Post your 10/10 album, others guess your age. I'll start!

Post your 10/10 album, others guess your age. I'll start!

Rain when I die nigga

29? I had actually forgotten how long ago it was since this released. Napalm-Scatter is my favourite.

Is that Adam Sandler?

no but it kind of looks like a british version of him

you are correct sir, you win some OC titties.

Epic taste OP my fav album and band too!

You two are idiot faggots

Pretty good album

Dirt is probably my #4 or #5 of all time

>not daisy or tdag
dogshit taste

i bet your just mad because you kind of look like adam sandler too

26? I hadn't actually heard of Deja Entendu before and I don't know how- this album sounds like something that would fit in any of my playlists.

TDAG is right after Deja for me. I can remember being 11 or 12 and hearing Tautou for the first time and the feeling that it gave me. Even now when I listen to it 14 years later, it still gives me that nostalgic feeling. Never cared much for Daisy though. Leaked Demos 2006 and Science Fiction are both really good, too.

25. Close enough.

i had a slut on tinder send me one like this, increbily similar

I get that quite a bit, but no.

27? QOTSA is a big favourite of mine. What did you think of Villains?

26? Not really sure to place this one because both guesses were somewhat on the extremes. Averaged them somewhat.

Hell yeah one of the greates albums out there

People still listen to albums? People with real tastes just listen to what sounds good, regardless of artist.

But what if the whole album is good

Closer, but still no. And Villains was pretty good, for the most part. Didnt really like Un-Reborn Again that much though.

rare

25 or 26

find better artists

Their second album is their best one

Un-Reborn Again is probably my favorite track. Though Feet Don't Fail Me is a killer opener for their concerts.

which area?

24?

Agreed

11/10 here

Feet Dont Fail Me is solid. My favorite off that album has to be Head Like A Haunted House.

While I had good thoughts of it originally and was like "They didn't like Unreborn? Really?" it seems rather weak looking at the list.

I know taste in music is subjective but holy shit all this fedoracore garbage lmao

Me too, this song is killer, the punk vibe is perfect

Bingo!

Yeah, Deloused is just too good. Can't decide if my favorite track is Televators or Roulette Dares.
The bass line in Head Like a Haunted House is killer. My least favorite track is probably the Way You Used to Do. Plus, the mix wasn't that great when I heard it live so Dean's repetitive riff was practically all I could hear.

A 10/10 should be rare though, shouldn't it?

Dont get me wrong, I dont think its bad. I just think that standing against the rest of the album, it doesnt hold up as well.

unreborn again is def my favorite

I was really expecting the riff to like... not last the entire song. I was rather disappointed and because it was the first song I had heard off of the album it gave me a sort of negative bias to the rest of what was in the end a good album.

Whats your 10/10 then? No need to hate f you're not going to contribute.

A newcomer in the long tradition of 10/10 threads

Close enough. Turned 27 in October. 2nd favorite band i think

I've never ever met a musician that has an issue with hardcore. Only no-talent hiphop/edm fans seem to have an issue with it.
Surprise surprise.
I bet if they could be bothered to learn how yo play something they'd understand it a little better.

I don't know what it is but Nuclear Fusion seems like it belongs in a 70s movie based in NYC.

Good luck.

Higher.

SHPONGLE YYYEEEESSSSS

Edge 14 year old

At first I was laughing at the name, then I was like "ah yeah, ofc they make psych rock" and then I did some listening & reading. 5 albums in this year alone? Jesus. 23? I picked the edgiest album (murder of the universe) and Digital Black was a nice listen.

Better album.

love the monkeys but the album was mostly trash except for like 4 great songs, 2nd to 4th album were superb

yeah man they're really fucking good
not all the albums are mindblowing but for the amount of shit they put out there, the whole is really impressive

fucking drink to that Sup Forumsro
rain when i die and god smack are criminally underratted, 9/10

ehh i was gonna start a fight with myself to be entertaining but im tired both of the post are from me nigght Sup Forums

d

Someone already said edgy kid, so I'll do the inverse. Older person, pretending to be a edgy kid and bait some (you)'s.

Ayy! Followed Jake Hill since he did that h3h3 thing from a while back. I was really excited for his album to drop, and I've loved it.

Well shit, this guys got it. OP knows his stuff

>Beatles
shit-tier taste

try again