Its Hila's birthday, say something nice

Its Hila's birthday, say something nice

Who care about that skeletic jew that barely open its mouth when it talks

Sleep tight, pupper

She's not the weirdest looking woman I've seen

she fulfills the token girl role on his channel without heaving cleavage

she can open her mouth, she speaks YES YES YES I AGREE YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

whats wrong with its face ?

You're fuckin ugly and really don't deserve any publicity you get

Literally who

And that has nothing to do with you being a Jew. I love Jews actually. You're just boring as fuck.

I'd pound Hila's(probably)brown pussy from here to eternity.

its a woman ? . i thought it was a chick with a dick

Happy birthday Hila, love your channel h3h3.

Have you ever used youtube cunt

Hila is the only youtuber girlfriend that's not annoying.
Good job on you.

Post worn panties

I rate this picture 9/11

I guess Jew did Nazi that coming

I LOVE YOU ETHAN

I don't watch that shit. I seen one it showed in my feed. Stop smoking cigarettes on your show its disgusting and your audience is all kids.

ICH BIN EIN KLEINER!!!

>Stop smoking cigarettes on your show its disgusting
>audience is all kids
So what you're saying is you're a fan

would like as good a carer as Hila too

Hila is so tight and supreme that I just want to dig my face in her ass and take a whiff of her butthole. The divine scent will elevate my soul and make me immortal.

I seen one on my feed. It was with some kid talking about the death of someone name little peewee something like that.

I did watch a couple along time ago. The joey salads and cape nashe. They were alright h3. That was it I'm not a kid that doesn't appeal to me. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with them making bank off of kid material I have no problem with that.

My point still stands they have an audience filled with kids and they smoke cigarettes. That's fucking disgusting. They're assholes for that. I think they're bad people because of that.

This is all my opinion of course who cares they don't about the kids they influence. But again who cares this is my peace and I said it. That is all

what are your opinions on Miley Cyrus, Bella Thorne, etc? I'd imagine a similar sentiment.

nuke france

I only know who Miley is out of the people you listed and don't know much about her. I assume you're saying she smokes. I think that's bad to but not as bad because she did make content for kids at one point but now she does music. Sure kids like it I assume but its for everybody she's not talking about stuff that pertains to kids or just teenagers.

I look at h3 and come on you're going to tell me that content isn't for kids or teens? From what I seen around the vape nashe period and Joey salads (if that gives you a time frame) his content was amusing and funny from what I seen.

I'm not saying he makes bad content (I really don't know) but I know he has a lot of subscribers and mostly if not all kids and teens. There's an influence he has on kids.

I'm 35 what do I know I'm being serious when I say that. I'm not in that culture so I don't know much about them but smoking cigs should've died in the 90s. Fucking vape instead. I

Ugly fucking Jew

trans cunt

Show bobs and vagene

I should've said they instead of just he

wife material game on fleek

hbd hila i wuv u