Okay so I've been smoking weed for 5 years straight...

Okay so I've been smoking weed for 5 years straight. One day after I smoked my heart start going extremely crazy and I just couldn't stop feeling it pounding. My chest felt really uncomfortable. Went to the doctor and she said everything was okay. 6 months later and everytime I take a hit this shit happens again. I literally can't smoke weed anymore without feeling like my heart is gonna fucking explode. Anybody know what the fuck this shit is? it ruined my life lol weed was the only thing that kept me from going crazy and now I can't even smoke anymore please tell me if anybody experienced this shit and if it will go away again

I have experienced this shit and it will go away again.

bleh, can just be the current stock having some weird shit in it
or it's just anxiety which can be cured with psychotropes

Exactly the same shit? And how long it took for it to go away cuz it started 6 months ago and it's not getting any better. The more hits I take the tighter my chest gets and I start feeling like I'm out of breath.

Sounds pretty normal tbh. Sometimes when I get stoned I feel like I can really feel my heart beating, but not like it’s about to explode. But I can definitely feel it. I think most people get the same feeling

This is fake, weed is all natural and usually cures stuff like that.

Nah weed definitely produces that feeling lol. The shit I get from dispensaries in Vegas does it to me sometimes. That’s how I can usuallly tell I’m getting stoned lol

>what is a panic attack
>what is over-thinking

actually this tbh weed is 100% a plant and thus 100% perfect in every way.

It's either been laced with synthetic cannabinoids or you're having anxiety attacks.

Weed can give you pretty bad anxiety btw. Stonerfags will never tell you that though because it goes against the harmless plant wonder drug narrative.

Nah I've been trying all kind of weed and it always happens. And it's not a mental problem either cuz I'm used to it happen now but it still feels fucked up and I feel like I'm out of air

stop smoking the stalks of the buds

My friends and I smoke all day every day and no one ever feels bad, sounds like user just can't take his shit.

I’m telling you man this is completely normal. I get the same feeling with my lungs and heart when I’m stoned.

Sounds like it could be the effect of high THC coupled with low to non-existent CBD. If you're lucky enough to have a choice, try a strain with more CBD.

I agree. Sounds like he just can’t take it lol

I've been smoking for 5 years straight. One day this happened. I used to smoke a few grams every single day. Now I can't even smoke 2 hits without feeling like this.

Maybe you should switch to tobacco. Shit just not cut out for you.

Honestly, can you get your hands on some opioids?

lol i've been smoking 5 years dude wtf are you talking about. One day it happened like I said. It's not like this happened from the start. I used to smoke at least 4 joints every single day. No i can't handle even 2 hits. So something has changed but I can't figure out what it is

Idk, probably. but that would just numb the feeling and I want it to go away. I never had this shit before it came out the fucking blue

I don't know ask Willy Nelson or Snoop Dogg what their secret is.

OP are you by chance a tall white skinny male between the ages of 18-30?

Sounds about right

Lol yeah i'm white skinny and i'm 19 years old, does that shit have anything to do with it lmao

in small/mid sized cities there are sometimes not a lot of growers. even if you buy different strains from different places, the people growing it could still be adding weird shit into it. heard about people spraying diluted coke onto buds before selling them for added addictive effects, could be something like that. try finding stuff in the next state/province/country over

Something you might try if it happens again is to put your thumb in your mouth and blow as if blowing up a balloon. Puff out your cheeks and blow hard, but without letting any air escape. This can sometimes overstimulate the Vagus nerve and, as this nerve has a branch that goes to the heart, can slow the heartrate. This wouldn't help long term though, it's just to ease the symptom.

literally every stoner though

Happened to me 4 years ago. Now I have anxiety that focuses on the left side of my chest. Probably psycho somatic . It's just all anticipatory anxiety; you now knowing that something like that happening is possible. I stay away from indica now because that puts too much focus on my body and I never smoke without having 1 or 2 drinks before to numb my mind. After the first high, there may be some panic or just consciousness about how awkward my chest feels, but after I come down a bit i can smoke much more on the subsequent sessions. I feel your pain Sup Forumsro. Never once thought about this shit until I had a panic attack while high and now I can never go in to smoking 100% free of worry. It has gotten better over the years though.

Could be caused by blebs on your lungs which are essentially blisters on your lungs that can sometimes leak tiny amounts of air out and are agitated by smoke. These can lead to your lung collapsing - something called a spontaneous pneumothorax. Look it up, and go see a thoracic doctor.

I know about that and that's why when this started happening I thought my lung had collapsed but the doctor said I was perfectly fine and my lungs were healthy so that's not it

You gotta take it easy on the smoking then I would recommend, I know it's probably difficult but a few months of no smoking would do you wonders.

When this happens I just take 3-4 deep long breaths and it goes away...

Have you gained weight?I did by overdrinking and eating like shit for a few years straight,now I have high blood pressure and some hypotension

My old dealer experiences the same shit, he's straight edge now. I have experienced it to an extent before, I feel like it's close to being a panic attack, but it's cool to close your eyes and trying to get it under control. Try to meditate when you get high. It will help you deal with it and relax. It's a hard thing to do though. Focus on clearing your head first, then your breathing

im high as fuck rn and im relaxed. Get paranoid at times but relaxed but i have no attention span hen im high

AIDS

I can relax it's not like I get afraid of it anymore cuz I know it will happen anyway but it's just the fact my chest feels extremely tight which annoys the fuck out of me

Yeah not like any plants could kill you oh wait that's not true