There are only 2 genders

There are only 2 genders.

Everything else is purely sexual preference.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
lmgtfy.com/?q=definition of gender
lmgtfy.com/?q=definition of sex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction
newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Gender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are right
People [spoiler]idiots[/spoiler] just confuse gender and gender expressions even though they are the morons studying in gender studies.

Strawman. No one is arguing against that point. It's only just that recently we accept that some people want to assume the gender opposite their sex.

Live and let live, If a person really wants to surgically invert their dick that is entirely their prerogative. It is dubiously their prerogative to reach into other peoples pockets to pay for this though given current studies of efficacy of said treatment, and it is definitely not their right to dictate the terms on which others are allowed to view their action and choice to associate or not with them.

>Prove me wrong.

You can't be wrong when you're right.

You're ALL wrong.

There are 0 genders. "Gender" was invented as a synonym for "sex role" (except the phrase "sex role" didn't fit in with John Money's research on hermaphrodites), and as we all know, sex roles don't exist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

God, troll harder OP. You're pulling out the idiots faster than a tapeworm from your own faggot asshole.

the arts student who doesn't understand basic biology

>whats a dick?
>whats a pussy?
>GENDER ROLES
your a fucking idiot.

Sex does not equal gender.

There are two sexes.

There are as many genders as your mind can come up with. Since gender roles were created by men to help us "file" men and women whatever else we can create is fair game as well.

Sex = Biology
Gender = Society/Culture
Biology =/=Society/Culture

Traps are gay
I don't want to use your fucking pronouns
Yes you should disclose that you have/had a weiner before we bang

sex=gender
moron

What if someone has pee pee AND wee wee?

Google Buck Angel.
Now try again.

W-what do I do?

study something useful like biology, not gender studies.

pronouns fail to give me boners

Not that guy but,
No it doesn't.

I'm a veterinarian and we use the term sex when describing animal's genitals. Notice how we've always used the term?

We use gender for humans only to describe their mode of acting which is influenced by culture.

For example "that's so manly"--- meaning what exactly?

Take the notion of crying. In many cultures it is seen as weakness and therefore more feminine. But in some Asian societies, it is considered the true mark of a man.

>gender = pussy/dick

The word for it is "sex", you scientifically-illiterate fuckwads. LET ME GOOGLE THAT FOR YOU

lmgtfy.com/?q=definition of gender

lmgtfy.com/?q=definition of sex

>admits that biology and gender studies are different things

So then sex doesn't equal gender, right?

That's where you're wrong kiddo

>nuh uh because the word has a definition that I can schemantic the shit out of

You know what they meant ass

Fuckin A dude. I'm not n your side but even I know those two words aren't the same. Pay attention in science class dude

your attempts to redefine terms continues to fail
and make us all laugh at you
you will remain marginalized
soon to be margarinalized

sex is a synonym gender, but if it weren't for that you would make a valid point.

Is that Nursery Rhyme, you sick fuck?

i paid attention in science class, I don't know what science class you went to.

amen

No, it really isn't.
Not once in my practice or in the years of veterinarian school in Georgia (of all fucking states) do/did we use the term gender for animals.

Look at any AKC registration for pure bred dogs. Hell, look at any pet store website. You won't see gender. You'll see the word sex.

Furthermore, I'd challenge you to research in science texts used at veterinary schools across the English speaking world. We all use sex. Not gender.

Gender is not scientific for the purposes of biological studies.

Literally in the fucking filename

where the fuck did you get that from?

Biology dude. It is the first few things they talk about during reproduction. They don't use the word gender.

From the context of the conversation.

do you have nerve endings?

No i will not

No, actually, I didn't. Gender does not--and never has--been used to refer to genitals / chromosomes. You're retarded if you think otherwise.

See my comment to the previous retard. Also, if your high school science class confused the words "sex" and "gender", then I'm sorry to inform you: your science teacher was retarded.

who cares?

>There are only 2 genders.
>Everything else is purely sexual preference.
You are absolutely correct.
And the divergence from the norm can be corrected by electrical resetting of the brain.
It's done with people suffering from otherwise untreatable mental disorders. Author and IBM employee Robert M. Pirsig describes the results of his own "personality annihilation" treatment for schitzphrenia in his book "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance".

This entire exchange has brought me nothing but pain.

gender is colloquially synonymous to sex. To disagree is simple semantics and to that I say you can kill yourself.

my teacher wasn't retarded.
your the a-typical kid in this classroom.

ITT: things Americans spend a lot of time thinking about while the FCC anally rapes their internet.

>mfw

What if you define gender to have a context dependent meaning different from the one commonly used in plain language and different from the "gender" used in biology?

I think it's fine people want to argue such an idea but it should be explained at the outset that it is not one in the same as "gender" in the scientific or plain-speech sense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender

To say that "gender is colloquially synonymous to sex" is just like saying "they is colloquially synonymous to their". Just because uneducated dipshits will say "Dem bitches can't sort out they shit!" does not mean that "they" = "their".

You have to be a special type of autistic / troll to continue to insist that it actually does.

then my work is done

wrong pic

Colloquially doesn't equal scientifically.

It is like scientific illiterate baby-boomer retards that didn't pay attention in biology class and scream out "we didn't come from no monkeys!"

That isn't evolution, no matter how many people stupidly say it is.

Cock = man.
Cunt = woman

Everything else is a birth defect, a mental illness or social study gibberish.

Lebanon has always been a Muslim country, dip shit. It also has Jews and Christians.

Actually, (s)he was.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_and_gender_distinction

i replied that it was the wrong pic you small minded dummy.

Gender until the 1970s was synonymous with sex, Literally meant the same thing with the exception as gender also pertained to grammar genders.

GENDER AS A "ROLE IN SOCIETY" IS NOT WHAT IT ORIGINALLY MEANT IN ENGLISH. IT'S THE FUCKING NIGGERS THAT TALK ABOUT "SOCIAL CONSTRUCTS" THAT HAVE ATTEMPTED TO CREATE A NEW CONSTRUCT OF GENDER AND YOU FUCKING SHEEP HAVE SOMEHOW LET THEM.

>wikipedia

>Waaah. The only things that are true are the ones I already knew, anything new is fake!
Plenty of cultures have had more than two genders (or gender roles), including some native American groups. Read a book.

we read good books, not bullshit books.

>No, actually, I didn't. Gender does not--and never has--been used to refer to genitals / chromosomes. You're retarded if you think otherwise.
Up until 1955 it was ALWAYS used as a synonym for sex, referring to genitals/chromosomes. You can thank John Money for being a big enough faggot he had to drop everyone else down to his level and get us to the point we are today.

You're either lying or completely quad-chromosome retarded. The ONLY thing "gender" meant, going back to the year 1900, was "type/kind" or the grammatical distinction. That's it. It's literally in the fucking wikipedia entry on gender you illiterate mouth-breathing jizz stain. It has never, ever--not even once--been synonymous with sex.

see

you probably would believe wiki leak if wikipedia didn't exist.

Mi amigo cómo mexicano le doy toda la razón, lo demás son preferencias
My friend as a taco i agree you are rigth only 2 genders everything else are just prrferences

I can't prove the truth wrong.

Books Made by feminist and lgtb shit just to support they shit movement

You faggots claiming gender and sex are the same thing do realize that even modern encyclopedias recognize this is wrong. Right?

newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Gender

i'm not arguing with these libtards.

ahh thats is it.

>modern encyclopedias

You're forgetting intersex. While not common and usually a birth or genetic defect, it still exists.

>hurr they cite facts!!
>durr they retarded!!
lol, fucking inbred hick mad cuz, once again, he's proven to be a complete moron

>modern encyclopedias describing etymology and historical use

yeah. thats it.

Just gonna throw it out there that one side is providing evidence while the other just screams, "no, it's this way cuz it is!"

I found the feminazi

>trying to seem intelligent
>illiterate fuckwad
Wew, you litteraly don't know what we're talking about

>Evidence.

Can I have something other than Wiki, please. Remember don't believe everything on the internet. Actual books, Pysch reports, lab studies. Perhaps.

are you libtard
>hurr durr, there are more than 2 genders
>hurr durr, obesity is the new thin
>hurr durr, communism is better than capitalism
>hurr durr, I dont know how to respect some one when they say they are arguing with actual retards.

You know what, user, you're right. Let's go read and learn about gender on pyramids. You got some Papyrus on sex vs gender you wanna cite?

i know thats what i said

>modern encyclopedias describing etymology and historical use
*modern encyclopedias with an SJW/liberal bias.

Better idea: you provide some evidence proving that gender and sex historically meant the same thing. You know. Since you're the ones making the outrageous claims here.

Protip: none of the Oxford dictionaries are gonna back you up on this.

I am actually arguing that sex and gender are different. However, your argument is a logical fallacy. Stop being a faggot.

Language is ambiguous and transitory faggot. Currently the most common use of the word gender is to describe societal norms. Get over it cry baby. Do your snowflake feelings trump the entirety of western culture?

Ah yes. Let me just pull out my dick...

There's only one gender. What are you, a faggot?

We're talking about the words gender and sex.

Try to stay focused.
I know it is hard for you, but try your best.

Oh those two things? Okay...

Gender is... Male and Female and the rare Futa.

Sex is.... when a penis is put in a vagina, ass, mouth of a male/female, or wide cut to fit the girth of said penis into the wide cut to stimulate the penis.

Your welcome. ;~}

You don't get to argue with me, twat waffle. I'm a fucking doctor of animal medicine. You don't get to argue with people like me because we're experts in our fields. You're not.

Your few moments of reflection and googling don't equal our degrees.

No, it isn't.

Crack open an English biology book. I'm assuming you aren't a native English speaker by the grammar.

>nuh uh!

Did I fukken call that one or what?

I opened my Biology book, back from high school, since I hate wasting money on useless shit. I never plan to use. It says Gender is male and female. And sex is sticking a penis in a vagina. ?????????????????? Fuck how am I wrong?

Ok, fags. Looks like daddy has some explaining to do.

There is biological sex and there are masculinity and femininity.

For instance, most males are about 80% masculine and 20% feminine psychologically.

This "gender" thing is an invention that only confuses people.

You are either a bilogical male or a biological female.

How masculine or feminine you are doesn't mean shit and there's no need to impose some sort of identities around that.

Find your identity or your uniqueness in something else.

Sincerely, Daddy.

Have no dad, nice try Western spy.

I'm actually a Slav.

social studies, we should have known something was wrong when they got rid of "history"

you are right op. sex and gender are two sides of the same coin. if you are a living thing you need to reproduce. for humans there is only one way to reproduce sexually between a male Human, and a female human, thus our brains are wired to be attracted as such. males are attracted to females and are attracted to males. if you are not, then you are some one who is either. A male and attracted to males. female and attracted to males , also known as Homosexuality. which should be considered a mental disorder or mental illness that effects your sexual preference.