My cactus broke. I'm sad

My cactus broke. I'm sad.

rip cactus. Mine died the other day. Had it for 4 years. /:

Rip cactus

Cum on it. Use the cum to glue it together.

That sad, user. Cactus are succulents, so maybe it's possible to re-root the broken tip? I'd research it if I were you.

lol what did that to it? ?

take the broken piece of stick it up ur ass

so u faggots kek at humans getting rekt but its sad when a fucking cactus dies?

yes what did the plant ever do to you

I had this since it was about 4 inches tall. A friend of my ex gave it to us when we moved in together. It kept growing and growing. That was about 15 years ago.

Strong wind.

May Cernunnos give you strength.

Good idea. It seems healthy enough.

my sources say that this cactus, [specimen 26535252] once poked a juvenile kitten in the rump, various insects died colliding with it and a man named Simon Pendleton pierced his scrotal sac during a bizarre collision that involved 911 being called.

why is it brown? it probably snapped easy because it didnt get enough water you fuckin asshole

kek

Cacti only want water, sun, some wine and loving.

>didnt get enough water
You do see that every plant around it is green, yeah?

shit dude I fucking hate that cactus now

they dont need love they dont even have a fucking nervous system asshole

No! That's not that cactus. I swear.

>they dont even have a fucking nervous system
This one did.

I just did a Google search to confirm my suspicion; cactuses can be grafted. You should be able to put that section back on and the cactus will repair the cut if you do it right. Do a search on cactus grafting for the specific steps.

You have nervous asshole, asshole.
t.cactus

Cacti are the assholes of the plant kingdom. theyre covered in sharp poky shit, they dont produce anything worthwhile and they leech off the water supply of other plants. fuck cacti

Cactus is a cool plant dude. Im gonna go buy a cactus seed tomorrow and grow one

Is there a video anywhere out there of someone using a cactus as a dildo? Seems like it's the right size and shape.

Thanks, user! I hadn't even thought of that.

For grafting a cactus use sterile instruments, soak them in rubbing alcohol before hand as to not infect the open part. Bury it shallow and take it easy on the water while it roots. Good luck, i have a grafted cactus survivor.

That's a beauty! Keep her safe.

How often does this work though without any kind of grafting seal/tar? I've never had luck with simple duck tape.

Sometimes the cacti are allergic to duct tape. I use a staple gun.

cut the skinny bit off so you have 2 parts that are broken, dip them in rooting jel or water and rooting powder and papertowel in a moist bad for a few days, then plant in dift and youll have 3 cacti. or use toothpicks to pin the cactus back together and some water to ensure the wound stays wet.

What species?
You might be able to boil it to get that sweet mescaline

aw...poor cactus :( get well!