Recently found this gem again and loved reading through it after a couple years

Recently found this gem again and loved reading through it after a couple years.
Anyone know of anything similar? (not necessarily wincest, I just like the style of writing and descriptive language used)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/r/greentext/AhuKr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drop box link if anyones interested
ynbqp7df17x9hy4/AACa-L0z6JykJ6MYIJabh06Qa?dl=0

The deep web story about a futuristic time where a Muslim guy creates an omnicure nanobot that forces everyone to have to fuck and start reproducing or it kills them, and one father is confronted with a choice that will rock his world forever

Columns Crusade is the current Tashas Brother. It's long as fuck, and sill on going. He claims that not only does he fuck his sister, he fucks her friend, a pair or lesbian teenage pot heads, his friends gf, and his brother's wife.

Fucking get to it, Columnbro!

Bump

>He claims
yeah and this exactly is the problem he claims a lot

A lot of his claims have been validated, tho

>drop box link if anyones interested
>ynbqp7df17x9hy4/AACa-L0z6JykJ6MYIJabh06Qa?dl=0
Maybe I'm retarded but idk jow to use this link
I tried adding it to the end of the dropbox d o t c o m link but it came up empty

Fucking namefagging samefag, no one circle jerks to your story any more. Why not do the internet a favor and off yourself?

oh really how would he validate any of that shit, show me

Magic, obviously. How do you validate yourself? Boom.

>Atheism 0
>Christianity 1

Lost my boner when he found out they arent actually related

SPOILER TAG THAT SHIT YOU FAG I HAVENT READ IT YET

so it's bullshit

Agnosticism is better than Atheism by the way

imgur.com/r/greentext/AhuKr

Until you can show how someone can "know" if god exists or not, we're all agnostics.

Fuck off, Pete, you attentionwhoring faggot.

Everyone who bumped this shit thread is a fucking queer.

add /sh/ in between those two

>obviously never experienced personal spiritual enlightenment

Where is the rest?

Part 1 and 2 are on imgur, I lost the link for 2. He was supposed to post 3 last night I think, but I haven't seen it anywhere yet

bump

people who call themselves "atheists" are arrogant pieces of shit who claim to know better and base their beliefs on materialistic science when in reality they don't know shit and neither does anyone else.

Column started over a year ago, didnt he?

Does somwbody have screencaps from that bootyhunter79 guy from a few days ago?

Two years ago, actually

Fucking hell, time flyes
Read some of the early threads live
But havent been keeping up

He got to the part where he finally had sex with Candy. I haven't seen any updates since

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Been working on the next part, but I'm not posting greentext on Sup Forums anymore. Writing straight to a Google Drive now. Haven't gotten much written yet because of being a lazy fag and life in general, but rest assured, Columns Wild Ride never ends.

link to the most recent column story?

only read up to where they still haven’t had balls-deep sex

>Columns Wild Ride never ends
sure dude

Anyone got Bane-bro's greentext?

Legacyofcolumn on Deviantart has the up to date story.

Was hoping to read more about the time Candy had her friend come over. That was good what you posted a few weeks ago.

Storybroadventures are also worth checking out. Originally posted on /r9k/ but then he put the whole saga on its own website

Tinyurl com/columnscrusade
First two seasons, greentext style

Tinyurl com/ColumnsWildRide
The rewrite and new stuff, non greentexted

It's only real if you believe in it

Not gonna lie.. kind of haven't used to DA in a while lol. Forgot my password again and can't be assed to recover it.. I'll try to get back on tomorrow.

>It's only real if you believe in it
You belief doesn't affect reality.
If it did we'd all be walking amongst Gods.

>belief doesn't affect reality

Tell that to the placebo effect.