I fucking hate it when people think that MDMA is a safe drug like weed and can be used multiple times a month without...

I fucking hate it when people think that MDMA is a safe drug like weed and can be used multiple times a month without negative consequences. This type of thinking is very popular among college students, and many of them think that MDMA is safer than alcohol. Some people even put MDMA in the same class as psychedelics which is very irresponsible
MDMA is extremely neurotoxic and fucks up your brains faster than any other (non-RC) drug. It depletes your brain of serotonin and therefore shouldn't be used more often than every 3 months. Abusing MDMA causes lots of memory issues, extreme depression, anxiety and other mental health issus. With MDMA, you can cause permanent damage to your brain in the matter of weeks if you aren't being responsible.

It would literally be healthier to use meth than MDMA, yet those people who abuse the shit out of MDMA look down on meth users for "using dangerous drugs".

Don't expect majority of Sup Forums to understand.

Drug harms in the UK: a multicriteria decision analysis, Prof David J Nutt , Leslie A King, PhD , Lawrence D Phillips, PhD , on behalf of the Independent Scientific Committee on Drugs.

Extasy is mostly MDMA and some other amphetamines.

meth isn't even really a dangerous drug if taken orally with a proper dose. it is prescribed by doctors in pill form.

I think mdma is relatively safe, the problem is people who buy beans with meth or who knows what in them. Never tried it myself but ate a of of pilosybin mushrooms in high school

Another misinformed MDMA user who doesn't even know how that study was made.

That study DOES NOT THE HARM CAUSED BY DIFFERENT DRUGS TO HUMANS. It shows how much damage different drugs cause to society as a whole.

For example, heroin is physically one of the safest drugs, believe it or not. Pure heroin isn't neurotoxic/cardiotoxic and is very easy on the body.

The reason heroin is #2 is because it is usually impure and cut with even more dangerous drugs, and because it is very addictive and many heroin addicts do crimes to support their habit. That study takes in account EVERYTHING that is connected to those drugs with mental health issues being only one factor.

MDMA isn't ranked one of the "least harmful drugs" because it causes the least amount of damage to humans but because MDMA isn't really that addictive, MDMA users don't commit crimes to fund their partying and because it doesnt cause lethal overdoses.

Have you even read the study you took the graph from?

>multiple times a month without negative consequences.
that's simply not true and I agree that people who state otherwise are dipshits

safe use is 1.5 mg / kg for males and 1.3 / kg for females and at least 4 weeks between each trip. even better is 2-3 months

people debate over scientific facts like climate change so i'm not even suprised

it is safe, try it out

XTC = / = MDMA fuckface

It is safe with 5-htp and proper dosing.

It's the raver faggots that give MDMA a bad rap

does anyone else puke on mdma? I've only rolled like four times but each time i've puked. didn't kill the high or anything tho

I don't but a friend I know and his girl both do. She no longer does MDMA because of it, he powers through it like a champ.

too high initial dose
drop around 75mg - 100mg and take later more

Also, can vary based on how much is taken, too.

what is a good dosage to prevent this? and how long until, and how many times, can I redose

Too much of anything will kill you, most drugs are safe if you use them responsibly but unfortunately most people know jack shit about what they're taking and mix them and die like morons. >90% of drug deaths involve two or more agents.

other user is right, 75-100 is an average starting dose.

more important though to avoid throwing up, wait at least a few hours after the last time you have any food before rolling

Sip water too.
And anything minty or even gingery can help calm the stomach.

Make sure your actually getting mama.
It's common to get it laced since dealers and distributers cut the product.

less is better

if you're afraid of puking take 50mg to begin with as a female and 75mg as a male orally. after you've overcome the first rush it's safe to go for another 75mg / 100mg. but be careful: if you redose several times you won't feel that much of a difference even though you're on toxic levels. I won't suggest to re-dose more than 2 times after your initial dose

Then shouldn't it be considered very responsible taking MDMA, as opposed to a drug that will cause alot of damage to society as a whole?
I guess you're still supporting the illegal drug trade, but ultimately if it only harms the user; what's the problem?

Are you here because you are concerned for experimenting college brats?

i think i redose too much. 3x i redosed a third time and that's when my shots splurging out. before that i feel naseous but have been able to ride it out.. if i only redose once, how long should i wait?

this OP

Personally, I only redose once, as I feel myself coming off the peak. Seems to hold the peak a little longer and extend the afterglow too. Turns me into a tearful wreck the next day though. Not depressed as such, just anything happy or sad that I'd normally be cool with turns me into a fuckin' baby. It's like too much emotion.

serotonine is a bitch sometimes
stay safe Sup Forumsrother

>meth isn't even really a dangerous drug if taken orally with a proper dose. it is prescribed by doctors in pill form.
hahaha. okay buddy. go take adderall daily for 3 months and quit outright and re-evaluate that statement in the following 2-3 weeks. you're right it's not going to kill you; however, it will cause a plethora of negative side effects from your body using it as a crutch to feel 'in the zone' while your typical life-sustaining habits go to shit. It's like when people abuse coffee to get mental clarity when they are getting brain fog because they dont intake appropriate amounts of nutrition.
That being said fuck all those stupid niggers. If you want to use potentially dangerous drugs highly irresponsibly thats okay but dont come crying to me about how i'm heartless for saying universal health care is fucking stupid. Its a hell of a lot cheaper to show some restraint than try to fix something you fucked up from going overboard.

i've never had a depressed or sad comedown I typically hear about.. ive just gotten horrible jaw clenching that persists for like at least a week

I'm cool with it tbh, it's kinda cathartic.

Tried magnesium supplements?

>OPs message to morons: Dont use exctasy, inject meth

I'm hoping OP didnt buy into that shit too. If not, that's still a dangerous game comparing the two.