So guys, the plan is im maybe a 6/10. can only pull girls that are like 7/10. i make 185,000 a year...

so guys, the plan is im maybe a 6/10. can only pull girls that are like 7/10. i make 185,000 a year. my plan is to make more money and try to get hotter girls that way. what else can i do to get them?

Be a good guy.

that never works

If you're making a lot of money try going to a better barber, getting clothes tailored, and keeping yourself better kept in order to appear more attractive. Investing in your overall look can help significantly.

If you don't have good money. If you already have money, being nice only adds to it.

workout and put some effort on your looks

like you dont need to be the most handsome guy, but if you have a nice hair or skin or something that show that you put som effort on it. girls will love thta

i already go to a good barber and work out. i dont go out much anymore either to save money. where should i try to meet them?

literally anywhere you see them

true. what should i say

You're going to have to improvise. You'll get better the more you do it. Look up some tutorials on improv and just do it. You'll embarrass yourself a few times but eventually you'll start getting good.

Fuck 40 year olds.

That's the EXACT opposite of how most guys act to get girls. Why would you give him such shit advice when you didn't even ATTEMPT to make it sound sarcastic.

They are fucking awesome in bed.

They know what they want and aren't passive aggressive about getting it.

Fuck a 40 year old and you will never look at a chick in her 20s the same way again.

this is some sage advice. keep it coming

If you cant get at least a 7/10 with 185,000 a year, you're simply not talking to girls at all. Just talk to them and you will land one.

Spend more on the hourly rate, you cheap fucker.

depends on the girls...but a 6/10 with a 6 figure salary is like an 7.5 or 8/10 in the eyes of most women. unless you have a shit personality and/or overweight, you should easily be able to pull an 8/10 girl.

If you're single making $185,000/year, going to a good barber, working out, and dressing well, you should be drowning in pussy as long as you're relatively normal. The fact that you're not hints at a much larger underlying problem. You need to figure out what that is.

lol, i have this dating app called SUDY for sugar daddies but it makes me feel kinda dirty even when its just taking them out for dinner then get laid

This I'm serious
Some guys try to be nice but they're really creeping people can tell. Also being nice doesn't mean being sappy or romantic that shit is creepy or come off as creepy even when its not.

Moar of this bitch

Flaunt that money and be a confident asshole. Thats enough income to make it work.

here you go

Ugh, sugar babies are the worst. I love the ddlg kink and have had partners that are just as into it. Sugar babies are hookers by any other name that latch onto vulnerable guys, no offense

none taken. probably 95% of girls on there are like that. 2% can hide it pretty well, and you find like 3% that are actually normal and just tired of dating broke asses

yeah i used to do the super nice guy thing and girls know you just being nice for the vagine so stopped doing that.

bro none of us are normal

>$185k/yr

Are those burgerbux or kangarookoins?

im a lead developer, been doing it for about 3 years now. make 90 an hour as a contractor so no, real dollars

USA or Australia?

US

bump