Antidepressants

Are they the chemical Jew or the innovation of the white race to defeat Nihilism?

Other urls found in this thread:

longecity.org/forum/topic/71485-my-wonderful-50-day-experience-with-therapeutic-doses-of-methamphetamine-desoxyn-healed-my-mind/
youtu.be/tXUT8tNj6Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>Antidepressants
>No Nihilism
You clearly have never had the joy of swallowing this little jews

I dunno but I do know that almost every mass / school shooter in the USA was under the care of a psychologist and on these little wonder pills when they went for the high scores.

Antidepressants make people more docile and accepting of unpleasant situations. They become happy and enthusiastic about life situations and relationships that they would be better off without. Depression and anxiety have their function of telling the individual that they should redirect their life/ get out of a shitty situation. Drugging people makes them complacent in their daily drudgery and extremely easy to manipulate.

People with a predisposition to violence become happy, enthusiastic and determined to kill when taking antidepressants. They lose the inhibition and gain a positive view of themselves and what they are about to do.

So do dialated pupils mean the person is horny? Is this what the chemical Jew does to people? She looks like a zombie.

ehhh

i take bupropion (welbutrin) daily and before i did, i was very useless... sat around all the time, never exercised, drank too much alcohol. taking this pill has helped me regain my will power to put myself up to tasks that i wouldnt have had the enthusiasm before...

the real problem are SSRI's... those fuckers DO NOT HELP. welbutrin is not an SSRI, but actually a mild stimulant.

For me it felt like I take this pills more to comfort the people around me than for myself. I felt somehow "happy" during the day but at the same time I literally thought: "Fuck I'm only happy because of the meds." It was crazy. I just took them for a brief time in my youth but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone who was just an edgy kid refusing to talk with the psycholgists, like me.

That's a huge oversimplification. Some people have legit serious semi-neurological disorders like OCD and panic disorder that do benefit a lot from antidepressants/SSRIs.

>So do dialated pupils mean the person is horny?
Indicates attraction, but in this case I think she's taken something, or its the lighting.

SSRI's, MAOI's, SNRI's, Tricyclic's work on the Limbic system, were sexual arousal is controlled, it is a trick of the Jew, just like circumcision and corn flakes to stop you reproducing. Don't take them!

you see, I have debilitating OCD and to an extent I agree with you. I can attribute some of my obsessional anxiety with fallacious cognitive thought, which means all I really need to do to cure such a thing is readjust the way I think. But at the same time, I've attempted to do so over and over again, yet nothing seems to work. I always end up reverting back to catastrophic black-or-white thinking over the most retarded things.

The last time I was on meds for OCD, I wasn't primarily concerned with my cognition. Next time I go on, if I go on, I'm going to have to see just how neurological this disorder is and if SSRIs/antidepressants truly are kike pills.

I'm on SSRIs right now and am about as horny as I usually am.

What are the stats on SSRIs reducing sex drives?

SSRI's will make shit worse, perhaps remove the depression, but will fuck everything else up. FUck SSRI's man.

Good thing you're Sup Forums now

VITAMIN P!

NECESSARY FOR SOME.

GLAD WE HAVE IT.

Psychology are anti-depressants are both inventions of the Jew to control whites.

Psychology has its origins in Kabbala (Jewish mysticism).

First of all, why do you make it sound like Nihilsm is a bad thing?

Pic related is more dangerous than the jew. They are absolute traitors and must be controlled.

It's a strobe in a dark room. The pupil reacts slower than the speed of light.

This is a great insight user.

Why should a fucking nihilist care about that?

Nice avoiding the question, captain kek.

Troof

Wellbutrin is like low-dose slow-release cocaine. It works, but you're paying a price. Ultimately your dopamine receptors will down-regulate, and you will produce more MAO.

My advice to anyone with depression is to get a bike, ride it for at least an hour a day, and eat lots of sweet fruit.

theyre a way for ameridumbs' weak brain to overcome their pathetic willpower. it is ameridumbs that love to abuse these pills because its a degenerate society that depends upon "patches" to hide their flaw of characters

it is characteristic of a society that is decadent and has given up on effort, one that completely refuses to look at its flaws and fix them from root, and instead take the easy way out.

it is a way of this society's handlers to take control, and make of it a weak manageable blob of fat zombies

it is an expression, a symptom of the cultural disease that the american society beholds, one among many others like cultural psychopathy and deluded self righteousness

it is degeneratino at its finest, by the jew, for the american, both recognize this and embrace it, because they cant be better than that, and neither deserve our sympathy

I regard them as just a chemical lobotomy.

I knew someone who went to a doctor.. she was just being self indulgent , lazy, self -pity etc.. of course she's a typical younger person today. amoral, no faith, promiscuous so experience tells her she is worthless and meaningless

She had to get some teeth pulled , wisdom teeth I think maybe another and was obessing so became anxious and went to an MD for drugs.

at first I noticed only a slight change.. nothing remarkable but recently she went back and the MD upped her doses.. last time I saw her she was very clearly looking worse.. her facial appearance showed that typical zoned out disconnected expression.. not even a blissful look really confused..

Despite admitting to serious physiologic changes like a completely absent sex drive she said the higher dose is "great"...

I couldn't tell her she looked poorly compared to her former radiant beauty but I know she is for the most part lost to the drugs now.

Its very hard to get off of them and those who do try experience long periods of difficulty and agonizing adjustment ... and then there are those who completely fall apart and either kill themselves or others.

I would never under any circumstances take any psychiatric drugs

"Antidepressants" is an idiotic category.
There are many and they are varied. Maybe in Russia you will find a greater variety.

Some act on the mind in a much more broad way. Cognitive enhancers: NSI-189, cerebroylsin, "Spiritual": LSD, psilocin.
All can have significant effect on depression if I am not mistaken.

They actually work to a point
Problem is they also give unpleasant side effects not to mention fucking your head up in the long term
t. psychiatric patient

Or it will heal the mind.
longecity.org/forum/topic/71485-my-wonderful-50-day-experience-with-therapeutic-doses-of-methamphetamine-desoxyn-healed-my-mind/
youtu.be/tXUT8tNj6Wc

They are the chemical Jew. End of story.

The breath is the way.

I was on zoloft for a year and a half. The only time I ever wanted to kill myself I was on zoloft.

true to an extent, but what you have to realize is that people who have it all can be depressed. A lot of it is the jew trying to sell us shit we don't need. Like that who stupid life where you have to live in the suburbs and two and a half kid and just consume shit. I think a lot of people would be happy living innawoods living off the land.

I hear people talk out their ass about this kind of thing a lot. I had debilitating anxiety that made it almost impossible to date until I started on a low dose of Paxil. Are people over-medicated? Sure. That doesn't mean the pills have no use.

I agree with this wholeheartedly
It's a crutch for weak people who are unable to overcome their character flaws themselves

Took lexapro for about 2 months, and been taking Zoloft for about 2 weeks now.

The lexapro made symptoms worse, I was jittery and nervous as fuck like I drank way too much caffeine. Also gave me serious ED and increased suicidal thoughts.
So far the Zoloft hasn't had any side effects other than very mild ED (once a day is no problem but any more is difficult), but that may just be because I'm only on low-dose for now. So far I cant' tell that it's helped the anxiety/depression at all either.