HUNGARY INTENSIFIES

Our government is pretty much at open war with George Soros.

nol.hu/belfold/elmebeteg-huzasra-keszul-az-orban-kormany-sorossal-szemben-1617261

>Lázár János, head secretary of the Prime Minister's office and one of Overlordbán's henchmen openly stated that he Hungarian secret service has reports that prove Soros interferes with Hungary's internal politics
>NGO's and individuals affiliated with Soros may be/are being/will be monitored by the secret service

It begins. This will escalate. May Tengri have mercy on us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDF_34th_Bercsényi_László_Special_Forces_Battalion?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Godspeed Hungary, may you shine eternally as a diamond stuck in the shitpile Europe has become.

Hungarian empire when?

>yfw Orban names the jew on a public broadcast

Please send Hungarian assassins.

>Wake up one day
>Casually browse Sup Forums for daily dose of information and good fun
>The whole board floods with only one theme
>"Soros assassinated in his own house by Hungarian Special Forces"

Please, let this happen.

Kek wills it.

No Sorrow for Soros

Invite him and kill him. Pretend to want "dialogue" and make his plane crash "accidentally" like Russia did with the entire Polish government.

He needs to die before 3d organ printing and bionic replacements become a thing.

vengeance comes

Go on

Do us all a favour Hungary! Godspeed!

bump

I can't wait until Soros is hanged right in front of the Hosok tere.

RIP Orban.

But who controls soros?

Who controls the controller of Soros?

Based Hungary. We'll join you in January.

Could you help us... ...become great again? We need a bigger border for a better border fence.

We could help you retake Transylvania

He is still corrupt as fuck, even if he hates mudslims and jews.

we have a long way to go before going into us territory

>"Soros assassinated in his own house by Hungarian Special Forces"

Nato bombing of Hungary when?

what would happen if someone kills that piece of shit with the rest of his family?

I'd settle for "billionaire activist George Soros taken into custody in a Hungarian SS raid, awaiting arraignment on more charges than can be listed before the next commercial break"

Well NATO doesn't have much of an excuse unlike you guys with Kosovo

Pretty sure that's essentially impossible, but hypothetically, I imagine another family would take it's place at the top of the 13 (Rockefeller) and nothing would change. These people hiding in the shadows are like cockroaches.

We already arrived at
>background powers in hiding
in his speeches...

Szent László Division >>>> (1st Hungarian) 25th "Hunyadi" Waffen SS Grenadier Division

Anyway, I'm not sure how we could pull it off. I'm sure Soros has tight security.

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY

They will probably find some scenario, i mean is it really that difficult?

Never heard of them before, they're your top-tier special forces group? Would it be fair to compare them to Navy Seals, just for understanding their role?
Man, if you guys tried and he had armed private security, there would be a gun-battle on the lawn of whatever estate he's occupying. They'd get smoked by your guys most likely, but what a fucking headline that would be, Soros openly waging armed war to protect his position? We feudal lords now.

I remember pol stating that he is just a scapegoat boogeyman but his actual puppeteers are running the show, is that true?

We need more railroad floodgates

No, they were a Hungarian chapter of SS, as he said.

Besser würde"we've already reached" als "we already arrived at"

do it

Tell you what send me a plane ticket and give me amnesty for what I do and he will never be a problem for you again.

"Wäre" wäre besser als "würde".

With Hungary yes because there really isn't any issue to go after them for except not accepting refugees and having a Right Wing Leader which both of those the average person hates but they won't support bombing someone because of that. They are waiting for them to slip up like you guys did with Kosovo.

Your saying it wrong.

Sorrow basically means "Unhappiness".

'Lots of Sorrow for Soros' would be better

or

just 'Sorrow for Soros'

violent purges when?

Hungary's current premier SF unit has the same namesake, in fact.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDF_34th_Bercsényi_László_Special_Forces_Battalion?wprov=sfla1

Ah yes. Fucking German tenses.

>mfw trying to use "geworden"

Godspeed Magyars

Disregard that, I suck cocks. Similar name, not the same

I am now #OrbánOrdinance

>A
>Rootless
>International
>Clique

No sorrow for soros means we wont feel any unhappiness when he dies of disease. We found out hes sick so were meming with negative energy to make it worse. We dont want soros to feel sorrow, we just want him removed.

>tfw Barbi will never suck your cock

The Szent László were the elite of the Royal Hungarian Army back in WW2; trained in almost anything an infantryman could be trained back then. They fought mostly in late 1944/early 1945.

The Soviets loathed them and had bounties on them. The British on the other hand respected them enough that they could keep their weapons after they surrendered to the Allies.

I see. What is he sick with?

>she will never be my wife
>we will never have 6 or 7 white and pure Catholic children
>we will never live a marriage blessed by God, in communion with the Church, and with the prayers of the Blessed Virgin Mary

life is suffering

>Wake up
>browse Sup Forums
>see five gorillion threads about George Soros
>he committed suicide

CANT SOROS DIE ALREADY

>tfw you saw her at romkert once but didnt approach her because I am an average guy and shes getting stormed by 10/10 models 24/7 anyway

>catholic
lol

Also someone should do a parody of plane scene from "The Dark Knight Rises" with Soros and Orban.

>Have we started a fire?
>Yes, revise trianon.

fucking leafs truly are the worst posters

>tfw no Hungarian heritage
fuck my life

Is there a list of evil things he has done?

YOU LONG TO BE A MAGYAR, YOUNG SON OF THE NEW WORLD?

SEARCH WITHIN. FIND YOUR INNER HUNGARIAN.

THE TURUL HAS SPOKEN.

bump