How long after the baby was born until I can fuck my wife again?

How long after the baby was born until I can fuck my wife again?

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=SqgXDRUCMUM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably about three fiddy

6 weeks

op is a faggot

Depends if you have a private room or not

why her boobs are out is it photoshop?

whenever the hell you want, if she knows whats good for her

birth stretched dat vadge out. just let her suck it or put it in her anus

Butt sex blowjobs and titty fucks

4-8 weeks depends on vaginal tearing

>Not getting a c-section

Divorce your wife OP it will never be the same.

immediately

Kek

best guess is : when she feels like taking a dick, seems like 2 months is the average

Just give them enough time to get the placenta out and you're good.

if it wasn't a cesarean, you can fuck her right away

why would you ever step into that trap twice? your now on the hook financially for 18 years +

LOL.

PHYSICALLY? PROBABLY 4 WEEKS.
MENTALLY? PROBABLY SHE'LL GIVE YOU A MERCY FUCK WHEN THE KID IS 1. MAYBE.

GET READY TO BECOME 3RD WHEEL IN A RELATIONSHIP BUD.

Doc sewed my wife up after. Shit was tight to begin with, as a small qt Asian. Was even tighter after.

Pretty awesome.

dunno maybe a minute or two but you won't feel anything except maybe afterbirth on your penis

Never again....., now she will be a cunt bitch forever.

>Worrying about money

I feel kinda bad for you.

Depends how much time the fucking quack takes moving out of the way.
I'd say 5 seconds - less if you take what is rightfully yours.

Same day if you like but she will not. Mine gave me a blow job one hour after giving birth. Finished just before her mom showed up thankfully.

as soon as everyone leaves the room and she goes to sleep...OP you take her then and she wont even know your there

AND WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH YOUR CATS? YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM FOR HOW LONG FAT FUCK?

Just wait until she drops the placenta and beat off into that.

More pics of chicks giving birth?

there are two holes where no baby came out
so, immediately sounds about right...

UHHH ...NO KISSLESS VIRGIN.

90% OF WOMEN REQUIRE STITCHES AFTER BIRTH YOU KISSLESS FAT FUCKING VIRGIN.

Never, Never, Never have kids or get married. Women are just cunts that will ruin your life. They ruin everything. Literally everything turns to shit when women are involved. Kind of like niggers.

Weak bait.
In b4
>just because you are poor doesn't mean everyone is, blah blah blah.

Can actually agree with this. After my first, we hardly ever fucked each other. First time must easily have been 12 weeks+ (she did have a c-section)

However, the whole >GET READY TO BECOME 3RD WHEEL IN A RELATIONSHIP BUD is bullshit. You made the choice to have a kid with her, man the fuck up and become a dad. Set a fucking example. So what she wont fuck you, the world doesn't revolve around your dick and you should be focusing on the wellbeing of your child.

Saying that, did come close to sleep fucking my gf. good luck op

I have a 4 year old and a 7 month old and still get laid everysecond day with blowjobs on the off days. Also they are the horniest things ever once you can get back into it.

Kek

My parents videod my birth. I watch that shit all the time and fap my brains out to it. The best part is when my head starts to pop out. And also whats good is she stood up and bent over and that's how i was born so i can see her anus. if only she had pooped it would be 10/10

DUDE, YOU'LL BE DEAD WITHIN 5 YEARS VIA SUICIDE. I WOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT A WIFE OR KIDS OR LOSING YOUR VIRGINITY. I WOULD CONCENTRATE ON MAKING IT A CLEAN SUICIDE.

you got the right answer on the 2nd reply. It's 6 weeks numb nuts, a doctor would have told you this.

and the stitches they require are called "bedtime stitches". You have to wait for those to heal.

No, you usually place the newborn on the mother's tummy or chest (depending on the newborn's weight...) for bonding and initial suckling. Clothes only get in the way, unless you're some sort of prude.

Get ready for near zero sex for 18 fucking years. You are now low priority, and your sex needs even lower. Get a mistress and cope.

Seriously, kids = shit tier sex life.

And when you do fuck again, it will be like a wooden spoon in a barrel. That puss is blown the fuck out.

when you have to work, and have half your paycheck given to someone else that you hate. Its modern slavery, I have more than enough money, but having to work to support someone that hates me. Its a soul sucking experience

Immediately, if it was your girlfriend who had the baby. Unless your wife knows. Then you'll just be fucking yourself.

6 weeks, but she can still zuckyadik.

>the world doesn't revolve around your dick

NICE STORY FUCK FACE. MAYBE WHEN YOU HIT YOUR 40TH NEXT YEAR YOU'LL GET A GF.

AT NO POINT DID I SAY BEING A 3RD WHEEL IS BAD. THE MOM SHOULD MAKE TEH CHILD #1 IN HER EYES.

MAYBE OUR MOM DUMPED YOU WITH GRANDMA AND GOT BACK ON THAT BBC BICYCLE RIGHT AWAY HUH FAT FUCK?

Haha. Poor life choices have been made, mate. My sex life is just fine - and for some reason, my wife even got tighter after her tear healed up.

no belly, the babdy is way to big for a newborn...
dude

SURE YOU DO 29 YEAR OLD VIRGIN.

SURE YOU DO.

I AM SURE THEY ARE "HORNY AS FUCK" NOT SLEEPING, HAVING SORE BREASTS, TAKING CARE OF A COLICKY BABY, HORMONAL ISSUES ETC.

NICE TRY BUT REALITY IS USUALLY DIFFERENT THAN INTERNET FATSO.

I can literally smell your autism

This guy serious?

ITT: A BUNCH OF VIRGINS 4 LIFE DISCUSSES WHEN THEY COULD FUCK A WIFE THEY WILL NEVER HAVE AFTER BIRTHING A CHILD

Right after the child is out throw it in.its good for vagial health.

>How long after the baby was born until I can fuck my wife again?
I wouldn't bother. You'll never make her scream like this. Your dick in her vadge iwill be like throwing a hot dog down main street.
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=SqgXDRUCMUM

AHHHH...CALLED OUT THE FAT 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN AND DESTROYED HIS FANTASY ONLINE. NO PEACE EVEN HERE HUH LOSER IN LIFE?

Dude, stahp.

who let the angry 12 year old onto Sup Forums?

link ?

Welcome to slavery, comrade

Just save lots of cash so you can hire a nice hooker once a month, you are going to need it after a year of frustration

Ahh, called out the fat 16 year old that tries too hard to troll on Sup Forums.

Summer isn't for another 6 months in the real world dickhead

this
/thread

nga different user. I was just stating my opinion son. 33 years old, fucked 14 different females. Get yo facts straight ol capital letter nigga

i wont post it but this one is good

It was about that moment I noticed my newborn baby son was about 8 storeys tall and a crustacean from the paloelithic area. I said DAMMIT MONSTER! I AIN'T GIVIN' YOU NO DAMN MONEY! GET THE HELL OFF MY LAWN!

"Oh yeah? Well, my dick is THIS much bigger than yours!"

Don'tcha see how you're degrading your own arguments there, mate? C'mon brotha...

There it is.

Why are you writing in all caps?

Can you watch the belly deflate as the baby comes out? Always wondered how fast it goes down.

FANTASY ABOUT BEING THE PUSSY SLAYER= RUINED.

ALSO FUCK OFF SAME FAG.

>what is the meaning of life
>nobody can tell but there is one thing every species agrees on what nature wants us to do
>it's to multiply yourself

and then there is this faggot probably butthurt from getting friendzoned by his own mother

Holy shit.

You have no idea what you're rambling on about, do you? You just hit cruise control and let your autism run wild. Now you're stuck psychologically projecting your inadequacies on others.

The train is off the rails.

WOW. NEVER HEARD THAT 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN. FEED THE CATS FAT FUCK.

>underrated
This guy knows what's up

WOW YOU GOT ME. IF YOU SAID IT ON THE INTERNET THEN IT MUST BE TRUE!!!

BUT SERIOUSLY FAT FUCK: PRAY YOUR MOM GIVES YOU A MERCY FUCK FOR YOUR B DAY OR YOU GONG TO DIE A VIRGIN.

BECAUSE I FUCKING FEEL LIKE IT.

Yeah. At the time of birth it's usually under a lot of pressure, so when the newborn emerges, you can see a lot of it deflating just like that. Not all though, obviously.

When we had my son the doctor said 4-6 weeks but it didnt really stop hurting for about 2 months. He was a big fucker though. After our second son it was a lot closer to 4 weeks

He hit cruise control.

>How long after the baby was born until I can fuck my wife again?
I fucked mine right afterwards in her rest room. felt different, but awesome, right there, right afterwards, and nutted right in it again

I'll humour you.

AHHH ...DID TEH REALITY RUIN YOUR LITTLE INNERT CIRCLE JERK HERE?

POST YOUR PIC. I BET YOU HAVE SIZE 52" PATS AND HAVE ZERO CHANCE OF FUCKING ANYTHING MUCH LESS IMPREGNATING ANYONE.

You need to stop

IE. I HAVE NO LIFE SO I MUST WIN AN INTERNET ARGUMENT EVEN IF THAT MEANS SPENDING TIME PS A PICTURE.

CONGRATS FATSO.

Sure you did.

NO I DON'T.

I'll humour you again since I've got time. As the doc says, "if it keeps 'em away from doing something important..."

YOU FUCKING SAME FAG FUCKING GOD DAMN FAGSAME LOOK AT MY TEXT YOU SAME FAG I CAN USE CAPS LOCK TO YOU STUPID NIGGER. WOOOO.

MY TEXT IS SO IMPORTANT LOOK AT ME EVERYONE!!!

IM A SAME FAG LIKE THAT FAG WHO THINKS HE IS C00L

Please sir you must stop

kek you need to get good at sex then mate, got kids and still get my hole at least twice a week.

YOU CAN TELL THE INTERNET VIRGINS WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT WOMEN WANTING SEX 24/7. ON THEIR BEST DAYS THEY ARE HARD TO FUCK. ON THEIR BEST DAYS. AFTER DELIVERING AN 8 POUND BABY THAT WILL KEEP THEM UP FOR THE NEXT 12 MTHS. LMFAO!!

GOOD LUCK FUCK FACES.

MAYBE SPEND SOME TIME OFFLINE AND GET INTO REALITY AND SEE WHAT'S WHAT.

True love, seems like you picked out the right one user

So then dont have a baby? Let other people be stupid and spend thousands on a retarded offspring.

I will never understand MGTOW logic
>if u have kids ur a big gay retard u big dumb butt!!!!!
>i...im just abstaining... Y-yknow... Because wymen are vile
>not fucking off

NO.

That soon would prolly be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

LOOK AT ME MORE FUCKING CAPITAL LETTERS

LOOK EVERYONE IM SO FUCKING QWERKY AND COOLER THAN YOU ALL.

READ MY TEXT BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT

Whenever you want you own her.

NO LOOK AT ME

THIS IS THE TRUE FACE OF INTELLIGENCE

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Married with 2 kids you autist. You seem to be the only one here without any real life experience. That is to say, you have said nothing to prove otherwise. Just angry autistic screeching. Go get your dick wet dude.

I think OP meant outside of your fantasy.

How old are you?