Beauty-Hit "Lipdick":

>Beauty-Hit "Lipdick":
Dieser Penis-Lippenstift gehört in jede Handtasche stern.de/6872334

>Beauty-Hit: "Lipdick"
This Penis-Lipstick belongs in every handbag

One of germanys bigger news-magazines is not even ashamed of this jewery
Can someone please nuke us already? If yes, you can take Sweden as well, but spare Poland.

I'm white and my dick is pink.

>degeneracy

DEUTSCHLAND JA!

I'm not gay, but I know a good looking dick when I see one. So why are they all shriveled and withered and cracked? Who'd want to look at those? They look like they suffered burns.

Women are truly worthless

Nah, the color is fine, only very few women wear brown or black lipstick, so they are conditioned to take pink dicks to their mouths.

The real problem here is that they all seem circumcized, especially considering the weirdly shrivelled stem.

Pretty weird overall, and probably nothing that will exist long-term outside of sex-shops.

Everyday we stray further from God's light.

Just wake me up inside senpai.

>all the dicks are cut

good goyim

>they all seem circumcized
It's just a perfect coincidence

I have noticed that Germans are some of the most shameless Europeans out there. I mean, there is nothing that can make a German feel ashamed of himself/herself. How does it feel being a machine that's made just to work and never feel human emotions?

Haha! Good observation.

Feels gr8 desu

This is haram

Wasn't Stern a political magazine once upon a time?

Is it for you "men" or women?

>stern.de
>stern
>howard stern
>jew
holy shits ids habbuning

>there is nothing that can make a German feel ashamed of himself/herself
That's a fucking lie and you know it. The German exchange students that came to my school went completely weird as soon as you mentioned WW2, they were completely ashamed of being German and actually thought that they committed atrocities here.

They accepted the Weimar Berlin degeneracy pretty fast.

But why do the dicks have tree bark?

I was traveling with German student and she was surprised when I told her that Finns and Germans were allies and that I didn't have such deep hatred for Nazis as I said that when you need to pick from two you go with lesser evil. I wonder if they're taught anything about Soviet Union.

Yes, we are told that SU was based as fuck

A few years ago I had a German gf who was doing her last year in high school and I remember them having to do a project for History class with the reasons "Why Nazis were the most evil people in history" or some shit like that.
They're competely oblivious to the brainwashing as well and fall in line instantly, whenever they tried to give us such projects we'd have dissenters who would argue for opposite points just because they could.