Remembrance for all the white soldiers who died for shitskins and liberal trash in the US

Remembrance for all the white soldiers who died for shitskins and liberal trash in the US.
Like if you cry every time

she looks like she fucks niggers.

>Be 'Murican
>live in the sticks
>no brainwashed by kikes
>become patriotic as fuck
>bush flies planes into wtc
>invade middle east
>die
>all part of the Jewish plan

Against the Jews there can be no victory

God bless the ones who thought they were fighting for their country and way of life.
The ones who thought they were fighting for freedom.

>died for liberals and shitskins
>not for the people who ordered them into battle

no
ur mom

This has been true since the Revolutionary War. Whites dying for niggers and liberals to take our rights away.

Thank god history channel is going to be remembering the slaves that died building america

""""""History"""""" channel

I remember them with a nice company barbecue and good ol' light beer.

IT WUZ DA JOOOOS!!!!

Not all dead soldiers were right wing conservative republicans, you cunt. Like it or not, you dont have a lock on patriotism

actually they do, considering liberals and democrats actually think patriotism is a kin to nazism.

go fuck yourself

I'd bang her right there on the blanket, at the gravestone, in front of the baby. If you follow what I'm saying.

Funny, when the vast majority of U.S. servicemen support Trump I'd say we do have a lockdown on patriotism, you communist faggot.

no he died for jews israel and neo-cons

LOOK AT ALL THIS ATTENTION IM GETTING. YESSSSSS YESSSSSS MOOOORRREE

hahahahaah burn in hell faggots

perfect place for shitting.

I'm glad that the Republican party has reformed itself through the ideals of Donald Trump. At least you can honestly say that none of these men died in vain. When it counted, Americans took a stand to make the USA great again.

I wish we could say the same.

Based island is right tbhfam

Speaking from experience?

Very few liberals in the military. Fewer still in combat arms. The infantry in particular is primarily white, lower middle class, blue collar. The only measurable minority is Hispanics. Blacks avoid combat arms jobs (ain't dying for no white mans war) but are over represented in support MOS and many are careerists. Blacks avoid the Marine Corps (which didn't desegregate till after WWII) and prefer Army low intelligence support jobs like Quartermasters Corps and transportation.

Makes sense. why would young liberals voluntarily join an institution they loathe and vilify.

Constantinople in 3...2...1...

Fuck this bitch. grieve for the dead, the soldiers who died for nothing, but don't stage a tearjerker "scene" like this with the picture towel.

Absolute madman

>Horsey

Replace that with Ben Garrison right fucking now

spergroach is back to his shitposting ways

That pic made me sad af on a lonely Saturday night.

F

>source?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. AM I BEING DETAINED.

im gonna cook hotdogs and burgers, fuck you OP. and fuck the soldiers

Oh shit sorry I have an edited version in a different folder

why does Sup Forums make everything about race?
I thought that was a leftist thing

We fought a war and declared independence from England so we could have the right to get drunk and cookout.

It's the best way to honor them.

Oh shit thanks for reminding me I don't have the entirety of Turkey filtered.

F

>implying most people dont join the army because they want free college and are too stupid to do anything else but hold guns

>implying military girlfriends and wives dont cuck their guys while they are gone
Source: currently fucking a girl with a boyfriend overseas. Its hilarious

Every US soldier who fought since WWI has fought for nothing. Obviously, in WWII the US was on the wrong side.

What a whore, she don't have any decency

What's with the infinity symbol on his tombstone

You are scum.

>currently fucking a girl with a boyfriend overseas
I wish you get bitten in a dick by a snake

casse-toi ahmed! t'es la honte de ce pays et on veut plus voir ta sale gueule

She'll be burning the midnight oil pretty soon if you know what I mean

yeah. This is behavior of a guilty woman. She feels bad because she was fucking other dudes when he was getting shot at.

Native American or Heathen.

If you're going to join the military, here's what you do. Either, have no girlfriend or fuck her pregnant and leave. Make her deal with the pain of pregnacy alone. Women should be taught not to be cheating sluts.

>no black,shitskins,jews ever fought for the usa

REMEMBER!!

But wojak, the us military is based on cucking. The welfare queens who sign up get married because of MUH BENEFITS. these whores are doing it for a paycheck and government paid for housing. So when the cuck goes overseas to fight for israel they ride the cock carosoul

y-you too

this tbqh

Roachposting, I see. Well, how about a meme?