Haven't made a thread in a few months and im wondering id Sup Forums's opinion on tattoos is still the same

haven't made a thread in a few months and im wondering id Sup Forums's opinion on tattoos is still the same

Does Sup Forums think Tattoos take away from the hotness of any given girl?

i Think 100% that any girl with Tattoos is hotter without them. and like to use Photoshop to prove my point.

Dumping a bunch, tell me what you think and i might take a few requests

Agreed op

I think in isolation they're hotter without them, but, if this was a thread full of 100 nudes and different girls, I'd notice her with the tattoos more.

Agree as well. She's is flawless on the right, ruined on the left.

also like to point out that some of these come out better than others. Lighting, skin tones, tattoos location, all can make it look a little off.

and i am by no means a professional photo editor

I prefer left

eh she has a brand new tattoo so she gets a pass.

No argument here. Tattoos look like dirty skin.

every one of these chicks is hot as hell, almost no dude would turn them down tattoos or not.

your opinion is fine but i don't agree with it.

im not saying they are not hot with the tattoos

they definitely are, im saying they are hotter without them

>Does Sup Forums think Tattoos take away from the hotness of any given girl?
Does taking a Sharpie to the Mona Lisa improve it?
The human female body is designed to appeal to men. Any tampering with the appearance should be an attempt at enhancement, not vandalism. Who wants a woman who looks like she slept on a wet comic supplement?
As one woman remarked on seeing her daughter's latest effort, "That's going to look interesting in the delivery room".

Definitely can not agreed with you OP.

Sure, huge tattoos or tramp stamps don't always look great but a meaning full tattoo here and there doesn't detract from a woman's attractiveness at all.

Just make a thread about how you don't like tats and leave the women out of it.

but the women are the whole point

Kek
The Photoshop job actually makes them look worse

Trashy tattoos are going to look trashy

Whether or not tattoos makes someone more attractive is completely subjective, there's no "measurement" to dictate whether tattoos or any other body modification or even general facial features, makes someone more attractive if its wholly opinionated. You can't prove anything.

It's like camouflage - it breaks the silhouette. however it can also augment the shape... Tattoos can be nice or sucky...

Agree