I need a senior quote for my high school yearbook

I need a senior quote for my high school yearbook.
I don't have a character limit but keep it short. It has to be appropriate or else they will not accept it. Roll a 24 and I will use your quote if it meets these guidelines.

>inb4 underage
im 18

Tito Dick
"Dickman"
"I raised Phil and love the ladies!"

It takes millions of people to complete the world, but only you to complete mine.

i did " user, i really dont think youre gonna graduate" - my mom
but you can always try quotes from classic tv shows, or like stuff you grew up watching

Never Imply Greatness Grasps Every Reality
>N
>I
>G
>G
>E
>R

The future is brown and queer

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only.

KLAATU BARADA NIKTO!

Mitochrondia Is the Powerhouse of the cell

my nam jeff

“If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.”
― Frank Zappa

Hitler did nothing wrong.

In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups- the police who investigate crime and the district attorneys who prosecute the offenders.
These are their stories

Reroll

Rereroll

Bush did 9/11
The Holocaust is a lie

Rerereroll

Rererereroll

Capitalism has failed

Rerererereroll

Rerererereroll

Rerererereroll

He will NOT divide us

Rererererererereroll

We are legion

I just wanted to play video games

Rererererererererererererererererereroll

Roll

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Cock.

Roll

reroll

what can i say, i just love ponies!

its everyday bro with that disney channel flow

rereroll

It gets better.

Rererererereroll

THIS

This is not a beach this is a bathtub

Reroll

rereroll

Rereroll

if you cant blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit

Rerereroll

Just the letter "H" for all 3

I like my coffee like I like my women: black and fair trade.

rererereroll

Rererereroll

jake paul

i want to suck my moms titties and my dads snake

Reroll

Donald trump did nothing wrong.

Rererereroller

rerererereroll

>753674270
Reroll

when i was a boy i drempt that all niggers would die its now my mission to make that happen

Rererereroll

Rerererollin

"You know what they say once you go black you're a single mom"

Reroll

In 5 years this won't matter

Rerereroll

Put on it as much of Kaz's speech from the beginning of metal gear 5 as you can "why are we still here?"

I recognise that gay blow job

rerererereeereeereeeeroll

Rereroll

Roll

Rerollerino

Rererollerino

Roll

Reeeeeeeeroll

Rererererollerino

Roll

Rererollerino

Llorer

rereeeeeeeeeerrrereeerreererre roll

Reroll

Cash me outside.

Reroll

Llorerererererererererererer
This whole thread

Too good to not have, roll

Rerererollerino

Reroll

roll

Rererollerino

Reroll

According to all known laws of abortion, there is no way a bee should be able to fly.

0 to Sup Forums’s /jp/[4](Otaku Culture) board, in which the poster claimed to have seen the message previously on Operator Chan.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Rererollerino

So what if I have an extra chromosome? It makes me interdasting.

Rerol

I can tell that behind those dead porcelain eyes you gots a story to tell but I just can't hears em

This again.