This Nigger loving piece of shit just what. What do Sup Forums?

This Nigger loving piece of shit just what. What do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8vd017MDFgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just won*

must* won

you had one sentence to write and you fucked it up

fuck off cuck boi
>nigger lover < Child molester
fucking red fags need to fix their shit

>naw realistically if you stupid cunts had run any half decent repub candidate you woulda won

Go back to Sup Forums

Breathe again? We didn't need papa pedo elected, cuz his bitch ass would be been tied up in ethics commissions and investigations

It's rigged. Do you really think cousin fuckers care about age of consent?

Fuck white people. Fucking subhuman cum skinned troglodytes.

I dont get it, do people hate doug cause his stance on abortion is pro choice?

Congratulate him. He did a good job and is a very morally sound person. Definitely stands out as a politician.

Fuck off mudblood

go rape our kids MAGA

find some other way to get pedophiles into office, I guess?

>family values
my entire ass

trumps going to be jerking it off to his memories of boning ivanka when she was 2
>i don't care what they say, this shit feels good
>ahhhhhhh

maybe Jones will be able to improve Alabama's public schools lol

yup. too bad they doubled down on the pedo.

How embarrassing. I suspect it's too much to ask for some soul-searching, but if anything was gonna get em to do it, it'd be getting this L shoved up their ass

>conservicucks BTFO again
>Trump draining the swamp by cannibalizing his party
>GOP on suicide watch

he is my old lawyer. i have personally herd him talk about niggers in his office

they hate him because he locked up KKK members after they lynched someone

>draining the swamp
maybe this is what he meant lol
M-MAGA?

bust* gun

I would seriously miss all the funny headlines if we had a different president..

Jones' went with the "Look how bad the other guy is" strategy, which usually doesn't work, except this time his opponent was an actual child molester. Unfortunately now the Dems will probably double-down on the "we're not them" strategy for 2018, which isn't likely to inspire first-time voters to go to the polls.

The "We're not them" strategy was the story of the 2016 election. Scandal after scandal until it became abundantly clear that were were choosing between two fucking criminals, and we eventually picked the red criminal over the blue criminal.

This is the America he wants... sad...

youtu.be/8vd017MDFgw

HAHAHA YOU FAGS LOST EAT SHIT LOSERS LOLOLOLLLLLL

The sad thing is they DID. They had Strange and chose Moore.

wtf, Sup Forums, if anyone stands (on the surface) against everything that Sup Forums represents it's Moore. He would literally vote for a law that banned nudity from the Internet. You're fucking stupid to wail about this election.

The tides are turning.

>He would literally vote for a law that banned nudity from the Internet.
But then he'd post in a creep thread.

kys

This. Why can't those idiots stay on their fucking containment board?

The pedophiles are going down.

Shut it FAGGOT.

pffttgfffhgg

Rejoice as Alabama takes its first step towards being a civilized society.

You could try being glad the kiddy diddler didn't win. Next time maybe try supporting republican candidates who don't fuck children in their spare time.

I guess just go back to forgetting Alabama is a real place.

Cannot wait for a wild nigger to kill him.

Oh so we're rounding up all those democrats in Obama's old cabinet?

Found out about it after I was done slacking it. There's symbolism in there somewhere.

A-motherfuckin'-men

No consequences for knocking up your bitch. Good deal huh

Welcome to America, Alabama! roll tide into the new world.

Kys. That's what to do loser.

Jones might be good for Alabama. it can get any worse can it?

I don’t think Roy Moore will be too disappointed. He used to coming in a little behind.

Good to gave someone who isn't a christfag sex predator in office.

Somebody give this user an award

you can kill yourself, since you're clearly useless.

Trump is president. if the system is rigged, it's rigged in the Republicunts favor

This

Good.

One dumb shit redneck or the other - makes no difference they are both owned by jews.

>Guns
Designed for the insecure by the insecure
>Flags
Trivial display of an antiquating system of government
>Names of Football teams
It is a shitty sport only intended to distract booze-hounds whose only sense of culture is their own.
>Criticizing dear leader
Who? Obama? Pot-Kettle friend.
>Christianity
It is a remarkably vile religion when the fluttery veneer is picked apart, engineered solely as a means of social control, and existing now for the sake of profit. Anyone who believes in it now is more or less retarded.
>But not Islam
If it becomes the dominant and oppressive religion then there certainly would be a problem with it.
>hunting for food
We live in an era where we can farm commercially on a massive scale. What you're advocating is the very definition of being culturally backwards.
>Fox News
Faux*
>The Constitution
I believe flag burning falls under the 1st amendment, does it not.
Also, what about the 13th,14th, and 15th? I'm sure they like those, right?
>Patriotism
Is usually rooted in ignorant fanaticism.

That some weak as shit. That's not even funny and there's some funny ones put there.

I wouldn't be surprised if some repubs in suits made that. Spreading their weak memes propaganda.

Make me laugh pedo..

Liberal here.
Nice Facebook meme grandad.
You are either a pedo or a pedo enabler.

What pisses me off is not that Moore lost, but now the fucking dems are going to double down on this sexual harrassment/assault bullshit and try to throw it in trump's and anyone else's face they don't like to try to get them to lost or resign from office

Even though you didn't say the word "liberal" explicitly, I think it's a brilliant word to define progressiveness, since most people who pronounce it derogatorily can barely do so without slurring their words together.

That kind of thing bothers me too.
I personally think Trump is a creeper but not every case is as clear cut as Moore or Franken and we need to base this kind of thing on evidence.

At this point liberal and democrat are basically the same
Well I think he definitely dated teens in his 30s, but I'm not so sure he actually assaulted any of them. My point is now that the guy they accused this of lost the race, which he may have lost anyway frankly, now there's going to be a doubling down of women coming out of the woodworks to accuse people of this behavior, regardless of whether or not it's true. Also be prepared to hear nonstop calls and media coverage that trump needs to resign, or even better more women come out of fucking nowhere to accuse him of bullshit

No one cared when all this shit was brought up during the election, no one new will care now. It's just the same old hags as before, trying to stir up trouble.

>At this point liberal and democrat are basically the same
Yes I'm aware, I'm just glad that most people who criticize the "liberal agenda" can't do so without coming off as mildly retarded.
It's structured into the word itself, where any negative connotation associated with it will likely cause the syllables to compound instead of remaining articulated due to stress.

The only reason he won is because he ran against Hillary. No one wanted that dumb cunt to be president.

Maybe the Dems shouldn't be fucking retarded.

who is he? is this a political person? i don't remember giving a shit about what goes on in alabama.

She was certainly overqualified for the position if not completely out of touch with the young by virtue of being old.
People fixate too much on flashy appearances than what she actually did as Secretary of State. Trump is a salesmen, he knows this, and exploited it as such.

This is Sup Forums it's full of pedos

Alabama ran what might be the worst candidate in America. Every R deserves this L.

>pretending to not care but replying anyways

Roy Moore is a piece of dog shit. Doug seems normal.

Nice bait. No one is electing a pedophile. Fuck you shill.

I get it... don't bread on me...

Franken isn’t a creeper. Apparently a joke in front of other people is harassment. Other ow an said Frankenstein grabbed her ass during a picture while her husband was beside her.

It’s all bullshit. Moore is weird. Franken shit has been overblown.

Haha get btfo loser, we win

77k in three swing states and lost the popular vote by 3 mil. Republicunts need to be humble, they aren’t. Democrats need to stop being retarded, they win when they don’t act like cunts.

> No one wanted Hillary to be president.
Hey did you hear? She won popular vote. That means that more people voted for her. How retarded are you?

She was beyond corrupt and a fucking evil person.

they could be florida

Not as far as Trump

If ANYONE ran besides her they would of won by a land slide. The only reason trump even won is because he ran against Hillary.

underrated post of the year

Though her position as a lawyer forced her to defend criminals, that by no means makes her corrupt, since the point of a lawyer is to uphold defense of the law than anything else.
If she happens to get rapists off, then that is the prosecution's fault for not building a strong enough case.
That is how the law functions.

>a fucking evil person

Entirely arbitrary distinction, if not culturally propagated.

America is an evil nation. So this would be the prime candidate to produce maximum efficiency.

this is so halfassed I want to think bots made it
seriously is this what republican facebook looks like

I'm a democrat and I agree 100%

Lol a democrat won in Alabama, that's how fucking shit the republican party is. All of this is a reaction to how bad of a taste Trump is leaving in everyone's mouths. Now that I think about it, Trump winning might have been the worst thing for Republicans in the long-run, hah. Hope it was worth it.

REEEEEEEEEE!
REEEEEEEEEEEE!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

"well, trump got through... fuck it, let's see how far we can push it"
>fuck

And so the Civil War that CNN longs for now begins!

Look into her career. Yes, she is fucking worse than trump. She actively destroyed peoples lives and had awful foreign policy.

Nothing to do with her career as a lawyer. I'm talking about her involvement with Hati, her foreign policy, and the Clinton foundation.

She is fucking corrupt.

Anyone actually personally invested in this shit show is just a shill for corporate interests. Stop being sheep. That means both of you... the cucks on the left and the ignorant peasants of the right.

Probably stop living in the 19th century, I guess, you toothless fucking hillbilly?

And you really think Motherfucking Sanders would've beat Trump? I doubt that

You're just envious because she is much more intelligent than your God-Emperor.

>civil war

Alabama is now a Shareblue hotbed

Lmao