Why do i never hear anything about this band on Sup Forums? theyre amazing

why do i never hear anything about this band on Sup Forums? theyre amazing.

You either love Claudio's voice and lyrics or you hate them. There's no inbetween whatsoever, and most people hate them.

I like them. Blood Red Summer is my jam, even though it's basically just a pop punk song.

Not even the best song on that album (Hint: It's Three Evils)

first three albums are packed with hits. i listen to them all the time.

I think the actual best is the title track. I just like Blood Red Summer.

You do hear about C&C pretty often here.

Do yourself a favor, check out their live album, Neverender 12%. Far, far better than their studio work, for whatever reason. OP pic related is 2nd best.

You've got spirit, kid!

Please no

aw come on

Lel

'no'

nOH AH EHH E OH AH OHHAAAEEEAAAEEE OH AH EHH E OH HAH HAH HAH

What became of Claudio (the character)? I only followed the Amort Wars up until Earth: 3.

But Sup Forums loves progressive rock

They're a big acquired taste IMO. Not because their music is deep or hard to get into, but their overall sound is pretty strange. Once you get used to it though the songs really unfold and it's quite enjoyable.

I do think that they've been going downhill the last few albums though. But the first 5 are all great.

If you like Coheed, check out The Dear Hunter. Unlike C&C, Dear Hunter has only gotten better with each subsequent album IMO

I liked that one song on the first rock band game

but Act I is perfect in every way?

Ascension > Good Apollo I > Keeping Secrets > Second Stage > Black Rainbow > Descension > Good Apollo II > Colour Before the Sun

because they are good musicians, they play great live, and they are underrated

Sup Forums only posts about hacks, horrible live acts, and memes/hypes