I've been in college for about 2 years and I have yet to have sex with a college girl. Is this normal...

I've been in college for about 2 years and I have yet to have sex with a college girl. Is this normal? I'm always hearing that college is some giant orgy.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Greek fraternity
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>first night of college
>move into house with bunch of friends
>shit is tight
>only a few of us moved in but still have some people over
>girl comes up to my room when party is dying down
>drink and fuck on and off in between naps until I have class at 11 am
>go to class drunk as shit smelling like pussy
>fall asleep
>teacher thinks I'm dead
>legitimately concerned about me when I come to cuz I'm hammered
>go back home
>girl is still there cuz she didn't have class
>go again
>she leaves
>text her and tell her to buy plan B on the way to her apartment

Idk pussy just falls into your lap there dude

Welp when i came to college my body count was 2. Now im a second year and it climbed up to 8. Sorry OP

DAMNIT!

They are larping you idiot

I did nothing remotely social during college and never drank. I'm extremely lonely now because going to classes and sitting near people was all I had.

I'm not but alright

Um nope it is 8. That doesn't count people I've messed around with either

They aren't larping. Its just that not every guy will succeed in college. It gets easier sure but what they don't tell you is if you already are good with women it will just become easier for you to get women. If you were always bad with getting women you aren't going to see much of an improvement going to college. In fact for some guys they will probably have an even worst time since all the successful guys will see their success have a snowball effect while they themselves stay stagnated. You want a girl as a lesser guy? Just go fuck hookers. Stop caring what other people think. Normies give normie advice because they only think about normies like their own selves when they give said advice. They aren't thinking about some short fat balding nerd who looks like he has fetal alcohol syndrome when they give guys advice on how to get some more fucks.

Maybe try not to be ugly neckbeard

sauce?

no google results

if you want to coast throw a shitty undergraduate, join the party scene and brag and gloat about your college years, do it.

otherwise, be a good student, study and think long term like an adult

I guess it helps that im a girl

Not even. I take care of myself and more bulkier than the other guys.

Will you have sex with me?

I don't fuck virgins

2 samefags larding the same nigger. What a time to be a life.

What collage, Sup Forumsro? Are you part of a fraternity?

I'm not a virgin. Most of my lays were under average women, outside of college. Feels bad man.

You are a guy...Tits or GTFO.

Tech. No, but I think about it a lot. I don't know the first thing about frats.

Texas Tech?

Yeh

Don't even

Damn it! I can't keep posting my tits on Sup Forums

Came to college with 0. Left with 24 that I could remember. Oddly enough I can't remember 24 now but I know that's my number. Could be more. I was black out 3 nights a week.

Eh I'm UT. Not in the mood for raider rash

I think it depends on the vibe you give off and the efforts you put into having sex. I'm a sophomore in college and kinda chubby but i've had sex with 4 girls this semester. AMA I guess

Well, there you go! First thing Sup Forumsro...Fraternize.
Then when you are in like sin, PARTY JOIN. Expect pranks and lulz at your expense. Then you are won of the guyz.
Also, most tech collages are meh about the party and such. If no scene or frat, go to another campus and snatch a bitch.

Hit the gym

yup.
they generally hype up bullshit scams like college to either entice you into debt, or suicide.
either way, it's all bullshit.

were they good looking?

What would be you done anyway?

I don't how to start though. Give plan.

>i refuse to believe not everyone is a miserable waste of oxygen like myself so I claim they're larping

Go disappoint your parents some more, chief.

Wow, I don't often think of killing myself, but when I remember that I'm still a virgin at this age, that near brain-dead teenagers do this casually... the thought starts to seem attractive.
How the fuck do I overcome such a massive lack of experience?

Poor blue pilled idiot.Wome only have sex with 20% of best looking men. The game is rigged.Take the black pill.

Get on a diet. Maybe the keto diet and start doing some cardio dude. Lost 25 pounds this semester and have had sex with 3 of my friends. Same femanon here

Nerd detected.

This is confirms. I slumped a bunch you normie fags would jizz all over for. Based 20 percenter here.

W-w-what? Mannnnnn....Sup Forumsro, jus no. You have got to be kidding! Look, go to student union or gov or hell, even a professor who is a dude. Ask about Greek Fraternity...and Sup Forumsro at this stage, you should do your own research. lmgtfy.com/?q=Greek fraternity

Maybe the odds are against me, but I'm not backing down

Already done this.

Reely? The same damn one,huh?
You are about to get on Santa's naughty list. It comes with a B& hammer.

No fucking girl knows anyone in college it's like resetting life. Talk to all girls say hi pretend to give a shit about what they say. It's that easy. They want someone in their life at college they don't want to be alone. Your just a fucking shy neckbeard that's why. Either talk to them and don't be a fucking creep or kys cause you going to leave a virgin

Well fuck OP idk

>leave a virgin
seems legit.

OP do you live in a dorm?

I'm 5'9 btw :/

No.

Pretty sure user is talking about kys and for a virgin or not but he's leaving college a virgin mongoloid

try working on your shit personality

Checked. And you are...Capt. Obvious, right?
Been meaning to say hello for the longest time.

"Bulkier"? Do you mean swole or fat? Jesus.

Here's a tip. GTFO. Stay off of Sup Forums and screens. Read a fucking book. Pursue your interests. Have interests. Learn to cook. Groom your fucking self. Talk to girls. Talk to professors and grad students. In doing so, listen:talk in 3:1 ratio, exercise mindfulness, and don't rant or ramble. Don't be shy. Shyness is literally allowing your instincts to curb your fucking mind.

Swole

That's a huge issue.

I lived in a dorm for the first year, a fraternity house for 2 years after that, and on my own for the next two years.

I met nearly everyone in that first year because, living in a dorm, it's impossible not to meet people. I was friends with everyone in my dorms wing and I still talk to the majority of them now, 8 years on. IIRC, i fucked 6 girls that year. Not because I was trying, but it was just a by product of being social.

tl;dr don't isolate yourself, join clubs, social organizations, greek life, whatever. Just put yourself out there.

Pics or it didn't happen.

then that's one box checked. do the rest.

Are you in college to fuck or to study?

Yea a few people on here have a similar story to me, joining the party scene is a good idea to get pussy. Get a group of friends that likes to party and you will meet girls. Will end up being more miss than hit, but i would say 1 in 3 girls i tried to fuck were successful. Fucked 3 girls after my first year and ended up dating one for the past 3 years. You just have to put yourself out there and care/act like you care about them until they open up, try to make the first move as they usually will not

I think about it but I don't know if I have the money

I already got screwed over by another Sup Forumsuser in my city

We're here forever

I studied, but I should have fucked. Could have done both but was too anxious.

Try bezos

To study obviously but I don't want to miss out on the sex

Soooo pic related, then?

I don't have friends.

The key is community. Join clubs, most have parties eventually. make "friends", then make "friends of friends". Only fucked three college girls, but it was something. Oh, study abroad too. Fuck foreign girls, and then fuck girls back home who think you are going somewhere because you studied abroad.

This Sup Forumsro, knows too much.

Do you live in a house or dorms? I just started associating with those who lived on my dorm floor and finding those who go out on weekends

>dorms
Lurk more.

I live in town with family.

I was raised semi-Amish

CAPTCHA STOP signs

Just go to ranch parties, nigga

wrong school, faggot

>He didn't go to ASU

He said raider rash so he knows what school

lies

Elliot?

Started college with only 1 girl I've slept with he'll only 4 that I've even kissed. After 3 years I'm even at 4 girls I've fucked and 16-17 I've had either jerk me or suck me off.

But.. but... i have a history final to study for

Ok. Here you go

i've been in college 4 years and never even hugged a girl.

you need at least 3 years lifting to be a chad-youre only hope now is try saying “hi” to every cute girl you see around campus, get her number and gf her- if youre succesful with 1%, after 1000 you will get 10

Yeah, living in dorms freshmen year was part of the typical american college experience.

Try harder.

>snowball effect
cited for truth.
Was a beta virgin through high school
Started working out and stopped being socially retarded senior year
Started living by myself
realized hyper religious dysfunctional family was holding me back
College was a lot of fun for me.

Huh weird. I get hugs various times. Usually I just go up to lone girl and they oblige. Everything's good until they bring the boyfriend up

I've seen u around. You're that guy who is always sad.

around school or Sup Forums??
girls refuse to look at me let alone hug me

Post picture of yourself. We need to see.

hugging is low key cucking
if you;re taller or have a big dick or bigger muscles you can easily get a college girl into cuckolding her bf

Fuck you, pureruby87 faggot

didn't really focus on it, but had it on my 4th year of college

>hugging is low key cucking
holy shit if you are this insecure then any woman you date is guaranteed to cheat on you

I don't have any of that

You wanted my tits

Hahahahah