Is he the most ridiculous person in music history?

Is he the most ridiculous person in music history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wMbQsKJ64S0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mark kozelek

no that would have to go to uhm..
glass dude

I heard he surgically removed his ribs in order to be able to selfsuck himself.

trilogy manson was peak manson
he got into a decline for mainly two reasons:
>absinthe
>vagoo
remember kids: getting wasted and fucking all day destroys your career and your liver

pls Brian: eat your veggies, cut the booze, AND COME THE FUCKING BACK

Worse. He's smart.

this man has no musical talent

thought this was jeffree star for a second

oh, I forgot the third reason
>Johnny Deep

he's actually a giant retard like every musician

i mean popular music is pretty much a contest in how ridiculous you can be and there are plenty of people who are just as ridiculous

No. He ripped off Rozz Williams and never really gave him credit. Everything Marilyn did, Christian Death did it first.

You sound like the kind of fags that crys about stuff not being real goth music.

No, based Tiny Tim is.
youtube.com/watch?v=wMbQsKJ64S0

He's actually pretty sane compared to some of the "artists" today.

Well, I, for one, love GOFFS!!!

Not at all. I'm just saying Rozz was the prototype.

are you fucking serious?

Didn't he pass out on stage and have to get a stomach pump after he injested a litre of semen?

Antichrist Superstar and Mechanical Animals were made at the right time. The band had a good group of people offering great influences; like Pogo with the Kabbala numerology inspiration. The studio work with Trent Reznor was also a big help. Without the people, the lifestyle (including the drugs) and the right audience, the band makes more generic rock music. He seems tired and bored.

He never outstaged GG Allin

at least he doesn't have face tattoos

Bullshit. Rozz was never going for a fake edgy satanist cult leader whatever all of his religion stuff was tongue in cheek. He did some edgy shit on stage but never made it the center of his persona like Manson did.

You have got a video clip?

I'm dead fucking serious.

No. Next thread.

s u c c

kanye west is

Pete Bush was pretty close

who started this because I heard that about Micheal Jackson as well

>kanye west is

Did y'all know Pogo was a pedophile? My uncle who worked for Manson (1998-2001) and told me a lot of funny stories about the band.

whoops