You meet an alien, what do you do?

fuck them as fast as u can... or wat nat

pee on their heads

Try to take a photo to it

meet an alien

Eat it

Ayy lmao

420 blaze it all daayyyyy

kill them, naturally, then have the lulz as I post dead pictures of them and troll the world about these "fake" alien pictures.

I'd burn their bodies and grind the bones to ash, to protect the world from knowing the truth.

If circumstances permitted I'd torture them a good while first before killing them. It would make for awesome video to put online.

No one would ever really believe it's real. I am legend.

Right before they died, I'd say "welcome to earth bitches"

Then I would furiously masturbate, being one of the only humans to ever meet and kill a life form from another galaxy.

Yeah, rock & roll! \m/

I am actually part of the ayy lmao's after receiving this message we are going to be forced to take you out. (Expect to be purged)

Show it the Dirichlet prime number theorem or dank memes. I'd probably just show it dank memes to demonstrate that we're an intelligent species.

Send it back to its own country.

maximum edge, summer has come early
>inb4
> ▲
>▲ ▲

▲▲
new fags cant triforce

▲▲

Ask if they're down to fuck...

summerfags spotted

old fags can't triforce

:^)

Newfag confirmed

▲ ▲
I cant triforce

Get naked. If they ain't wearing pants then why the fuck should I?

Calm everyone down from the initial panic of discovering another life-form, and try to establish a means of communication. It'll probably be mathematical in nature.

call them space niggers

at this point, i honestly believe that would be your actual response.

Get a QT alien GF and awkwardly explain to her that as a child, I spelt 'alien' 'aleeen.'

Convince them that a blowjob is how we greet one another on Earth.

Sit back and enjoy.

Touchey

>introduce them to the wonders of alcohol
>make them do crazy shit while taking video from my smartphone
>steal their cool hi-tech shit when they finally pass out
>leave them at a vet and tell them my dogs are sick
>take a spin around the universe in their flying saucer

Ask it kindly to terraform Earth again..

Try to analyse what their sense is based off of. Shiny flashy badges and clothin Definitely light based.. Extremely bland look with no visual aesthetic and making clicking noises or high pitch squeeks? Sound based.

Use this information to create diagrams whether i draw them in the dirt or use rocks or other physical objects producing different acoustics in the area to demonstrate pythagoreon theorum, and an illustration or basic diorama of our solar system highlighting the third planet. They will know exactly what im talking about immediately, and it will demonstrate that even the most common person they counter has an education in mathematics and knows our place in the solar system, which could give the impression we are worth talking to and trading with.

Lol jk id put a shoe on one of their heads snap a selfie strip naked and run in circles voiding my bowels because the terror i would experience which give me a case of the crazies.

Roleplayer REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>pythagoreon theorum
How could you demonstrate it if you can't even spell it?

>Lol jk id put a shoe on one of their heads snap a selfie strip naked and run in circles voiding my bowels because the terror i would experience which give me a case of the crazies.
Ah, okay. Makes sense.

Doesnt take much spelling ability to draw a right angled triangle and tally 3 on one side, 4 on another, then 5 on the hypotenuse does it?

Not sure the aliens have a grasp of english language let alone spelling either...

Ayyyyy lmao

>Fuck off space niggers. We're full. You can crash the moon if you want though.

establish a base 10 counting system, then establish the mathematic identifiers, then establish basic physics formula's, then intermediate, then advanced. From there I would try to establish a common language. This is assuming they don't speak english. If they do I'd just say Ayy lmao

Piss myself and get paralysis.

Try to get him to fuck me, maybe even start a relationship with me. I'd start a new trend to further the progress of our species by joining with this one: in my footsteps, white bitches will forget about getting black'd and instead want to be ayy'd

>establish a common language

What would you imagine "ayyyy lmao" would be in your ideal common language with extra terrestrials?

You do realize they communicate telepathically right? Every idiot knows this.

Depends on the alien, though it would be awesome to such their dick.

>See alien
>Go for hug
>Alien steps back
>Humanzoned.zoplex

>You meet an alien, what do you do?

Mount it, fuck it, come in it. Why?

flip it off

Showing one Pythagorean triple doesn't prove the theorem, brainlet.

Ask them take me to a different planet where all this apeshit doesnt exist and never bring me back

Take my meds and go back to bed

keke