This 2700 year old fresh was found in China, showing light haired and eyed people in a tomb of mummies

>This 2700 year old fresh was found in China, showing light haired and eyed people in a tomb of mummies

WE WUZ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocharians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Many Tarim mummies were found in the xianjang region. They had typical Caucasian features with red, brown, and blonde hair. Pretty fascinating shit actually, probably some Indo European tribe settled there

One of those Tarim basin mummies had celtic weave pattern clothing and some type of thing that could mean he possibly came from what is not modern day Austria. We WUZ CHINKS AND DOG EATERS N SHEIT.

Indo-Europeans settled in Central Asia before the Turkic peoples. You can still find blond-haired and blue-eyed ethnic Uyghurs in China despite the several millennia of Turkic roach rape.

The mummies look amazing. They look like modern-day caucasoid people that time-traveled and something went wrong.

Turkic people never raped Indo Europeans in China, you can still find Asian mummies next to the European ones. They built their own little civilization together. The ruins still exist today

AYO HOL'UP SO YOU ARE SAYING ANCIENT CHINESE AND EMPERORZ WERE WHITEY?

There weren't the Turkic peoples in those times, you dumb amerishart

>5000 years old fresh in the Sahara desert, in Argelia

what the actual fuck

>Evidence of cow herding during the Neolithic has shown up at Uan Muhuggiag in central Libya around 5500 BCE, at the Capeletti Cave in northern Algeria around 4500 BCE. But the most compelling evidence that R1b people related to modern Europeans once roamed the Sahara is to be found at Tassili n'Ajjer in southern Algeria, a site famous pyroglyphs (rock art) dating from the Neolithic era. Some painting dating from around 3000 BCE depict fair-skinned and blond or auburn haired women riding on cows.

The Sahara didn't use to be a barren desert it had mini lakes everywhere when the Egyptians were there.

True

They also found two mummies of Chinese travellers in Viking era Europe.

>You can still find blond-haired and blue-eyed ethnic Uyghurs in China despite the several millennia of Turkic roach rape.
Shame

zhang

in related news:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashina

we wuz turks n sheit too

POO

to

>when you ate too much burritos

I mean how could these actually turkic( --> Ashina) people be related to IE

language maybe? turks speak turkic but aren't genetically

They used the Old Turkic language, which was close to Proto-Mongolic and Proto-Tungustic

I have nothing against Sakas and Tocharians are claimed as Indo-Iranic people. But claiming the Turkic ruling dynasty as Indo-European is too hypocritical. And another reason for 'IE-civilization pride'

ancient khazaks wuz black, ancient turkics wuz black, mongols wuz black you racis chink

Moreover, northern Tarim basin(including Kucha and Arsi) had been settled by Y-DNA haplogroup R1b, that was close to western Europeans, while southern, by R1a that was of typical eastern Iranic whites(Saka and Sogdians).
Some stonehenge-like objects are also found at the site, suggestive of the common R1b ancestors between Tocharians and other Centum Indo-Europeans.

Haha! Chalk up another one for us whites!

WE WUZ ROMANZ
WE WUZ EGYPTIANS
WE WUZ VIKANGS
WE WUZ GREEKS
WE WUZ CHINESE

tajiks still live near, and the Uyghurs are partly descendents of Yamnaya too.

The robes and hair style remind me to the Fulani.

>Whites.
>Vikings.
Don't group us with pigskins pls.

Probably related to Kushans

my ancestors :)

WE

>Legend tells of a young boy who survived a battle; a female wolf finds the injured child and nurses him back to health. The wolf, impregnated by the boy, escapes her enemies by crossing the Western Sea to a cave near the Qocho mountains and a city of the Tocharians, giving birth to ten half-wolf, half-human boys. Of these, Ashina becomes their leader and establishes the Ashina clan, which ruled over the Göktürk and other Turkic nomadic empires.[6][7]

>These first Turks migrated to the Altai region, where they were known as expert blacksmiths, akin to the Scythians.[8]

as an irish american i am proud to add this to my ancestors list of accomplishments.

All of the Tarim basin mummies turned out to be R1a, moreover, as per Chinese scientists, they were Z93- i.e. they belonged to the European type of R1a.

the Tarim Basim isnt China proper, it has more in common with the Stans States like Uzbekistan or Tajikistan. I think it only became a part of China in the Tang dinasty when China expanded to central asia.
the indoeuropeans who lived in the Tarim Basin were assimilated by turks, as it happened in all of central asia except Tajikistan.

>we wuz aryans and shiet
Approaching nigger levels of retardation.

What's next, amazonians are lost whites too?

that Tocharians were indoeuropeans is well known
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tocharians
the issue is people confusing "there were indoeuropeans in a region of modern china that borders central asia" with "the ancient chinese civilization born in the yellow river wuz aryan"

all of central asia was indo european before it got blown the fuck out by turks.

it's worse, they already started we wuz from starz

It's a fake made by Henri Lhote.

That isn't a meme.
Many kinds of Caucasians are recorded in Persian, Greek and Chinese documents there.
Even genetic research today shows that people in East Turkestan have plenty of Aryan blood.

This

You don't even have to do genetic research. Just go to Western China, and you can still see light haired people.

nah, some indo-european people lived in the region before they got absorbed into the turkic tribes in ~400bc according to chinese records, which btw are still not fully translated due to technical reasons

desu the turkish state should fund such operations but they are too busy with "we wuz muhammadean an shiet"

weren't Turks like Asian looking at one time?

Original Turkics were slant eyed Mongoloids

So Turks seems to be partly the actual descedants of some Indo-European tribes

turks were mongoloids but due to the slight IE admixture some of them had light hair/eyes

also the race-mixing due to raids and intermarriage with indo-euros/poo-in-loos/chinese did change the genetic admixture somewhat
for example the oghuz turks before leaving modern day turkmenistan were already quite iranid genetically

Define "aryan".

I think I understand. The ones that arrived in Anatolia, the Ottomans I mean, were they slant eyed mongoloids or the brownish people that are there now?

vaguely groups of people many of whom belong to R1a/R1b haplogroup.

They were Seljuks(, )

So Kyrgyz people(R1a) are almost pure Aryan

Well, considering the Ottomans lived in Iraq before moving to Bithynia...

in-between
they were brownish slanted eyed mongoloid/iranid mixtures

picture related, it is the turkic kim jong un

At least, majority of their ancestors were Scythian males and Chink females.

Oh

I did not know they came from Iraq

lmao what, never seen that before

Don't you claim 'Aryan' as smth. superior?

That shouldn't have surprised you ;)

Z280 is European R1a. Z93 is Indian R1a.

Original Turkic people originated somewhere in central Mongolia there are still old Turkic scripts from there then they migrated and yes they were originally were slant eyed places like Tuvan and Sakha were there hasn't been much racial intermixing you can see still see this

I'm pretty sure it was the other way around since it was the Turkic tribes who conquered the Indo Europeans and raped/took them as wives just like the mongols then a millennia later

WE WUZ TURKS

This

He made a very rough estimate though