Pokemon box 3: Seriously what the fuck IS an ultra beast

Pokemon box 3: Seriously what the fuck IS an ultra beast

Previous thread:
Requests welcome.

Giratina-kun just wants someone who can bear with his autism

Giratina is cute.

Hello box. requesting oshawott.

Exile seems a bit harsh.

We don't know how much of the universe he fucked up. Plus, Distortion World lets him revel in his autism to the fullest. In his imprisonment, he found true freedom. He also loves cupcakes

Howdy.

Cupcakes are nice.

Any requests?

Magmar?

Sure thing.

Gotta admit, never seen much Magmar smut until now.

Yeah, that entire trio of Magmar/Jynx/Electabuzz has basically nothing.

What does Box think about Diives?

Good, but somewhat overhyped. Churns out work at a faster rate than is really sustainable and has been shown to trace poses even when it fucks up the anatomy (the thumbs are backwards like it's someone else grabbing her ass).

I still save most of it I come across.

Ye. A lot of people complain about his overly exaggerated cartoony style, but I kinda like it. Especially since he does most of my favorite Pokemon (and sonic characters). I wish I was a good a drawfag as him. Ah well.

They aight.

Anthro trash

That's no reason not to keep at it. You'll only get there through practice.

Does anyone know a good place for custom posters?

I'm aiming to get a christmas shitpost

Requesting Torchic

calls anthro trash with a pic that has an anthro pussy instead of a feral one

Can i do it with a dick instead?

as long as you acknowledge your hypocrisy

Eh. I did some scribbles over on /vp/ some while back. But I don't have any fancy pants drawing programs or a super fancy tablet. Just some shit I downloaded on my phone. But yeah, I'd get better if I practiced more. Just doubt I'd ever be good enough to feel like posting anything.

Also, Diives Gardevoir make my penis hard.

Nevermind, the place does prints directly. Awesome.

Sure thing.

You don't need to be good to post your stuff. You don't need anything fancy either. It helps, but what matters is just willingness to put in the time.

No, dude. You don't get it. I'm talking about basic colorbook style line art shit. I've been around Sup Forums long enough to know you're either good enough to get worshiped, or you're not, and anons rip your holes out.

Eh, there's always fuckers who'll put you down.

No one starts out shitting out great stuff, and if they do? Awesome for them. No reason not to try.

Yes

Aight. Whatever. I'm about to go to bed anyway so I'll post a few. This thread will be long forgotten by the time I was up anyway.

This is my oc trainer guy and his Prim.

>Inb4 oc character lol autism reee

How big is his Prim's dick?

I thought I had rotated it. Ah well.

Same trainer bro, playing vidya with a Garde. Btw, never play fighting games with psychic Pokemon. The use their telepathy to predict moves and block/counter.

It's huge. Like a fucking truck.

That's super cute!

I've got no idea what you were talking about, I like these.

While that is not top tier it ain't trash either. That is pretty cute by the way

I mean, they're "good", but it's not like "is there more from this artist?" good. And I cant do lewds yet. That's my goal. But it's like setting an outrageous Patreon goal. It'll never happen.

Guess I'll try drawing something else tomorrow. I wanna do him and Lucario doing something together. Maybe Delphox. Depends on how busy work is, I guess.

Do it!

There'll probably be a thread up around now based on the last few days.

Aight. Which poke should I do? He's my smut character, so all his mons are waifus.

Lucario
Lopunny (mega)
Delphox
Lycanroc (midnight)
Ninetails
Serperior
Salazzle

Or any other pokes you'd wanna see? Can't promise I'll do it if it's one I don't like lol