the picture
The lowest form of music(using that definition of low and high art) then would be one quarter note being played at the same tempo, because your brain would have a 99% percent certainty the next note will be the same note, and it would be right every time.

>no composition
That's the opposite of truth. Its only composition. It lacks melody, rhythm, and conventional structures. Not composition.

Architecture is lower than music 4 sure

>everything has been done so why try? lol
This is what lazy, unimaginative people tell themselves to feel secure in never accomplishing anything.

Name some modern day forward-thinking artists

It's literature.
>DUDE SQUIGGLES ON A PAGE LMAO
>LIKE A MOVIE IN YOUR HEAD LMAO

Literature is objectively the best artform. A non-brainlet can imagine music and entire worlds if the author isn't a hack.

What the fuck kek

Interesting

This is what you losers tell yourselves to help bear the burden of being a complete reject.

t. brainlet who can only enjoy instant gratification

dude...

They believed that art music is the highest form of art. They likely wouldn't think the same of pop music, which is what nearly all of us on Sup Forums listen to.

Joyce liked folk music, didn't he?

This post got zero replies

t. stephen king tier brainlet
I'll be over here reaching rational ecstasy to Cardew's The Great Learning while yr discussing (with yourself) how ahead of it's time gravity's fucking rainbow is lmao

funny how the only defense of litnerds is to claim that anyone who doesn't enjoy their special snowflake "deep" reading must be ADHD or the sort

do any of you even listen to classical? contemporary classical is more intellectually involved than 99% of what you hype and pretend to read

>he's still stuck on Sup Forumscore
>he hasn't made the next logical step to kpop

turbo plebs