How far do you cum Sup Forums?

How far do you cum Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

convertio.co/mp4-webm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're an anti-aircraft gun mate!

I come all the way from England.

not very far... however I aim downwards mostly

Neat. How you liking it where you are now?

I tried to shoot one down

A couple times I've given myself a money shot.

it travels until it hits the back of her
>cervix
>throat
>colon

Always hate when I do that

So you never cum?

I don't shoot cum, it just oozes out, what's wrong with me Sup Forums?
Old fag here, spent years edging to cp for hours in the old days

Too much fapping, if you ask me. Used to shoot 6-8 ft, once hit the damn ceiling. Five years of fapping later, I shoot maybe eight inches. Always goes further if I haven't fapped in a day though

Similar here except edging to pizza
Also I usually have pretty big thick loads that come out all at once
I found if you tighten up and clench at the right time you can shoot it further, like before it exits the tip but well past the point of no return

What? He's saying he only nuts in women. You're probably a kissless virgin so you didn't understand

Yeah. He only nuts in women. So he never nuts because he's never with a woman. Man does everything go over your head?

oh holy shit your so fucking funny

I can't believe how funny you are seriously

my fucking sides man, hey everybody I just found king fucking keks. give this nigger all the internets he won

I've always been an oozer, never a shooter.

holy shit! when he fucking slipped I lost it!!!!

>when you jizz hard then slip recording the epic load

man that is some real effort

type and click, not all that much effort needed

Why are you blowing loads all over your bed, dude?

There's a towel on it. And a towel after it so it doesn't land on the floor.

see? a towel

bump

up

Wish you'd do that in my ass. I only cum far when I cum from having a big dick in my butt.

Hell yeah, Cumshot user is back lol.

If I do a quick sesh w/o edging I might be lucky to have 2 spurts of a few inches. If I edge several times that shit will go multiple feet.

He means her prostate

:D

Lol how have you been user. Any new vids or fapping escapades?

Pretty good. How about yourself? Nothing new really, though I did try a VR cumshot (watch VR and record myself cum from my PoV)

Good to hear. Doing quite well myself, thanks for asking. Also that sounds pretty interesting. Being able to see you cum from your perspective sounds hot tbh.

It was just a trial so it is my second load of the day (made sure to do second load so less risk of hitting my VR), the camera is sadly not that great.

My cumshot. I need help turning my vids into compatible webms. I only have an android phone and convertio.co/mp4-webm/ doesn't turn them into compatible files. Anyone have kik that can help

Man, when I was young I could shoot for all kinds of distance.

Laying with my ass on the footboard of a queen size waterbed, I could hit the mirror four feet above the headboard.

When I was 18, a girl was jacking me off and when I blew the first shot hit the ceiling. She let go and the second shot hit the wall about 8 feet away behind me (I was laying on my back). Third shot got me right in the eye.

I'm lucky to get six inches these days.

Lol something similar happened to me. I was with a girl who was pretty new to sexual experiences when I was 18 and the first time I ejaculated it hit us both in the face. We both laughed about it after the initial shock/panic.

It's actually kind of funny that your cumshots are so massive, you need to be careful of it hitting or damaging your headset lol. Anyhow, things are looking pretty good to me. At least the imagery is clear.

its a struggle man :(

Lmao poor user. Both a blessing and a curse.

tis true :(

Aw, don't be sad user. At least you always receive overwhelmingly positive reception from the other anons in your threads. And it's pretty amazing you can ejaculate like that in the first place. :D

Well thanks, I am glad that somebody out there likes them lol

Lol of course. Always a fan of your vids and webms. Never tire of seeing them.

one of these days ill get around to making new stuff

Now that's something I'm looking forward to. Take your time, and think of some really good and fun stuff you can do.

ill do what i can

How the fuck do you do that?!

And I bet it'll be great just like always. ;)

pretty much always done it... so cant say too much

Accurate title is accurate

:)

bump

How is every single cumshot in here absolutely massive? Jesus I am so wet

I just kinda.. ooze.

I once came 25 feet

Anyone have tips on cumming further/more?

I never thought I'd ever see somebody that had to take a stroll to see where his jizz ended up

My personal record is about 3 meters. I do kegel exercises, whatever muscles it strenghtens, it makes you shoot a lot farther, trust me

i want more of these crazy far and huge loads
i am so turned on now

my cumshot

It's so watery... Mines so thick it's chewy