I want to wipeout mankind and kill all 8 billion humans to 100%...

I want to wipeout mankind and kill all 8 billion humans to 100%. I dont care if this planet is gone or left a barren rock i just wanna destroy humanity.

How do you do that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p13yZAjhU0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nukes seem to scare people

start by killing yourself

Get out fgt

Ascend to the higher dimension and gain metaphysical power by killing yourself

Cool clothes + attitude + new hand moves.

drugs

Just be really edgy, then after years of edging edginess you'll reach edgelord. With edgelord status come edgepowers, one of which in the edgebook is edgeworld with which you can edge the edge to the edge of edge. Problem edged. You're edgecome.

1. Wait for the universe to die
2. ????
3. Profit

Work in a research lab for pathogens. Make sure its deadly stuff. Smuggle it out. Spread at intl. airport. Lay back and watch the news

What about saying the Edge of Allegiance?

How about destroy the bad guys so all your anger will be gone and will be a hero to millions its a win win mate

build rockets. get more rockets and fuel. send to moon. live on opposite side of moon setting up rockets.
ignite rockets to push the moon closer to earth. eventually gravity does its thing and no more people.

get many helicopters and bombs. ignite them in majority of earths volcanos. the smoke covers earth. creating new ice age, humans wont survive

Humans would survive. A small group and it starts all over again

Its too much of an effort. Also superpowers would intercept.

Best way to do is falseflagging and make a superpower strike with nukes

Vaccum decay.
Not only you destroy humanity but the universe as we know it for bonus fun

nigger

don't reproduce, moron. meanwhile, spread the word about kidless joy. hell, even start a religion, but you aren't charismatic enough are you faggot?

you make a bomb and then you wipeout.
youtube.com/watch?v=p13yZAjhU0M

only if they know before hand by at least a decade. so no they wont