Why are you currently not an openly bisexual man?

why are you currently not an openly bisexual man?

>if you don't reply to this thread you will have a stroke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFksd3kZRUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because I'm not gay

I've been thinking about it.

But I am.

fpbp

Because I feel no physical attraction to men

I tried the gay once. Had an overwhelming feeling of weirdness to it. Decided its not for me.

The odd thing is that I love things in my ass. I bet a dick would feel great with the right person but the thought of man touching me... turn off.

Neither are bisexuals.

By that logic bisexuals are straight.

only because my eating habits say i might have a stroke soon

Because men are not attractive and pussy is the best feeling on earth

Because I'm not OP.

I feel no attraction to men, but if you're going to tell me that's a man... then that's an exception.

>source: rae_bootn

Since traps count i am

>if you don't reply to this thread you will have a stroke
The only reason I go on Sup Forums is to have a stroke..

You're openly bi?

I dont say anything unless someone asks

But I already am?

I am yo

liking the occasional twink isn't the same as being a degenerate bisexual

i dont find men overly attractive but would probably do some shit with men if it didnt bring with it the terrible fucking stigma. ive been talking to a lot of my male friends (who are mostly either gym fanatic alpha males or nerdy boorish hipster types) and most of them agree that they would probably at least give it a go if it didnt mean that everyone would start to look at you differently. honestly ive always been in lgbt friendly groups and i find lgbt people to be normal for the most part...there is still a bit of niche to it. like finding out someone is gay can be a paradigm shift in your relationship with them.not to mention having to explain stuff to your parents, family and putting your career at risk (yes, in 2017 a macho male employer will probably give a job to a straight guy he can bro with than a faggot)

id never see gay love as a thing for me tho, even in a perfect world. if i did anything with guys it would be only sexual and physical. i would love to live in the future where the stigma is completely gone and two bros can just suck each other off and continue playing video games.

Traps > twinks

My friends left me at a bar once. I was too drunk to drive. Twink offered me a ride home and I accepted. Asked to come in and I said sure. Small talk on couch ask if he wants a drink he said yes. Come back from kitchen and he stripped down to his briefs. I sat down and he grabs my junk talks about how he gives the best head. He wasn't lying

It literally is bisexual, though. If you also like at least one or more females as well, that is.

You can't change the meanings of words to fit your feelings. You're simply insecure about your sexuality.

Idk if I’m bi

twinks>traps

On the scale I'm almost entirely heterosexual. I harbor no ill feelings towards the homosexual. If one hits on me then I find myself rather flattered. I just don't get wood from it. That's my cross to bear.
It's like asking "why aren't you currently a Gemini or "why do you only have 10 toes?". I suppose it's because you touch yourself at night. That's why none of us are attracted to you. Straight men don't touch themselves literally every night. Why do you touch yourself?

If you're not sure if you're straight, then you aren't straight. That's all I know.

If you can get over the mental issues its well worth it

wtf did you just say

Dick is not my type of think vro

You say that, but then the person doesn't get wood from 99.9 percent of members of the same sex. At that point we can conclude that they are indeed just jealous of bisexual men.

because I'm not pathetic
because my father raised me to be a man
because I have testosterone

Fucker

I never said that straight people have to get off to every member of the opposite sex. I just said that if you doubt you're ONLY attracted to the opposite sex, then you probably aren't.

you little bitch

cuz imma not a fag like op

Because I have a GF and I dont have the cash to spend all day playing video games and banging passable traps and 10/10s before getting bored and getting a qt 3.14 real women with big titties who wants to hike and play vidya with me in betweeen bang sessions

I live in the Bible belt and I don't want to get dragged behind some rednecks pickup.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=IFksd3kZRUQ

true, traps purely exist for the sexual expression that they are entailing. theyre not trans per se, they just like to dress fem and get fucked by dudes. but dealing with these types can be downright impossible sometimes. most of them are autistic or just completely asocial. and if you find a weeb trap just run

Cuz I'm not a faggot

this.

Not a fan of dick

that's irrelevant

the question is "why aren't you bisexual?", not "why aren't you gay"?

or can you niggers not read?

>why are you currently not an openly bisexual man?

Because I am busy using a chainsaw to rip your faggot guts open so that you cannot faggot.post ever again. DIE FAGGOT DIE.

3edgy5me

have fun on death row

Lol chain saw justice are you 14?

they are insinuating that bisexuality doesnt exist and youre actually just a faggot pretending to like women. its a stupid unfounded view, but most people in the world hold this belief. including most gays

le internet tough guy XD

Because I already am and I can't be it twice

I've fucked three trans prostitutes. One was a gorgeous spinner ladyboy.

But I've also fucked 30+ women. On balance, it's more fun to fuck women. Why?

More holes.

I don't think people don't believe in it, just that they don't WANT to believe in it.

It makes their world too complicated.

Basically dumb people don't like it. Smart people in general understand it.

Sad but that's just the way it is. It's a good filter though, as a bi guy I'd never date anyone less intelligent than myself anyways.

OP, whos the girl?

:/

>be it twice
isn't that basically pansexual? (bisexual+2 diff flavors of trans as well)

i dont think you understand what pansexualism is it.

they like pans okay?

idk dude

THIS

nice trips

but I count 4 pans

should have gotten quads

pussy is better than butthole

i dont think its an intelligence thing, just that humans naturally need people to fall into boxes. bisexuality threatens social order far more than just gay/straight paradigms.

for example: "that guy is attractive but im not gay cause i like women" (very common feeling among teenagers) but throw bisexualism into it, and all of a sudden you have to be responsible about keeping track of your feelings

lol no

(Checked)
B-buddy, please. This is a Christian image board.

bisexuality is a box itself though - the box of "both"

so it's already a simple concept but people don't like the idea that they have something in common with them but also something not in common with them at the same time

it's "team mentality", and it's utterly retarded.

why not both?

I can make do without poo, pajeet.

Aids

>Christian image board
lost

KEK

>intelligent
>thinks penis goes in another man's butthole

only if you're completely retarded and don't know how to practice safe sex

are you saying you're retarded?

>>thinks penis goes in another man's butthole

I actually never said this. I'm not interested in anal sex with either women or men.

I don't see the problem with handjobs and blowjobs. Getting one from a woman isn't any more "natural" than getting one from a man. Neither results in reproduction. Pure hedonism.

make her clean her ass faggot!

dawg plato said its okay to fuck men. get over yourself you christian cuck

who is she?!

>she

>intelligent
>handjobs and blowjobs
>hedonism
>natural

>plato said its okay to fuck men
kek, he literally did

i don't want no stroke doe

Because while I like anal I'm not really attracted to dudes so it's simpler for me to be secretly bisexual and seek out cock when I'm in the mood for it rather than being openly bisexual and getting a lot of unwanted attention from 60 year old men.

you should probably kill yourself if you're against simply enjoying the human body with other consenting adults for the pure sake of pleasure

i am because i like being a trap and playing the bitch role. Fuck you for that green text

Cuz not gay

What, is Plato the authority on gay sex now?

Isn't that the girl that user posted about his girlfriend being a slut that didn't love him?

>now

Because I already have evolved past that, I am the legendary
>>>>>>pansexual

>i like being a trap and playing the bitch role
PICS PICS PICS PICS

*pans rattle in the background

>pansexual
The term "bisexual" is FINE, faggot. You don't need to coin a new term just to look extra special.

With a woman you get both, with a man you might have to take turns being the bitch. I’ll admit men are better at friendship but pussy is better than that, notice how when you have a girlfriend your other friends become less important. It’s purely a sexual thing. If women didn’t have vaginas then I could see how men would much rather date their best friend. How many arguments do gay men have compared to gay women? That’s the real question.

Fuck

Nah, im not a fag

Not quite sure if I like men

im not gay, mans not hot