A woman from work wants to take me to a local sex club...

A woman from work wants to take me to a local sex club. She's has a high sex drive and I think she wants me to join in on a group sex session with her. Should I go?

>Should I go?

Why not?

I'm not sure really.

>Should I have sex?
Are you gay?

Depends, do you have herpes already?

She's a bit older than me and is a real flirt I'm thinking she will be gangbanged or something and wants me to fuck her too. It will feel strange.

No but I mite end up with some.

>Sex will feel strange

What state?

I meant it will feel strange seeing a work friend naked and getting fucked by God knows how many.

We are in Britain

Sex is sex dude. Just do it.

Thot genocide now.
White sharia now.

I just mite you know.

What?

My older female higher up told me about a sex club a few months ago and I was so turned on I couldn't stop thinking of fucking her. She invited me to her holiday party this weekend. What's the easiest way to fuck a 40+ year old woman? Gf already gave me the pass.

Just wear a rubber, Basically all you have to worry about is AIDS and Hep B and C (Only C if youre vaccinated. Hep C has a cure for the most common genotype now. I think its like 95% of people carry HPV, Preeeettyyy much the rest of them you can get rid of with some penicillin

I think I will as I'm sure she wants a lot of men to fuck her. I'm not sure if they wear rubbers or not.

Don't go

and then regret not having done it for the rest of your life. Regrets are so cool.

Moron.Shit.

Most sex clubs I know of require a pretty current STD screen. Unless this is in some guy only known as Big Bob's basement.

I'm still not sure. I admit it will be a turn on to see her naked for the first time. I could just watch her I suppose and see how it goes.

Not if it's pictured female

It's a legit club.

Yes it's a holiday pic she sent me.

Get tested first

My second date was when I made 18. My stepfather and my uncle brought me to a sex club, where a prostitute sucked my dick, sucked pretty badly. The best part was when my uncle taught me how to not let beer get overflow. Y'know that white layer of beer that goes up to the top and then gets spilled? Just put your finger over the cup. Hold the base (the fat part) of the finger on top of the edge of the glass, and the liquid will receed.
It also with other drinks, like soda.

I'm sure I'm ok. And if others are tested it should be OK.

Very wise I will give it a try.

More pics?

Come on user, you know what to do.
Buy hidden camera. Go. Take pics. Share here.
Also - what's the sex club's name?

Put a hat on it Sup Forumsro, you will be fine.

Thanks.

Yea, a spoon, stick or a straw will work too.
It works with cooking, too. If you're boiling something that creates a lot of foam, put frying stick or wooden spoon on the thing.

>Sup Forums helps, Sup Forums educates

I never thought of that. She will prob love me taking pics of her with a cock in every hole. I could show all the lads at work too.

No. You should stay home and fap to traps on Sup Forums

Very informative

Good chance if you are caught with a camera without permission you will be lynched btw

She will not, and no other guy will, you will get kicked out. Maybe even bitten.
You sound fery young & inexperienced.

Spy cams are cheap now. Try hiding one in arround your ankle-boot. Battery & recording module installed using medical tape arround your ankle, the tiny cam on the extention cable in between your shoelaces.

>typos
Sorry, on the phone.

I am Yeah I'd have to hide cam well.

Look for something similar. It's not the cheapest, but it's got long record time, is tiny, cam on cable, but more importantly, it's pilot activated, meaning activating it in your pocket wont cause suspicion.
Practise before going so your walk wont raise susspicios.
Make us proud, son.

Now go. Adventure await!

I'm on a mission now.

crazy red alert.
also she will always be in the workplace.
don't stick your dick in crazy.

Wise words.

>horny experienced slut turned on by the idea of depraving young innocent boy
>crazy

Yo need to learn a lot more about women, son.

My wife likes to flirt with young lads online sometimes.
I let her, because I get to read it, and at the end, tell them what virgin cucks they are myself. It's cruel, I know, but fuck it.

Thanx I think.

Enjoy STDs and mediocre sex.

None of you have obviously been to a party like this. If you are having a good time there, you will not have any place to hide a spy cam.

True

Tell us about such clubs & activities there. With names.

Which club does she want to take you to op?

You can start by googling swinger clubs in your area. If you make it into one, and are the right kind of person, then make friends there. Those are the people that can invite you to the (better) more private parties.

Just did. Mandatory change of wardrobe they say... Change of shoes, too. Hmm....
Smart of them.

Well, you can always hide cam in the buttplug. Sure, you'll look silly, spreading your hairy ass cheeks & bending over to see what you're filming, but hell, maybe nobody will care.

Fuck I just laughed out loud.

Some parties do this - but it certainly isn't for people with hidden cams. The night begins usually as a social event in sexy cocktail attire, then transitions into lingerie and underwear as play begins to happen. Go to the party, focus on flirting and meeting people, not trying to snap shitty photos.

Nah, not my thing. (not OP). i preffer 1 on 1 with girls, all their attention on me, I'm narcistic like that. Also, I despise sluts & roasties.