You can only post ITT if your NHL team is in the 2nd round

NOT SO FAST REST OF NHL LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/flames-playoffs-red-mile-construction-17th-avenue-naina-s-businesses-1.4075536
anaheim.net/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=830
youtube.com/watch?v=8Fy3FRn7PY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BRING ON EITHER SAN JOSE OR EDMONTON, I DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!

we did it

I'm sure all four duck season ticket holders are ecstatic.

The city of Calgary's on suicide watch now: cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/flames-playoffs-red-mile-construction-17th-avenue-naina-s-businesses-1.4075536

And nothing of value was lost. QUACK QUACK

Due to the deal with the calgary mayor, wild wing is now unofficially the mayor of Calgary

We did it, we memed a Duck to replace a muslim as head of office in canada, even if it is for a day.

It's the Jews

hell yeah motherfucker

We improved Calgary for a day

go get em OC bros

Thank you fellow southern cali bro, best of luck in the rebuilding process for the lakers.

They made an overly risk move, and so their business has to fail. The natural cycle of renewal.

REPORTIN' FER DUTY

give your meme magic back to the angels reee

Fucking later, they can have the meme magic when the ducks win the playoffs.

> mfw it's real

anaheim.net/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=830

Kek, I almost forgot about the last bet

youtube.com/watch?v=8Fy3FRn7PY0

Bandwagon fan here, I joined with Ducks after the Chargers left my city.

how much is a 1 bedroom apartment typically in SD? La Jolla the most expensive there?

Well I guess it's good you guys have something to enjoy, I would hate to be a beaner.

1200-1400 I believe, I know La Jolla is the most expensive HOUSING. Little Italy may be the most expensive rentals.

Jesus, and 90% of the apts I've seen in La Jolla was either for senior citizens or college students.It always threw me off of how much it actually would cost there.

14-1 bet to win the cup looking good so far