We judge each other by our phones.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+

Other urls found in this thread:

bgr.com/2017/12/05/iphone-x-vs-galaxy-note-8-consumer-reports-review/
youtu.be/AglYrEjOn30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

Samsung Galaxy S5

I wish there was a phone that would let me talk with the person directly instead of just texting them.

That is the Toyota of phones. Fucking indestructible, but no resale value. Just got rid of mine for 25 bucks.

Currently on a note 3. Got it for $100 about 4 years ago brand new; still working fine. Might upgrade to something waterproof, but so far it hasn't been an issue.

Galaxy S8+

No buttons was weird to get used to but now I don't ever want buttons again

S8 fag

Samsung Galaxy S8+

iPhone 5s

LG V20, pretty solid

Honor 6

LG V20

I had one LG, never again.

Galaxy J3

Samsung galaxy 7 here bois

Do tell why

BLU life XL

Garbage phone. Had to return it twice

Judge by model not by brand

Essential ph-1 best phone Iver ever owned

Note 8

I have a black Pixel 2 XL 128GB
I don't hate you.

Another Galaxy, I can't hate.

Time to upgrade.

Gorgeous phone. I like you.

Get out.

Good choice.

Have a wallpaper.

LG G5

Note 8 the earphones that it came with have great bass

samsung note 4 with sd card over 100gig forgot for sure and a zero lemon battery upgrade to 10,000mah

iPhone X

How's the pixel treating you and how do you like it? Pros/cons for you?

Never met anyone with a pixel curious as to how it works day to day

Google Pixel 1

OnePlus 3T

Srs question: was it worth the price?

iPhone 8.

Wanted to save money. And didn't want to be a guinea pig for the new platform and complete redesign, the iPhone X. The iPhone X has been performing wonderfully, however, so I regret getting the 8.

On the bright side, the A11 bionic chip is fast as fuck. And with 64GB standard memory, I am more than happy.

I realize the pros and cons of Apple and windows based computers and phones. I am tempted to go from Apple to Windows, but as a longtime Apple user, I am quite happy with my current setup: 2017 MacBook Pro tough bar in space gray (Kaby Lake i7, 16GB ram, and 500+ SSD storage) and iPhone 8.

I had a LG G5. It literally fell apart. Fuck LG.
Dope TV's though.

OnePlus 5T

Samsung Galaxy Core LTE.

Never actually met another person who owned one.

Samsung Galaxy S4

Samsung Galaxy S7. I won't be upgrading this phone anytime soon. It's literally the best phone I have ever had.

Droid turbo here, no issues so far

Note 8. Didn't like the idea of the fingerprint scanner on the back at first, but it's not an issue now that I'm used to it.

Now you have nigga
Used to have it worked great for 2 years then finally upgraded bought it for 100

No

That's how is usually works out.

Is your phone still working good? Mine starting getting really slow and the battery went to shit so I upgraded.

S8+

Seriously??? In what world is an iAnything as good as an S-series???? Here's a clue... NONE!!!!

Nexus 6p. Had some battery issues but Google fixed it out of warranty. Solid otherwise, won't upgrade to a pixel because it doesn't have a headphone jack

Is that a mobile pcs phone?

LG G3

Isn't it? I wanted to get the 8 but I already don't like not being able to have access to the battery without special tools

I hate the thought of no buttons for some reason so ended up with the s7

Unlocked (CDMA GSM all bands) iPhone 6S Plus, Jailbroken
>in b4 fag, am ONLY bi-curious...

Fucking love that phone, hate verizon

The black smear on the oled is a bit annoying at low brightness but apart from that it's a beast. The battery lasts forever and it's fast as fuck.

Samsung galaxy s8+

It's a preference. I love iPhones and iOS. And though I have an 8, I think the iPhone X is the best smart phone out on the market.

But you're talking to a long-time Apple user – both smartphones and computers. I'm obviously biased.

Currently have an LG G4. I'm due for an upgrade in the middle of January and I'm thinking of getting the V30.

galaxy s7 master race here
too bad after the nougat update the battery life get depleted really fast, i have no reasons to get a new phone
for a long long time as well

bgr.com/2017/12/05/iphone-x-vs-galaxy-note-8-consumer-reports-review/

I've gotta upgrade, I'm 4 versions behind and, oh yeah, my screen is cracked to shit.

>my screen is cracked to shit.

And this is why I smile every time someone criticizes my use of the bulky otterbox defender, because they think it makes the phone too big. All my previous smart phones are in minty condition.

My last 3 phones have been LG. Nexus 4,5 and G4. All of them were fairly cheap when new and they all were well worth the money. I'm going for a V30 next probably.

Galaxy J7 here lol

What phone? I've never had a single problem with LG

G5

Kindle paperwhite 2013 model

I got a flip phone and everyone thinks I’m an asshole. I was just getting too addicted to my iphone and I was sick of constantly being on my phone. Ive had more in person conversations since this flip phone too

*paperweight

Fixed that for you. Pleb.

You're an idiot. We're moving towards merging with machine and you've regressed back to a flip phone. Enjoy living in the stone age. You'll be left behind.

It doesn't appear to have help your grammar.

I want the Galaxy flip smart when it drops... if it drops.

Flip phones are god tier

My brothers had the G5 for a little over a year and hes had no problem with it. He says its a great phone but its also his first ever smartphone. His last phone was some piece of shit blackberry back in like 2010 so i don't really trust his judgment.

Okay, grandpa.

These (and upgraded models from BLU) are popular for IT agencies now, as we want dual SIM, unlocked, and cheap android phones.

we are able to pull out our SIMs from our personal phones, pop them in, simultaneously while carrying our agency issued phones.

agency only pays about $149 for the best BLUs, and they are so indifferent that almost no techs steal them when they quit (versus Samsung Galaxys or iPhones), and once you get used to popping your personal sim in alongside a corp sim in a dual sim phone, you dont need to carry 2 fucking phones on the road

they're saying that shit is more powerful than Note 8
That flip phone is a beast but they'll only release it in china for a while.

Nokia 105

Hope it comes stateside

I have (missed) a lot of them. I´m sick (alcoholic) and lost all of them. This year I lost around 7 of them.

- Nexus 5
- Galasy S4 (still have this one)
- 2 Htc One
- 1 Htc A9s
- 2 iphone 7 ( I lost both but the police give me back 1 ).
- Galaxy A3 2015
- Galaxy Alpha.
- Galaxy S8 (the last one)
- Galaxy a3 2015 (this one is broke and I have still)

I´m from spain and now you think how much euros I lost this last 2 years... :(

Galaxy S7
Fkin hate the keyboard.
Must at least make 3 typos in one sentence

That legit looks like a Fisherprice toy

"Web browser does not support file uploads"
The captcha is hard af since it's mono

Ew.

youtu.be/AglYrEjOn30

Yes it is, my phone has fall from my roof to the grass wich is like 5 m and just a scratch on the display, the screen and the camera are just intact

Lame. Inferior. Obsolete.

Literally why

I had a LG G3. Biggest piece of shit I've owned. Last time I impulse buy a phone.

Vivo V5

Moto G5 Plus

fuck off my shitty old dumphone rules

Nigger, it's next generation. More powerful than the 8.

Get

Is this a retro edition of a modern phone?

iphone x

come at me bitches. don't care I like it

Samsung Galaxy s7 edge

use Gboard instead

Samsung galaxy j7 pro 2017

I'll look into that, thanks.

nope just a shitty old phone. i like it.

GS8 and I love it