Get 10 page love letter from one of my best friends pouring his heart out and confessing his feelings to me

>get 10 page love letter from one of my best friends pouring his heart out and confessing his feelings to me
>not sure how to turn him down without coming across as an ice cold bitch
>planning to pretend as though I never got the letter and hope he never raises the subject again

Good plan? Bad plan...?

Try to give him a chance

Horrible plan, tell him you're not interested romantically.

Expect to lose his friendship.

>Friend confesses feels
>Don't want to seem like bitch
>Ask wat do to feel better
>Going to be bitch anyway

Is he gay?
If not
>tits or gtfo

On the point

Just tell him u don't like him like and never will straght up. Then u should prob stop talking to him and let him know that's how it's gonna be. Won't hurt for him as much as it will if he's on a leash forever

Why don't you like him?

You either turn him down straight, hope that theres more to your friendship than him wanting to get with you. Or Hachiman Hikigaya it and have him and his friends hate you because its easier to have people hate you than work things out and talk for some reason. Or give it a chance, life's too short to play on what ifs

Do him a favor and be a cold hearted bitch. Tell him the truth and distance yourself. It'll work out better for everyone.

WEEB FAGGOTS GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums YOU ARE THE CANCER THAT IS KILLING Sup Forums

He's a good guy, I just don't feel anything special for him. That first user along with a couple of my friends say I should give him a chance, but would that really make a difference? I've known him for years, I can't see my feelings ever changing.

I've had to turn people down before, but never after a sweet 10 page letter...

>¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
>¦¦+----+¦¦¦+----++--¦¦+--+¦¦¦¦+---¦¦+¦¦+----+¦¦+----+¦¦¦¦¦¦++¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
>¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦++¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦
>¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+--+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+--+¦¦¦¦+--+¦¦¦¦¦¦++¦¦¦¦+--¦¦+¦¦¦
>+¦¦¦¦¦¦++¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦++¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦++¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦++¦¦
>¦+-----+¦+------+¦¦¦+-+¦¦¦¦¦¦+-----+¦+-+¦¦¦¦¦+-+
>¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
>¦¦+----+¦¦+--¦¦+¦¦+----+¦¦¦+----+¦¦¦+---¦¦++--¦¦
>¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
>¦¦+--+¦¦¦¦+--¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
>¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦+¦¦¦¦¦¦+++¦¦¦¦¦¦+++¦¦¦¦¦¦++¦¦¦¦

UNDERAGED FAGGOTS

MODS

Hachiman it

Its not going to make a difference. If you give him a chance and then end it (its going to inevitably end) he's going to blame himself for a long time. Fuckin honestly is the best policy.

I'm not a femanon, but i had a guy friend do something similar to me. You can either ignore it and let the pressure build, or deal with it right now, because he won't let it go. Even if he tries to continue being regular friends, all he will really want is a romantic relationship. He'll be awkward and next time he has you alone, he'll bring it up again as a last ditch effort, and you'll have to go through the whole cycle again. Not worth it. It sucks but sometimes you have to cut people out.

You're the cancer

Just gave the same advice to someone the other day. I was in your boat when my best friend confessed his love. (I'm a dude and he's a dude) and I didn't share the same feelings. I was honest and told him that I don't feel the same way.

Not only are we still amazing friends, but he met his current significant other a month after and they've been happily dating for years now. Don't just pretend it didn't happen. Be honest, tell him/her you're not interested, but if you just ignore it, that'd be childish and it would make things much worse.

Hahahhahhahaahaa, who sends a letter confessing their feelings, he is either 12 or autistic.
Tell him to an hero.

Are you straight?

Is he gay?

right. nowadays you're supposed to send a message on facebook.

Or you could engage in human contact?

I said he was gay because I wanted it to be simple, but the actual story was I"m a dude and I'm straight. She is trans (Which doesn't bother me, but I'm not into it)

Better to rip that band-aid off quick than to string him along.

Any tips on that unrequited gay love? Got a friend who did the same thing, said he's over it, but I can tell he obviously still has feelings for me. I'm bi, but I can never be into him, he's basically everything I personally find unattractive.

We've got mutual friends so we see each other often, and I think he might be starting to hate me and maybe try to turn some friends against me because I won't let him fuck me.

Respond. Start with the no. Explain that you just have romantic feelings for some but not for others. Commend on the courage, encourage looking for other women, playing his strengths.

Here is the dealio. (Honesty on Sup Forums is a rare sight indeed)

Going to relate this to 2 subjects. First, when I told my friend I didn't feel the same way, I handled it well, was honest, but it didn't bother me. I didn't want things to change and we hung out literally the moment after we talked about it and just hung out.

Recently, I had my girl leave me because she was fucking a different friend of mine. They're still dating months later and I got over it within 3 days, even though it was a kinda serious gig with this girl.

Basically, my best friend and I got past it and we are still amazing friends. I know it's not the same, but my friend who betrayed me like that was a shit person and I dodged a bullet by getting rid of 2 of the worst people in my life. If your friend doesn't understand, that sucks and I'd try to talk it out if you see there is problems, but if he is turning people against you or still holding it against you, then from my perspective, get rid of him. He wasn't a real friend in the first place.

Get married to some 7 foot nigger and show him who's boss.

You fucking thot

This. Your friendship is fucked anyway homie

He sounds like the kind of guy who doesn't get much interaction with women.

If he's a good guy you could always be a total shebro and introduce him to some female friends who might like him. If he hits it off with any of them it'll stop him lusting after you and he'll be really grateful for it.

Show tits

Tits or gtfo stupid cunt

this

nope, just be the bitch because that is what you are. Men are never "friends" with females and the sooner you realize this and quit playing with peoples emotions the better. Now tits or gtfo

cut ur name out of it and replace it with his worst enemy and send to them

Thanks user. He's got some issues, and some friends and I had to cut him out back in high school because he was an actual narcissist and causing problems, but he seemingly got his shit together and he was let back in. I don't have a problem with him, but I can see those old tendencies popping back up. The issue is if I cut him out, then I lose others who are far more important to me. I guess they'll have to see for themselves that he hasn't really changed, since I'm not going to be an asshole and air all of this private stuff.

just call him a fagot for writing a letter and move on

No problem. Glad I could help

Show us the letter already so we can properly evaluate the situation

not OP, this guy sent a like 15 long texts not a letter, so it's not gay

just give him a chance you faggot and if you don't love him after a couple of months ask to break up

Be honest and forthright. You're not gay. Trust me, I'd rather someone give me an honest and straightforward rejection rather than beating around the bush and leaving me wondering. If you don't tell him your reasons, he'll be confused and probably think it's because he isn't good enough or something.

>t. homo

JUST FUCK HIM AND SEE HOW YOU FEEL THEN

You tell him how it is ignoring the problem and hoping it goes away is the worst possible way to handle things. Its way worse being left in the dark than knowing what's going on.

Self-bump

Stick with it, he might be rich someday. Dee Reynolds the situation.

just friendzone him and die alone after spending years dating assholes only to find out they're assholes, instead of giving him a chance.

You're the cancer.
Sup Forums is a culture largely influenced and born from anime. This reaction is nothing but showing your newfaggotry.

Generally speaking, until you flat out tell someone they don't have a chance, they continue to believe they have some chance. Especially if you're talking about a beta orbiter. It'll be easier for both of you to make it as clear as possible how you actually feel.

This

>anime is cancer
>Sup Forums

Turn him down clearly and decided, say what you have to, however DO NOT say its because you have or want someone else, even if its true, let him know turning him down was your decision and yours alone, which it should be, by telling him theres someone else youre gonna make him feel like he lost a 'taming' competition and if he is really decided hes not gonna give up and it will lead to more tense situations.

Thats my opinion anyways.

>10 page love letter

W H A T
THIS IS NOT A LETTER THIS IS A S T O R Y

Self-bump 2: Electric Bumpaloo