WWYD thread, replies for replies

WWYD thread, replies for replies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sit directly behind her, cut open her pants and panties, and finger her butthole in front of everybody while she's on her laptop. If she cries/screams, finger in her pussy.

Tie her to the post and fuck her up the ass

Wwyd?

Throw her up against the mirror and fuck her from behind. Pull her hair and make her scream my name.

Tell her I think she looks cute and ask if she would like to go on a date with me.

Push her onto the bed and fuck her pussy, filling her with cum

Tear off all of her clothes and fuck her ass bent over the sink

Wwyd to slutty Jamie?

Take those buns out of her hair and let it all fall down.Then rip that one-piece off her and 'just do it'

Bend her over and eat that pussy and ass, then lay back and let her ride me to orgasm while I play with those lovely titties.

Turn her around, push her over the nearest table, smack her ass red and then take her hard from behind until I pull out to cum on her ass.

Get her on her knees, roughly fuck her mouth until she's covered in spit and precum. Then legs over my shoulders as I pound her cunt.

Why are you all so aggresive? Can't you be nice to these girls? You might actually get somewhere. Other than in prison for sexual violence.

Ask her the WiFi password

WWYD to either/both of these two?

I mean you're not wrong. But this is Sup Forums after all. This place is where being nice gets you killed

Offer to buy them a beer and ask them to join me back at my place.

Is this where they kill the people through the text messages? I heard about this. I'm logging off now and not coming back. Scary! Bye 4Chen

And after that?

If they are hungry I can cook them up a meal and if the mood is right I'd ask them to join me in the bedroom.

I want to say I like where this is going, but I'm scared to ask where this is going

Wwyd to whore Honor?

I don't like to kiss and tell. But there might be some kissing ;)

My soon to be ex wife

Illiterate fucks

tie her to a park bench and let passing men fuck her unprotected pussy and ass while she rolls on ecstasy and moans like a whore.

make her my personal sex toy, riding my cock daily on a livestream sent to her friends and family.

anyone?

Undress her slowly, lay her back, explore her body and eat her pussy until she's slick and moaning. Then push her legs apart, bent at the knees, to push myself firmly inside her. Pick up speed, working her hips and mine, until I cum inside her, filling her up with my cum.

You can find my girl here:

Just realized I wrote "cum" twice in the same sentence, which annoys the fuck out of the writer in me.

Kek. It should have ended after "filling her up." I hate making those kind of mistakes too.

I like writing wwyd stories about whole families especially with high school age girls or younger. Any interest? I can post a private email

I'm interested

[email protected]

leave her just as she is and make her gag on my cock, being sure to pull out and cover her face with my cum

Have both of them piss on my face before I came on theirs. Also they could take turns shitting on my chest.

Is this you acnekun?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

Wwyd to my girlfriend Joy?

Cum on those nylons.

Help her find her face

Finger her asshole while she slowly sucks my cock, taking me deep into her throat and moaning hard with a mouthful of dick.

This girl loves giving head and having her ass toyed with. Wwyd?

Some more.

Force her to her knees and make her deepthroat my cock while finding her butthole. Then shoving my cock up her ass and first her tight pussy. Then burst all over her tits. Wwyd

Get her to lick my shaft up and down, to get it nice and wet for her ass.

Sneak up on her in the pull and fuck her hard in the ass

I'd follow her to a party and wait until she goes to the bathroom before drugging her drink, not enough to knock her out, just enough to make her woozy, then I'd offer to bring her home. Once she was in the car i'd drive straight to my house instead, and she wouldnt realize until it was too late because of the drugs. I would force her inside while squeezing her tits from behind, and as she starts pushing me away I'd shove her against the closest wall and pull her panties down with one hand and holding her down with the other. I'd smack her ass once before shoving my entire cock into her pussy in one thrust. I'd keep using her pussy like this until im about to cum, then I'd force her to her knees and cum on her face before i'd take her phone and send pics of her covered in cum to all her friends and family.

Pin her to the floor with her ass in the air, then fuck her like a piece of meat until blasting my cum inside her and filming as it drips down her thighs

Moar of

More of

she's really cute. any nudes? more of her body?
would dress her in french maid costume, gagball her, tie her, cut off her panties, lick her face, then go down to her titties, licking and squeezing them and gently sucking and biting her nips, then town tickling her belly with the tip of my tongue while caressing her tighs in nylons, then down to her pussy, licking her clit while vardly fingering her until she comes a couple of times, then would use lube on her pussy and then on her ass, slamming her hard and feeling her moaning. would creampie.

If I had nudes I'd be too busy fapping for the millionth time to post on Sup Forums

Lol

I'd ruin her pussy and asshole with my cock, all will squeezing her nipples whole she needs for my cum.
Wwyd

more? shes a beaut

wwyd to Lainey?

Force her to gag on my hard cock under the table until i nut down her throat

throat fuck her against the wheel

wwyd to my girl?

mmmh. those thighs. don't stop
WWYD?

give her some big white cock and make her kiss it with her big lips

bump

deep anal without lubricant. Later let some guys to enter the room and gangbanged her.

Tell her to sit on my face.

I bet she gives nice blowjobs.

Rim my ass while riding a bad dragon dildo

facefuck her while recording. huge and hot facial in her face

me and some nigga spitroast the shit out of her. we cum at the same time inside her

Gonna need more of her

Have any IG? Need more of her

She can't handle the cock in the pussy, so she wants a double anal penetration.She screams but enjoys it

have her hold her hands over her head while riding my cock, bouncing up and down facing a huge party full of people cheering her on.

i pay some niggas to abuse her pretty face and ruin it while i jerk off

fuck her pussy while i grab her tit with one hand and slap her face with the other

Wwyd?

fcking feed her

Pronebone that fat ass on the bed.

fucking breed her

you know her? more

doggystyle her so hard she can't walk

wwyd?

Definitely she will receive BBC in the ass soon or later

This joker looking bitch will get down on her knees while I shove my thick brown and uncut cock down her white throat...I would face fuck her while pinching her eraser sized nipples and even reach over and touch and finger her white butthole...sticking those same fingers in her mouth...

What would you do to my wife?

I don't know OP, I mean last week we were chilling in the living room and you went into the other room with your phone to shitpost on the internet.

"user, I don't know about OP anymore..." She said, "All he does, all he's EVER done is go on the internet and wank to gay guys. I think he's just not into girls."

"What do you mean? You're both pretty happy from what I've seen." I replied.

"That's all just ME. He's so boring, so pathetic, I can't hardly be in the same room with him anymore. What do I do about him? I feel more like his mother than his... you know."

"Maybe he just needs a reason to think he might be missing out on something." I suggest, taking her bait. "A girl like you could drop him any time, I mean. Maybe he should see that you don't need him at all." and I softly caress her cheek.

"I don't know if we-" she begins to demure. I interrupt her with a deep kiss and she moans timidly into my lips. "W-wait..." she starts, just before kissing back more intensely. "He's in the next room, user." she whispers, though her conviction is lessened by her body. She straddles my lap, pulling my hand up against her chest. "user, OP doesn't kiss me like he means it. Your kisses are fucking amazing." she says as she grinds her hips into my lap. Then she leans in and bites my neck, forcing a moan out of me.

I'm taken off guard by her ferocity and passion. "Hey, you KNOW we'll only need to do enough to show OP that you're worth fighting for." She smirks devilishly and begins working on my belt, getting my pants down to my knees without getting off of my lap. "Wow! It's like you're professional at this." I joke, just before the words are caught in my throat. She grabs my rod and squeezes it roughly.

"I NEED this, I need you, inside me. I need you SO BAD." She pulls her shorts to the side, and rubs my cock along her slit. My better judgement begins to melt away as I feel her pussy lips caress the tip, and she kisses me again, moaning desperately.