if you insist

Bully-free thread please, pledges

>s-still no proof of her sitting on black cock
n-nice try n-niggers

Queen Kendall makes me melt.

I want to kiss a Lily Collins :3

Kate bros?

K

Oh no, and the ugly people is I smell like poop prank the guard. Short cancer shake cancer.

Delet dis

p r e c u m r u b for Kendall

More Kendall!

Where the fun in that, faglord?

she looks so amazing in this set user

A L W A Y S im humping my mattress right now!

She makes me leak so much.

Pink nips best nips

Bruh we posted an interview where she literally admits it. What more do you want? An actual sex tape of her getting blacked?

M-M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a very b-beautiful w-w-woman a-and I-I'm s-so l-lucky t-to have s-s-someone l-like h-her... P-Please forgive m-me f-f-for p-possessing a-a woman y-you c-can o-only d-dream o-of having...

>A L W A Y S
I love you so much :3

You should have a doctor look at that. Probably the clap.

Good morning, user.
I hope you slept well...
Tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today

Damn!

Yes please?

Hnnngg

Because i love goddess taytay i was going to kill myself after i heard she was preggo but i knew she would want me to stay alive to worship her

I havent gone to sleep yet, and I still have too many tangerines to eat tomorrow

1-800-MATTRES

leave off the last S for SEXUAL

I love my dogs. Nobody will feed them when I'm gone.

Sexy

I'd do anything for Goddess Kendall.

Sure we will. You go on ahead. We got this.

Sexy Kendall picture

Despite the infinite flack I get from anonymous shitposters everyday I'm still going because my love for Best Emma keeps me strong. She is my hope for the future and my pillar of strength. Also the pills help with the depressive episodes.

They’ll have your bones to feed off

It's my mattress and I want it now!

natalie martinez

Mmm Bella

Yes she does
Your article was click bait. MUNNFU WOULD NEVER SIT ON BLACK COCK

god it feels so good to jerk for Kendall. I love to worship her by jerking and edging.

Cock is inserted not sat on

welcome back bd

And their shows are not going to change things up. Cancer. Lets try to be better than people, ugly way to change it up cancer and to hold on to people,

Fuck she is hot. Forgot about her. Don't have a folder for her in my collection. Have more good pics?

>clickbait
>Vanity Fair cover story

K

cancer and the short and ugly kids are no cancer, no cancer miracle people look like a piece of poop cancer only on television cancer and they travel like super stars, but they're just a budget PopEater than everybody else.

I can barely get hard to anything that's not Kendall.

Thank you, what name do you like to go by?

The way Kirsten cater. Any people together? Ugly cancer. And that's why survive is a blessing cancer, not me now, if they bother you, ugly way cancer, no cancer, no cancer in frontof, change things up cancer within try to be better than you ugly with cancer look for a short shit for all cancer.

I love her body in that bikini. I want her to squeeze my head with those thights
I won't believe it until she says it herself that she fucks blacks. Nice try tho

Kendall is my goddess and i will do anything to make her happy

I-I know m-many m-men a-a-are u-upset b-because I-I have her... T-They d-don't know wh-what i-it's l-like t-to h-have o-one o-of the m-most b-beautiful w-w-woman in the w-world...

Commander Grayson FTW.

I drip out so much precum for kendall. It makes my cock so slick and smelly afterwards

I have no name and I don't really post a specific celeb so I can't be ____user either. So I don't know!

I love you!

if they bother you, ugly way cancer, no cancer, no cancer in frontof, change things up cancer within try to be better than you ugly with cancer look for a short shit for all cancer. And was to copy off of you cancer, no cancer, no cancer. I thought change things up cancer to change things up cancer,

i feel honored to have the right to even look at my goddess. i love to edge my pathetic dick thinking about her.

How dare you. Don't even think about her riding black cock you weirdo

When I was with VJ, Id fuck Maddie while Vic was out of town.

nice idea btw her tighs,she is stunning

and am trying to read you cancer in front of change things up while holding on to you and make everything difficult, so could change things up and when you want a comfortable, they just fucking holding on to you and then change things off in and lie to people and have them try to get you angry by holding on to people, lie to you and just read more things if they couldn't get you angry or something like that, and so I just choose comfortable and they just try to read people for a change, things up. Sure poop frog cancer. After that so anyways to put cancer about it short cancer

So much leaking for me...it pours out for Kendall.

Kendall so sexy

think she's ever had big black cock between her soles or is that still white man territory?

i love to edge for Kendall. do i have permission to make cummies for my goddess?

She is very beautiful, you're right about that! :]

I know, I don't know what to call you by. ;__;
Let's leave it at friend for now. :]

No. She wants you to chop off your dick and feed it to a stray cat. Real animal lover that one.

Fuck she's even hotter now than she was before. Blacked when?

feets

Mmmmm Emma

She gets her feet nice and slippery and strokes large black cocks with her toes

Yummy

>I love you!
I LOVE YOU TOO!!! Id get on the floor with you and mix my precum with your precum and rub eachother until we cum super super hard

I wish I did. I only cum on Sunday if I've earned it.