I was just reading about a model who is from Brazil but lives in Portugal...

i was just reading about a model who is from Brazil but lives in Portugal, and it really made me wish i lived in a country that spoke the same language as another country that i could move to.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-14716410
tradingeconomics.com/portugal/unemployment-rate
numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
youtube.com/watch?v=hqWTTitg5RM
youtube.com/watch?v=j8kanM67LZY&t=67s
youtube.com/watch?v=uAYhR9XdSi4
youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw
youtube.com/watch?v=Iq6A17_rpQY
twitter.com/B24pt/status/868879479707447296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>t. Native English speaker
Fuck off you nonce

you what cunt?

Move to Taiwan, Lil Dong,

So you can't move to New Zealand, Canada, United States, Great Britain or Ireland?

what is your native language

>a model who is from Brazil but lives in Portugal

She has to go back

Says the Iberian who probably has family members working in São Paulo.

Keep dreaming jurandi.
If anyone wnet the the third world is just to explore you or go on vacations. But it feels good that an entire ocean divide us.

move to Jamaica

I think there might be other english speaking countries as well, but i cant remember them off the top of my head

bbc.com/news/world-14716410

>be Moorberian subhuman siestanigger
>be unemployed in siestaniggerland
>be forced to migrate to third world shitholes and former hedonism colonies in order to get a job

Like clockwork. Iberians truly are an inferior race.

you cant even analyse a basic stat without showing us your low iq mud ignorance

tradingeconomics.com/portugal/unemployment-rate

It's 10% and falling.
you live in a third world country, where millions don´t even have current water, LMAO

Look where we are and look where you are:

numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp

I's pathetic even compare us. anyway,we just don´t want to have any connextion with you, just that.

Iberians are the subhumans of Europe, parasites in the EU, and parasites deserve a parasite solution: extermination. You're no different from welfare niggers.

cry a little bit more buthurted without identity mong, you're inferiority complexes are laughable.
Btw genetically we only cluster with other europeans and we always stay far away of any non-europid people.
The same we can´t say about you. rotfl

>brazil talking about welfare, mongrels and parasites brazil , brazillll

let's take a big laugh

No need to damage control. Your former colonies, your history and your current condition in Europe are proof of your incompetence as a race. Iberians don't belong in Europe, whatever Moorish bi-genetic abomination you are.

You're a parasite, and there ain't better determining factor of inferiority than parasitic behaviour. The most parasitic states in Brazil are exactly those that received most Portuguese influences and less non-Iberian European influences. Iberians are a parasitic race because you rely on superior races in order to thrive and maintain high standards of living, otherwise you'd be unable to maintain it yourselves. And despite being parasites you still manage to fail regardless.

Latin America is the result of Iberian intelligence. The Anglosphere is the result of Anglo/Saxon intelligence. Not much to question when facts are so blatantly evident.

show the reverse now, show how many ape soup chefs came to europe.

More delusional dreams. No favela boy we are not like you, sorry, don´t be sad. I understand you don´t wanna be alone ir your third world no identity or culture condition, but we are not like you.
We have a great quality of life, identity, heritage, culture, we are 1º world obsviously and since ever, we are europids to the bone that's far enough for us. tomorrow you will wake up again in your mong hellhole, and cry again about Europe.

>Says the Iberian who probably has family members working in São Paulo.
Most portugueses throughout history came to Rio. What are you talking about, Boça?

stop fighting you fucking fucks

>The most parasitic states in Brazil are exactly those that received most Portuguese influences
Top kek

The lesser races causing problems in Brazil were brought and made by Iberians like yourself. Anglos/Saxons and northern Italians built prosperous and industrious societies. Iberians created parasitic hellholes because Iberians yourselves are parasites.

You wouldn't be worrying about lesser races migrating to not-your continent if you had built decent colonies, but, unfortunately to you, your race has an IQ that's too low for such a feat. You're a parasite, and as such, you produce parasites that now feast on your blood, much like what you do to Anglos, Saxons, Franks and Italians in Europe. I'm simply pointing out your hypocrisy and the fact that Iberians have no legitimate right to complain about parasites when you're parasites yourselves.

Just an addendum. Take a look the list of the richest people in Brazil and you will realize who is the master race here, lad. Don't forget your place, pleb.

The br is doing a good job waking up all the nationalists/fascists of all Europe and the far right parties, giving them an excuse. Keep going.

Ah yes, another butthurt carcamano. Who would've thought?

Incredible how iberians still managed to dominate almost the entire planet, have a great quality of life, an history withour paralell, high stands in all statistics, from health, to inovation,. When we look at brasil we see the same, third worlders the all world despise.

>numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp

fuck.
We are in 8ºplace quality of life by that.
brazil in 53º

>Incredible how iberians still managed to dominate almost the entire planet
You managed to dominate unarmed animals, much like what the Romans did to Lusitania before civilizing you.

>have a great quality of life
Parasites will always have a great quality of life so long their host is still living and providing them with their daily supply of welfare blood. In your case, the EU.

>an history withour paralell
Certainly, because creating hedonistic rape paradises and leaving behind such a massive trail of degeneracy and corruption is so difficult to hide. Unlike the Anglos/Saxons, the Celts, the Italians and the many other non-Iberian races that so greatly contributed to the development of the greatest nation on the planet today, and some of the most prosperous nations in the world, namely within the Anglosphere.

>high stands in all statistics, from health, to inovation
You're an Iberian, not an Anglo.

>When we look at brasil we see the same, third worlders the all world despise.
A consequence of your low IQ, which is indeed very unfortunate. So many resources, so little IQ. Imagine what Anglos/Saxons could do with Latin America and all these resources. Perhaps we'd be colonizing Mars already, and all under the pristine beauty of the Union Jack.

Aaah yes... blame others for your shit, a classic.

Lebanese?

I don't think her language skills are relevant

If you raise your child to behave like a cretin, it will inevitably become an adult that behaves like a cretin. Saying and repeating: the Anglosphere is the result of Anglo/Saxon intelligence. Latin America is the result of Iberian intelligence. Not a displacement of blame, just pointing out the most pragmatic of facts. Iberians are the lesser race.

No, Portuguese
>Lebanese
Top kek.

es mais estupido do que pareçes, de verdad cres que o imperio anglo saxon é um imperio de sucesso? tu sabes quantos paises dominaram e fracassaram no intento?

>We are not like you
KEK
youtube.com/watch?v=hqWTTitg5RM
youtube.com/watch?v=j8kanM67LZY&t=67s
youtube.com/watch?v=uAYhR9XdSi4

>Parasites will always have a great quality of life so long their host is still living and providing them with their daily supply of welfare blood

Are you describing your own country? it fits 100%
Keep loking where you are in every single stat and where we are.

>namely within the Anglosphere.

Sure, Portugal with 1 million of people in the XV century is comparable with Uk and France or Germany with 10 times more pop. What we did was out of this world.
And let me look at those so great uk colonies, like jamaica, paquistan, nigeria, all the carabbean islands etc.. it's laughable.

And the mongr from brazil in desparation bringing a newspaper event about poland, that happned with "portuguese"people, or non-natives with portuguese nationality. ahha Sorry to debunk that so easly.

you can bring the entire world to compare against us, it only shows your mud inferiority complex.

Like father... like son, I suppose?

Sorry, I don't speak Siestanigger. And you're in an English-speaking thread, behave yourself.

Wtf is this? Zuka x Tuga butthurt contest? I've heard the jokes from both sides, never head of it being real tbqh.

Yea, that's your third world immigration here, or from africa or from brazil (they are almost the same). They behave the same mud way, no education, no ntothing. But like someone said, all Europe will wake up.

hermano, that's the typical third world behave, let's just keep laughing when they don´t have food to eat and their crime rates are what we all know.

PQP, Poortugal é o Rio de Janeiro da Europa. Que desgosto.

Tava demorando para a bundadoída com o Rio aparecer, kek.

sure, sure

Nothing to steal from your fellow countrymen when you're already stealing from superior races in the EU.

Rio is not even that bad when compared to other parts of Brazil, tbqh.

Parar com a viadagem.

>tfw no decent norwegian country on earth

Most brazilians have portuguese blood. And all the problems of my country have existed since the colonial period. Whats the point?
Portugueses e cariocas são iguais até na hora de maquiar estatísticas, impressionante. Parece que a cultura portuguesa entrou com tudo no Rio de Janeiro.

Sim Portugal é pobre para caralho comparado com outros países da europa ocidental. Uau, notícias às 11. Parem de responder ao bait e ele pára.

this triracial uhuhue
thinks his own reality happens here in Europe.
All Europe is of the same race, caucasian european, the difference is in pehnotypes, some are more atlentic, others more nordic, others more slav, med, alpinid and so on.

Quality of life uses diferent statistics there.

He'll respond by saying "Brazilians are nigger mutts and not actual Iberians" without realizing that those who bred with said niggers to create nigger mutts were Iberians like himself with a lack of decency. What to expect from a race that lived under black African rulership for nearly 800 years. History repeating itself.

Pior que é sempre uma criança que vê os gráficos e nunca soube interpretar. E aí a maioria dos Tugas no /luso/ sumiram, deve ter sido por esses sacos de bosta que postam essas coisas.

Grande Caxias

>was conquered by black Africans
>lived under black African rulership for nearly 800 years
>is a parasite in the EU

>"All Europe is of the same race, caucasian european"

Like clockwork.

moors were not blacks you crazy slave son.
Moors were caucasoids, muslim berbers. Of course then they were expelled by the crusaders from all Europe in the reconquista.

O gajo é o meu ídolo. A quantidade de parolos fachos tugas que engatilha é de rir. Quem me dera conseguir engatilhar numa discussão o que ele engatilha com um único post.

E a maioria dos tugas que postam aqui odeiam profundamente os zucas, nem sei porque é que o luso existe. Eu como vou ao Brasil com regularidade porque tenho primos que emigraram para aí nem quero saber.

os brasileiros na net só fazem toda a Europa gostar cada vez menos deles, com óbvias razões para isso.

Some ooga booga bush language probably.

>E a maioria dos tugas que postam aqui odeiam profundamente os zucas

Não é por acaso que a extrema direita cresce em todo o lado

>moors were not blacks you crazy slave son.
This Moorish mutt in denial. 800 years of BLACKED.com rapestocracy and uniornically believing he's a pure European. Honestly?

yes yes, we are half muds like you brazilians
ROTFL

youtube.com/watch?v=utA-BrRWPSw

the winter is comming once again

Gostar ou não gostar de nós isso não faz diferença, em breve todos estarão implorando por visto de residência no Brasil quando os muçulmanos tomarem a Europa.

O pnr nem 1% dos votos teve, nem sequer conseguiu recolher assinaturas suficientes para apresentar um candidato a PR mas ok.

A Europa passou pela maior crise desde a grande depressão (a que fez nascer os fachos) e quantos governos sucumbiram?

>Portuguese white nationalism

Iberians truly are a joke of a race.

Do you have any kind of mental disorder?
moors, were/are caucasoids of north-africa, semites. Do you also think that egypcians were sub-saharans?this is a new all level of retardness, but from brazilian mutants we do not expect any different.

Óbvias indeed mah frend.

>Ver abaixo

@Thread:

Quem mais quer executar o caxias?

Quando todo o resto a Europa virar para a extrema direita o que achas que Portugal,Irlanda e outros países vão fazer? acompanhar.

>moors, were/are caucasoids

Syrians confirmed white

Why are euros complaining about white people moving to Europe?

Sim, mapas com um século e altamente politizados e não científicos que mostram o sul de espanha menos branco do que o sul de portugal e os húngaros e os finlandeses como menos europeus do que os italianos ou os iberos são claramente um argumento de peso.

>Syrians confirmed white

syrans confirmed caucasoids for sure, there's no even any doubt about that.
They are not europeans like us, but are caucasoids(semites)

Quando acordares para a vida e vires que a Europa passou pelo periodo mais traumático do último século e nem um facho fora do sistema subiu ao poder, vais deixar de ser um parolo que inventa a realidade que quer.

Os húngaros e os finlandeses são povos não indo-europeus, por isso é que assim estão referenciados, contudo são brancos sem duvida nenhuma.

este autista brazuca posta este bait aqui pelo menos uma vez por semana, e vocês continuam a dar-lhe (you)s....

Thanks for the entertainment lads, good banter

Ok traidor, quem quer que o seu próprio povo desapareça nesta invasão extra-europeia que estamos a sofrer não merece sequer pisar este sagrado solo. Espero que tenhas a noção disso. Achas mesmo que vamos deixar que a Europa se transforme num terceiro mundo como o brasil ou o médio oriente? estás tão enganado.

are you serious? anglosphere maybe? fuck off cunt

Dados genéticos autosomais provam que o ADN finlandês e húngaro é predominantemente europeu, o que seria expectável dada a aparência europeia destes povos.

Compara o finlandês com o sami para perceberes o que é o não europeu.

donut de morando é bom demais

insane
How many portuguese fought in the waffenss and wermacht? i've heard about 300 against the communists

i had the same thought when some user from portugal said something about his cousin from brasil recently.
it's cool to have half of your family in brazil and half in portugal

Vives numa realidade que construiste na tua própria cabeça por viveres uma vida online dentro das hugboxes que escolheste. Como disse, a Europa já atravessou o pior periodo desde a grande depressão e o único partido fora do sistema que chegou ao poder foi o syriza.

Continua a sonhar parolo.

Claro que eles são europeus, do ponto de vista dna, não percebeste nada do que disse. As línguas deles é que não são indo-europeias.

>from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Iq6A17_rpQY
>to this:
twitter.com/B24pt/status/868879479707447296

superpower by 2030

mas de doce de leite tbm é muito bom

I'm not him but that's the case with me as well. Plus they are billionaires (in brasilian reals) so I get to live the dream life when I go there. Rich brasilians live an insane life because unskilled labour is so cheap there

>Sorry, I don't speak Siestanigger. And you're in an English-speaking thread, behave yourself.

jajajajaja I was speaking portuguese mãe da foca, fuck you and your proxy.

A Europa nunca foi submergida demograficamente por gente de fora da europa na escala massiva que estamos a ver hoje. Se não tens capacidade cognitiva para perceber isso é problema teu.
Londres, Paris e muitas outras cidades os autóctones já são minoria. Confundes problemas económicos(que são ultrapassáveis) com q uestões de identidade, segurança e soberania, não tens noção.

Podem ter tido origens urálicas mas estão na europa há milhares de anos.

No entanto aquele mapa postado é um absurdo não científico e politizado.

onde eu encontro uns donuts bons e baratos em SP

>Mãe da foca

Caralho, amei.

Sim, os problemas económicos são tão irrelevantes que o Macron derrotou a Le Pen mesmo com políticas pouco populares noutros campos.

O que o Europeu quer é estabilidade e que fachos como tu nunca mais tenham o poder. E o Europeu está disposto abdicar de candidatos que querem o controlo de fronteiras, só para que parolos autoritaristas como tu não governem. Como vives na tua hugbox menosprezas o quão pouco o europeu quer o retorno de políticas anti-liberdade e fascistas, mesmo que o custo seja o controlo de fronteiras.

E enquanto parolos como tu forem a frente do movimento de controlo de fronteiras, o controlo de fronteiras nunca irá chegar.

Tem uma loja de conveniências na Av Abraão de Moraes sentido Imigrantes, um pouco depois da Telhanorte. Fica ao lado de uma loja Americanas. Nunca vi donuts tão bons

>Sim, os problemas económicos são tão irrelevantes que o Macron derrotou a Le Pen mesmo com políticas pouco populares noutros campos.

A FN é o maior partido de França neste momento, o maior partido, basicamente varreu os outros todos. O macron é independente e teve que juntar todo o sistema politico mesmo que de visões diferentes, tod aa comubnicação social contra a FN. Mesmo assim a extrema direita continua a avançar em toda a Europa.
Claro que para quem quer acabar com os europeus como tu, isso é uma tragédia, mas no nosso seio sempre houve traidores. Basta lembrar como Viriato foi traído e tantos outros europeus.

A FN beneficiou de uma conjuntura única de falta de confiança no sistema, estagnação económica e falta de renovação da estrutura dos partidos. Para além do mais teve os atentados durante o mandato do Holande, mas eventualmente os atentados tornam-se no pão nosso de cada dia, e o povo habitua-se. Teve a maior oportunidade de sempre para chegar ao poder e foi varrida por um independente. A extrema direita teve a maior oportunidade deste a grande depressão para desmontar a europa e não conseguiu.

E eu fui traido pelo meu próprio país, eu, a minha terra e a minha região. Fui duramente apunhalado por um país que destruiu a minha terra, que não tem futuro, não tem emprego, não tem gente. Portanto não me resta nada neste país que me diga alguma coisa. Quando muito ainda dou uns votos no Bloco de Esterco para ajudar a enterrar mais, e dou um shillzinho de vez em quando nas redes sociais para trazer imigrantes para cá.

Podes continuar a sonhar mas as hipóteses de portugal alguma vez ter outra vez um parolo que quer ver um país ruralizado e pastoral são nulas, não aconteceu em 2009, talvez em 2109 na próxima grande crise.

muito obrigado Daniel washington da silva pereira

>Av Abraão de Moraes sentido Imigrantes, um pouco depois da Telhanorte
isso ai é longe pra caralho
é mais pra baixo do que o parque ibirapuera

não sabe de algum lugar na zona oeste não?