About to have some chicks over to play fucking Monopoly. What's some likable music I can play during the game...

About to have some chicks over to play fucking Monopoly. What's some likable music I can play during the game? Most of what I listen to is pretty inaccessible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj0jiEIyT24
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AqnpwixB7P8
youtu.be/NaH_BiPeZ80
youtu.be/icFRHJ9VZaw
youtube.com/watch?v=AqnpwixB7P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so like
monopoly and chill...?

idk about the second part

I DON'T DANCE NOW
I MAKE MONEY MOVE

Here comes the MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEYYYYYYY

even stuff that is accessible by Sup Forums standards most chicks won't like. go ahead - try to play some Beach House or Sufjan Stevens or something...you'll get weird looks.
most chicks want shit like lil pump, lil uzi vert, drake, etc...

NOW GIVE ME MONEY

THATS WHAT I WANT

>Beach House
Not even if you play Bloom? I really don't see how people could not get into at least one song from that album.

If they're hipsterish, Fleet Foxes might be a good pick. If they're total top40 rap normalfags put on better Kendrick or something.

Vermilion by Slipknot, and then tell them you have a humiliation fetish

I know right? but I swear 95% of young normies listen to the same top 25 chart hip hop / ed sheeran / katy perry shit. (even though some of it actually isn't bad)

you have to play things they have heard before. If any of them actually want you to play something new and then are able to critique or compliment it reasonably then you should probably marry her. Unlikely scenario though

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw

Just chuck on pic related and theyll be throthing at your dick before the nights out.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nj0jiEIyT24

What is it?

sounds of guy in pic slurping

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AqnpwixB7P8

youtu.be/NaH_BiPeZ80
This, except I'm not joking.

youtu.be/icFRHJ9VZaw

wtf why did that show up blank
youtube.com/watch?v=AqnpwixB7P8

nvm its there ignore that

Read the room. What kind of chicks are these. play something you think they would like

fucking monopoly or /fucking/ monopoly? eh? hejhehehehetghegeghehghhgehghehghbhehgh

anyway, grimes

An f classic

Monopoly is a terrible game, find some friends with patrician taste in board games

Play catan and blast some early mideaval tunes.

Death Grips