Does your country have an active imageboard?

Does your country have an active imageboard?

Other urls found in this thread:

britfa.gs
nido.org/cl/
youtube.com/watch?v=6d9xvYtkQis
diochan.com
niuchan.org
voxed.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Crimea

where is menachan

Is this a map of shitposters?

Surprisingly no

No. Sweden got a forum that's been active for many years instead: Flashback. Over a 1 million registered users, which is quite impressive in a country of 10 million. Of course not all of them are unique people, but still.

What about anontalk?

chanon but I wouldn't exactly call it active

I've only ever heard of it but I imagine it's a good place to go if you want to be put on säpo's list of potentially interesting people.

Yes
britfa.gs

We have forocoches here, not an imageboard but an old school style forum.

I wish we didnt. Its literally loser central in every aspect. Literally, most users are shitters and its culture consists of getting angry and blaming other people for their own failures, when it comes to women, work, etc. And trying to imitate Sup Forums culture.

Chile has, or used to have idk

Nah, thank fuck. It'd just be a cesspool of NEETs complaining about immigrants and shitposting/spam.

We have at least two, but they're both slow

Dur lan ne image boardı?

Why is there no catalog for boards? Why is there no https cert
Typical

55chan and brchan

Why only this countries? What do we have in common?

I thought Spain has some sort of imageboard.

VIRUS DO NOT CLICK

yes
indiachan.com

Top kek

Yes, okoun. No idea what it's like though.

I wanted to make a witty joke, but then I was the flag and yeah :'D

that list is probably missing a lot of countries, I know for one portugal has ptchan

Canada isn't colored

2ch.hk :^)

So it's a canadian map of shitposters.

nido.org/cl/

I fucking wish. Instead we have a shitty forum with a bad system, tons of moderators and full of autistic faggots with a 16 years old humour. The forum culture is garbage, it's like a mix between /r9k/, /s4s/ and the worst autism of Sup Forums

I wish it didn't

Yes, 3 million monthly visitors

There's about 6 million of us, give that a spin will ya.

youtube.com/watch?v=6d9xvYtkQis

doesn't nigeria have one?

This sounds familiar.

Question to latin american bros:

Which one do you think represents latin america the most? Hispachan, Taringa or -unironically- SDLG? My vote goes to SDLG, I know, there's a lot of underage teenagers, but it's like the other two are trying WAY TOO HARD not to be SDLG

surprisingly we do

what is sdlg?
in Argentina we have 2
taringa that's where our memes come from and
we have a safe place in 8ch

Nigeria has Nairaland iirc

anglo subhumans and spics should get one and fuck off from here

Seguidores de la Grasa

nunca los escuche nombrar

I think my vote goes for SDLG too. Taringa only provided some base memes but has declined on relevance throughout the years for Latin America as a whole. Hispachan is a literally who imageboard. And then you have SDLG spreading like cancer but way faster. They might use Mexican slang but they're fucking uniting their cancerous userbase with it.

ofc yes.

diochan.com
niuchan.org

okoun is a classical forum tho, more similar to reddit than Sup Forums

Yes, and is actually big...

voxed.net

Yes, two

Hispachan dot org is not specific to one country, but to all Spanish-speaking countries.