Ask a Puerto Rico Police Department Leutenant any thing

Ask a Puerto Rico Police Department Leutenant any thing

What the most popular drug right now?
What was it 10 years ago?

How many females have swerved being arrested by providing you with sexual favours ?

Is there a lot of corruption?

What's your opinion on the Brailsford/Shaver video?

Can you post a pic of you crushing a detainee’s throat with your puddle splashers.

por que carajos no tengo luz cabron?
soy de puerto rico tambien

Puerto Ricans are the niggers of Latinos.

Also, your corrupt, shitty government should have been more prepared to fix own shitty country. It's pathetic that you guys won't stop begging, and expecting for the US to fix everything for you.

Why is there so much corruption

>expecting for the US to fix everything for you.
we wouldn't have to if it weren't for the fact that you guys are making it hard for us to recover

Ever got offered sex in exchange of some favor?

Why don't you spics learn english?

Ummm dumb ass.
Puerto Rico is a US territory. They are literally a tax paying part of the US.

isnt puerto rico still without power?

TYPICAL - too lazy to answer, typical spic

some kid with his dads badge

Here weed on both count
None. I have had a couple try but too scared of being caught and arrested for that cheap of a thrill.

Every department has some. Lots of small stuff goes unnoticed. Using personal vehicles to do private errands and such.

Will watch and answer

>own shitty country

is this bait

Idaho
Wyoming
Utah
Oklahoma
New Mexico
Arizona
Alaska
and
Hawaii
all became states AFTER Puerto Rico became a US territory.

but we do know english,
nos ensenan los dos lenguajes en la escuela

No its actual stupidity. The majority of Americans dont realize how many territories the us owns. They think everything is a state.

Why is Haiti the only island that experiences poverty?

Cabron soy policia no de la AEE.
Preguntale al gobierno porque sacaron a Whitefish.

Just like every disaster hit state.

We get paid shit. Some people have low morals. When those factors combine corruption occurs.

Yes for lettting cases slid. Never accepted. Another officer got arrested for that shit.

What the fuck am I writting in nigger?

About half is

I am on my cell phone it is a pain to type.

tu tienes luz?

Domican Republic is pretty bad off. Fuck so are we. It is all relative.

Are you jealous that Cuba has all those cool old cars?

Did you hear about that Dominican politition whose son killed his pregnant girlfriend?

Is the power still out?

Why'd you become a cop?

Any hope that one day the PR government will get its shit together?

Are you pro-statehood and/or independence, or pro-status quo?

Puerto Rico was in profoundly deep economic and financial decline even before the hurricanes hit. This will just be an excuse to not repay what was previously owed, and handouts for finally fixing what was corruptly and imcompetently decayed and neglected before.

No one will ever want to invest in Puerto Rico again, because the people have been proven to be corrupt, lazy, and incapable of responsibly spending and honestly doing any infrastructure projects.

that is why you are not getting any sympathy from the investors who should have been your salvation.

as far as investors are concerned, you are just as bad as the Haitians, who have spent a lost decade imcopetently addressing their rebuilding.

yes, you are a USA territory, with all its advantaages, but frankly, we were never trusting you even before thehurrincanes. your only advantage was strategic location, and we will continue to exploit that, while you reveal what you really are: happy go lucky 3rd world beggars whose people offer no real benefit to the rest of the USA.

Yeah>> butvthey must be a bitch to keep running.

Not at all. In my home Inhave no cable or internet service yet

About half the island

Does people fear or trust police officers?

I have always like helping people. I know It might sound cliche.

I hope they do but they all seem to be me first.

I used to be pro status quo. But am slowly leaning towards pro statehood

I would say neither. Some fear being arrested and aome trust but most are distrustfull and only fear that we may use excessive force on them

lmfao. are you serious kid.

"
No one will ever want to invest in Puerto Rico again, because the people have been proven to be corrupt, lazy, and incapable of responsibly spending and honestly doing any infrastructure projects."

You talk about geopolitics and American politics and investing like everyone uses their feelings. You're a fuckin idiot lmfao.

>I have always like helping people. I know It might sound cliche.
You give me hope user. Take care, and keep doing what's right.

>But am slowly leaning towards pro statehood
Statehood will be the
EXCLUSIVE PURVUE AND DECISION
OF THE USA GOVERNMENT, AND CONGRESS / SENATE.

The fact that lazy corrupt welfare begging islanders want to do a symbolic vote is a meaningless excercise.

it is not up to the Puerto Ricans to become a state. it is up to the REAL USA governemnt to grant it to you, and WE WONT.

as you said, we prefer status quo.

the last time a state was admitted to the Union, Hawaii, the entire process took nearly 37 years, and was accelerated due to WW2 and Pearl Harbor.

"I like to be in America!"

You say the word investor. Do you think, people with money, are putting money into disaster struck areas, to receive gains on that money? Can you explain how? Government aid =/= investment. Who's putting in money with no boots on the ground to manage it? your dad?

How long you have been a police? Do you enjoy your job or does it frustrate you? What do you generally think about your colleagues - are they 'good' people or are they guys who wants to abuse their position, could be small or big things? What is the worst situation you have been in?

Hi sir, ever fucked someone in uniform?
>This is my fetish

Your previous debt will be defalted.
No one will lend again.
No one will lend for you economic development becuase PR has proven they are untrustworthy prior to the hurricanes...

Your future infrastructure rebuild will come from slow and delayed USA taxpayers throwing you basic infrastructure help.

no one will trust you, you are a money pit

You must have a terrible life. you go on Sup Forums, have someone state what they want, then say

HAHA MY WHOLE COUNTRY DOESNT LIKE YOU. DEAL WITH IT LELELEL. FAKTS R FAKTS

and you're just a fuckin basement dweller lmfao. I bet his island having lost half it's power is still better than your living situation

Was it hard to learn play lute?

Is loli illegal in PR?

whats the most brutal shit you've seen when in uniform?

You said it yourself. they were in financial decline. Are they asking to be lended money?

>No, faggot

>coming to Sup Forums for advice, and expecting sympathy

What are your thoughts on Pizza Gate? If you discovered a lead to a pedophile ring in your country what would you do?

Maybe if colonial administrators hadn't facilitated the establishment of an extraction economy in the first half of the 20th century, followed by the lobbying of policies favorable to economic extraction by foreign companies in the latter half of the 20th century.

Not to mention U.S. policy that drives up the cost of our trade, which is the lifeblood of any economy part of a globalized world, the crappy educational policy of the US when it still administrated us as a colony that created several lost generations, and it's no surprise we've slid backwards compared to fucking Cuba.

Colonialism is a bitch, user.

>What are your thoughts on Pizza Gate? If you discovered a lead to a pedophile ring in your country what would you do?

I would go after the Russian fake news bots that created this stupid story that only retards believe.

is that not what you ameritards are doing, comrades?

>extraction?

faggot please, they are just island buffer for our naval destroyers and battleships for that side of the ocean.

we dont want the people nor their stuff (which is nothing). we wanted a parking space for the Navy

That's also true, but you haven't read a history book on the colonization of PR. You're spitting out assumptions about the effects of the incorporation of Puerto Rico as a territory in the last century. Go home, user.

I have been an officer for 15 years.
I enjoy my job but can get frustrated at times due to a lack of equipment and stupid laws.
Lots of people do little things that while not illegal do not look great.

Worst situation was being shot at in a public housing project.

I am married and have my offoce of cousre I have.

We have the same laws as the USA.

I saw a woman burn to death after a car crash. We were helpless to get here out. Still bothers me.

Saw a guy die after he stopped to piss on a hill stood behind his car and got run over by it after not engaging the parking brakes.

Fake but that shit does happen. I would refer it to the feds.
Hi guys.

you're doing awesome work man

Do you regret becoming police officer? If u could go back in time would you change your mind?

I think the funniest part of the movie
WestSide Story
is where that guy goes to Spanish Harlem,
and yells : "MARIA!"
and ONLY Natalie Wood looks out her window.

In PR, if one yelled out "MARIA", a fucken thousand old ladies would yell at you, "shut the fuck up, why you yelling !?!"

Thanks

If I could go back in I would have studied law. I do not regret being a cop but would have liked to be a lawyer.

Callate cabron is what ghey would hear.

Nice. Did she get wet all over your pants?