Are drugs fundamentally bad? Lets see what you losers think

Are drugs fundamentally bad? Lets see what you losers think.

I drink too much and I'm probably addicted to coke to an extent.

What are your vices and how do you cope

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6WLfkEEDOzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I do MDMA, LSD, Amphetamine on occasion. Smoke weed slightly more. All my vices are legal though, I'm more addicted to gaming and masturbation than any drug.

The war on drugs was invented solely to cripple the hippie movement in the 60s. You're a fucking idiot and a sheep if you continue to believe the propaganda which has carried over from then to this day. There are plenty of people who use drugs safely and responsibly and have amazing, positive experiences.

>I'm more addicted to gaming and masturbation than any drug.
that should be illegal

100% agree. a kid from my town od'd on what he though was mdma, would not have happened if it was legal

I mean yeah, they're bad, but do whatever you want as long as it's only hurting you.

John?

but being addicted can hurt the people that care for you. What do you think about that?

>
>
>dem trips

Drugs have been used by humans for thousands of years.
Now a bunch of fat pathetic fuckers want to complain because I sniff a pain pill while cooking up the greasy burger they inhale for similar enjoyment. Even level headed people act like twats when you talk about certain substance abuse because they don't know what the fuck they are talking about but fucking love to pretend they have the authority.
Heart diease kills almost 10 times more people in the US than drugs each year but don't tell local news or facebook that.
OMG OPIOID CRISIS OPIOID CRISIS!!!!!!!!
fat judging slop monsters

Nothing is fundamentally bad. If you look at things completely objectively there is no such thing as right and wrong.

This thread is by Paul Richards aka DJ Paulo Scum, the UKs most infamous paedophile.

The answer to that question is different for everyone.

They obviously aren't good for you, loser supreme.

Recreational drugs are completely unnecessary to survive. We could get rid of them and everything would be fine. That said, many of them are not bad if you know how to moderate your usage and when to use them and when not to. A lot of people just have trouble with that part. I'm not too knowledgeable on this, but I know there are other uses for some drugs, too, besides just getting high. Hemp has plenty of practical uses but it's use is restricted in many places and you can't even really get high off of it.

its not bad, its just be careful try to stay away from coke and meth and stick with the hippie shit like weed shrooms and maybe acid but make sure to use a testing kit for it

Its easy to find out whos boring in a group of dudes based on if you hear them say 'weed and booze is okay... and maybe sometimes mushrooms'.

Meh they're a tool. some idiots abuse them and give them a bad name, like fire, or guns.

>muh guns
What a waste of trips.

>Drugs have been used by humans for thousands of years.
I was making this exact point to someone the other day.

>Even level headed people act like twats when you talk about certain substance abuse because they don't know what the fuck they are talking about
the thing is, only users talk about this.

>Heart diease kills almost 10 times more people in the US than drugs each year but don't tell local news or facebook that.
yes Americans are fat and retarded, we know. That doesn't sell advertising.

What about hurting others? in our western society it's fair enough that that can be considered morally wrong

que?

are illegal drugs more "wrong" than alcohol or Tobacco

Interesting that you mention hemp. If it's consdered safe in some places and not others is it wrong to partake? Is breaking the law regardless of how unjust the law is wrong?

coke isn't even that big of a deal in the UK anymore. As in a lot of people use it without issue

Any opiate in pill form. And I dab about 1.5gs of wax or shatter or whatever concentrate is cheapest at the dispensary that day

i know coke in the uk is fine its just in the US people will put some fucked up shit in it and sell is, really sick if you think about it

Alcohol doesnt do shit for you other then fucking you up.

why do you think the bolosvic used it on the russians. the vodka meme was created. just like the whiskey meme out of movies (ppl did not drink as often as depicted as alchl was really fuckin expensive youtu.be/6WLfkEEDOzI

mate, a kid in my small town od'd on what he though was molly, dickhead dealer are everywhere. Most of the Coke is prob just as fucked but people are a bit more careful with it I reckon.

I just have a good friend who gets it's online so I know mine is gooood

im sure there is nothing rightfully right from wrong when you take crocodile right?

stop smoking so much weed you sound like a wanne be philosopher
the war on drugs actually got more ppl on drugs, just like prohibition put more ppl on alcohol

>the war on drugs actually got more ppl on drugs

can you explain to me how?

Increased price created more supply
ppl talk about it so it gets known
you cant do it so ppl want to do it

Hippies and blacks. Started by nixon and Agnew

but there's a lot of illegal things that aren't more popular just for being illegal don't you think?

Sure but those are not drugs with addictive properties

that's a good point as to why people KEEP using but not to why they START imo.

And except for like dope and meth most drugs aren't addictive straight away

they start because its more widely available and it improves their shitty life for a moment.

>drugs are not addictive
kek

>>drugs are not addictive
>kek

You know that's not what I meant.

Maybe it's just me but my first cigarette didn't make me smoker, my first pint didn't make me an alcoholic and my first line of coke didn't make me an addict

Did it all and it was kinda boring.
Grow up.

>And except for like dope and meth most drugs aren't addictive straight away
Neither is speed you fucking loser its called baby doeses and tolerance breaks.
What is self control for 500 alex.

Depends on the drug. Lighter ones like weed, acid, and light doses of hallucinogens are ok if you don't over board. Harder ones like opiates, meth, and coke should be avoided. That shit ruins lives.

And of course the war on drugs is a total disaster started to turn public opinion and imprison African-Americans and hippies