That feel when all my friends are immigrants and refuges

That feel when all my friends are immigrants and refuges

>Friends
Get out normie

They have to go back.

Huh?

Everyone here have at least some friends right?

>tfw most of my closest friends are either half or full Latino but I'm still voting Trump

>friends
get out

No. Only people whom I share hobbies with.

I have no friends.

By choice? You feel you don't need friends?

I'm just extremely introverted.

post pic of your room

I don't own a camera.

Can I be your not friend as well?
Feels ronery

ok not friend

Does literally 2 count as some? Excluding my siblings and coworkers (who I only see at work) lol

I feel you. Swedes have traditionally been very sheltered but the americanized youth culture in Sweden today is everything but introverted.

I feel like an alien when it comes to my generation.

>I despise flips and viets but I get along really well with them when you take politics out of the equation
>nigger women are ugly but I have great chemistry with them
It's an abstract feel

>tfw you have a redpilled Middle Eastern refugee friend

Select quotes below:

>"You need to totally destroy the Middle East, make it all 200 countries, unifying them was the biggest mistake ever. You need northern and eastern and western and southern Egypt, and the same for the rest, shatter the Middle East."

>"Islam is a desert religion for nomads, you can't nationalize Muslims or else they commit jihad with the strength of a nation, desert jihad is just tribal fighting between two groups. The US should dismantle unified Islam."

>"So many that come here from the Middle East act the same way that they did back home. This is the USA, not a shit village in Syria, hold yourself to better standards."

He's got that bleary-eyed "I can't believe this great place" first generation nationalism and is voting for Trump to "keep the Muslims out."

It could be taqiya but he seems pretty based.

I used to have friends.
But I can't really relate to them anymore.
I still go out to meet people of course, I just don't consider them close enough to go out or watch movies with. I quit drinking and partying and spend most my time at the gym.
Currently searching for a tall, redpilled non-degenerate woman with blue eyes.
They don't seem to grow on trees either.

This is what Sup Forums does to you.

>having friends
Is literally the most blue pilled thing you can do.

Let go already you fags. You can't become a man until you forget about all your friends and re-birth yourself as the individualistic ubermensch you were born to become. You think Trump has friends? No. He has followers.

To be a leader, one must become alone.

saved.

Tfw when Reddit shill

you will have less and less friends as you get older.

Nope, ditched my friends. Decided to get my shit together and concentrate on me and my life. Never been happier DESU senpai

Yeah I feel I'm about to do the same. I have kikebook but there are only a few on my friend list I want to keep in my life....feel like deleting it but at the same time I need it for chatting and for school. But I hate seeing all the normies.

>tfw haven't had a friend since 16
>tfw 26

No. I genuinely can not stand most people.