>BOS@CHI 5:30 P.M. CST ON TNT
>LAC@UTA 8 P.M. CST ON TNT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CaygGO2J3JI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUtAe5PUKtE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least make OC if you are going to force unfunny memes

>combined 16/64 from 3
I think this semen chucking sport isn't for me.

no

I remember when this place had the dankest OC, what hapepend to you /nba/.../??

holy fuck westbrook was mad in his postgame

he has garbage teammates how do you expect him to feel

...did you gusy see john wall ranch dressing room, i think he bite be the fattest nba player in la liga...but chris pauil is probably quicker in a 40 yarn dash...

he knew that before the playoffs though

this tbqh

WESTBROOK BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=CaygGO2J3JI

He should beat the fuck out of Kanter and say the roach fell down some stairs.

>score 51 points, triple double
>lose
jfc how bad are the thunder?

There's basically hard evidence at this point that KD either doesn't matter to the warriors- or they play better without him

dat meth fueled rage

>tranny cross dressing mother fucker
>stat compiler

MY FUKEN SIDES

Duhwite btfo

okc hou - hou sweeps
was atl - was sweeps
gsw por - gsw sweeps
cle ind - cle sweeps
sas mem - sas sweeps
bos chi - chi sweeps
raptors vs bucks 1-1

THE ONLY LEGIT COMPETITIVE SERIES IN THIS YEARS PLAYOFFS.

TFW Westbrook lost a game he shoulda won
he set the playoff triple double record at the same time
Then he got so mad he just started chucking 3s and forcing fouls

Now i remember why i hate Harden

how the fuck can you shoot 20 free throws in a game

And jazz clips

oh yeah i forgot, any updates on gogurt? is he out for the series?

Westchuck had 18

>los angeles california
>daylight in background
>but inside crew still talking live
what is this black magic?

LMAO

>memechucks bricks
>Barely allows their team mates to participate
>wtf is their fault
Daily reminder that the OKC without Westbrick have won all their games this season

>first 3 quarters
>okc playing like a team
>4th quarter
>russ gets le triple double and begins chucking

you think westbrook regrets signing the extension?

He scored 50 points at 0.14 3P% and 0,38 FG%. He just shot more than the rest of his team

Why does this always happen?

Please stop gambling.

>

okc plays like a team when russel is in and if they give up too many points before russel gets in he comes in agitated and plays like a tard.

tnt commentators are always pointing out how his team goes up when he's in and down when he's out.

I feel like people dont even watch the games, just shitpost about them.

Watching highlights isnt the same as watching the game.

he stopped passing after he got his 10th assist halfway through the 3rd quarter

no wonder KD left this bum

going on two years not watching any regular season games and just shitposting box scores. I probably won't watch anything other than highlights and first take until the finals

Reminder that LeBron has the court vision of Rondo, the athleticism of Westbrook, the handles of AI, the dominance of Shaq and the jump shot of Dirk.

you do you boo boo, i just wanted to say it

You deserve every bit you get.

OKC fans, click to find out this ONE, SECRET TRICK to prevent your team from choking.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUtAe5PUKtE

>cockshits
>not chokers

Cringe

Today Portland played like shit.The Warriors played just a mediocre match and outscored them by 29.The other day McColum and Lillard were on fire and only KD and Draymond played decent

Please stop gambling.

>Today

>chokelahomo shitty blunder

first you lose durant, then your lord and savior embarases himself in the playoffs. i wouldnt be suprised if within 5 years the blunder dont relocate back to seattle

>KD wanted to be the start of the team
>Management like Westbrick
>Instead of trading Westbrick for good players they just hope KD will resign and play with the memechucker
>KD obviously leaves
>OKC is left with a memechucker that misses 30 shots a game
OKC management is just godawful.They could have tricked some team into getting Westbrick

cant handle the based dope af imagery, the radiating alpha waves of the based imagery are shrinking you to a puddle of urine with spaghetti flying out of your pockets like confetti

If McCollum and Lillard get hot they can be pretty scary.They would have caused a lot of problems to SAS or Houston

Cringe image followed by cringe post. Typical from a warriors fan

SAVED

this reminds how the warriors traded monta...not saying ellis was what westbrook is today, but monta was an effective iso player that was pure heart and a fan favorite like westbrook. risky move by warrior management that had them hated and despised, until the trade and some draft picks paid off.

>this reminds how the warriors traded monta...not saying ellis was what westbrook is today, but monta was an effective iso player that was pure heart and a fan favorite like westbrook. risky move by warrior management that had them hated and despised, until the trade and some draft picks paid off.

If it goes long he should be back. Or at least he's optimistic.

why were singler and sabonis in the game at the same time

what i don't get is why, WHY, after all the hard lessons learned in the regular season, why continue to let westbrook shoot 3's?!!? he should know he's ass at them, but he makes one and he gets all confident, so he continues. It kills the thunder in late game situations because westbrook tries to be the fucking hero all the time, but then again oladipo is ass, and mcdermott didn't turn out to well. The thunder are in a bad situation guys, how do we fix them so that they're ready for next season? trade a big?

OKC had to chose between Westbrook and Durant.They did nothing and just hoped Durant to resign when he obviously wasn't happy with management and Westbrook.If they wanted to stick with Westbrook they should have traded Durant.They just did a sloppy job and got nothing in return at the end.OKC is just good at drafting.They are shit at management,trading and team building

He is roght.Trading Monta made the Warriors a dinasty.Sometimes you have to take a step back to leap further

back to back beta responses to superior swag and superior fun

take a seat kiddo, the alpha has expressed his over all leverage of dopeness and you simply cannot compete

Don't throw the word dynasty around like that.

>2: a powerful group or family that maintains its position for a considerable time born into a powerful political dynasty a baseball dynasty
>considerable time

Warriors only have on ring, and got their shit pushed in, shit cocky organization full of bandwagons. Now Lebron, Lebron is a walking dynasty, what is it again? 11 straight finals? Cleveland has more of a dynasty then those faggot chuckers.

Emotions and trying to force the catch up.

You can fix this team without trades, i think they need a coach that will cool down a hotheaded westbrook. He's a double edged sword. Slap some sense back into him and get the team back into the right state of mind. Whenever they start losing the alot of them get all depressed and shit.

someone needs to step their game up...

>11
7.The Warriors have 5 more good years.If they just won 2 or 3 more rings they would be considered a top 5 team in history (they probably are alredy)

>7.The Warriors have 5 more good years.If they just won 2 or 3 more rings they would be considered a top 5 team in history (they probably are alredy)

Damm. How will Westbrook ever recover?

>You got a nice argument HAHA
>But I will use meme arrows and a reaction image
>How about that?
Nice argument

Please stop gambling.

>euro /nba/
literally the d-league of /nba/ posting

nice argument

>7
lel noticed this as soon as i posted this fugg.
>5 more years
i don't know, 2 losing seasons in a row (2nd potentially in the finals) against lebron is embarrassing and making lebron more impressive/legendary as a player. This is an already super team with the addition of KD. If lebron does it again, Curry will explore free agency, it's ogre if lebron wins. They lose curry, they lose everyone. He's the face of the memes.

>If
they didn't and won't. Lebron is a Jordan Kobe tier generation player. He will be top of the pack until he retires.

>(they probably are alredy)
why? because of that one season? doubt it, no one remembers other great teams, people forgot about the lebron miami team already lol.

all they do is look shit up on basketball reference and read yahoo sports and try to get fan insight for their degenerate playoff gambling habit. they need to go sooner rather than later

What was he thinking?

fucking traps is the most redpilled, uncucked, /nba/-core thing you can do

eh'....lebron has the luxury of playing in the east though, has a handful of pointless final appearances, been bailed out by teammates etc etc. he's not trash, but he's no jordan.

dubs have some serious game, their only flaw since their rise has been fatigue and injuries at the most inconvenient time. losing green last year didn't help either, but the more experience they acquire from more playoff basketball, the more general fearlessness they'll acquire, and with that the more serious damage they'll potentially be able to dish out. the potential to seriously wreck the league is higher than anything lebron has done, proven with the 73 wins.

dubs do have more to prove for themselves though, nothing is going to be given to them..

>They did nothing

They literally begged him to stay. The fucking governor of Oklahoma offered him a position in the government.

>They should have traded him

No shit, of course they would have if they knew he was going to leave.
People forget that Durant intentionally misled them into believing that he was going to stay until it was too late to trade and then he changed his mind and left. He wanted to go to Golden State and no where else so he didn't want to risk a trade with some other team. He absolutely screwed OKC over.

The Warriors lost last year because Bogut got hurt and Barnes was useless offensively and defensively. In theory KD solves this. I don't see the Cavs ,or anyone for that matter,winning a healthy Warriors

>They literally begged him to stay
How does it matter? Durant told management that he didn't like to play with Westbrook and that he was not happy with coaching and management. If they weren't retarded they could have just do something other than begging,like trading Westbrook for players that he liked or firing the coach. It was pretty obvious that it was KD or Westbrook at the end

do you think Durant will cry when he wins the title?

>Durant told management blah blah

Where are you getting this from? Your ass?
There was nothing OKC could have done to get him to stay. He wanted to go join the cool kids' club in Cali.

i agree man, management just tried to hold onto both when what they had was obviously not a polished brand of basketball. their brand was just durant and russ trading hero ball moments.

even with harden on the team they had moments where they struggled against the lakers and spurs in 2011-2012 wcs and wcf. thunder had moments were they were prone to getting finessed throughout those playoffs.

but yeah, management couldn't pull the trigger on trading either and because of that a shit ton of pressure was on durant, since he was the one who was willing to adjust while westbrook just a 'gtfo my way, ima do me' kinda dude.

a move had to be made...

>I don't see the Cavs ,or anyone for that matter,winning a healthy Warriors

LEBRON LITERALLY DESTROYED A HEALTHY MEMES TEAM LAST SEASON, ARGUABLY 2ND BEST TEAM IN ALL OF BASKETBALL HISTORY, WHY WON'T YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND LEBRON IS THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD, DUDE TOOK CLEVELAND TO THE FINALS YEAR ONE, GOT THEM A TITLE YEAR 2. AND HE WILL DO IT AGAIN, IT'S ALL ABOUT GETTING 2 FOR DA LAND DAMMIT.

Jordan never played good teams like the Warriors and spurs in the finals. And I don't think Jordan on this Cleveland team beats Warriors last year. Jordan benefited a lot from his circumstances.

>There was nothing OKC could have done to get him to stay.
Trading Westbrick

What is the evidence that Durant wanted them to trade Westbrook?

>LEBRON LITERALLY DESTROYED A HEALTHY MEMES
Before Bogut's injury and Draymond's suspension they were 3-1. That is not healthy

He told management. Westbrook even met with him trying to discuss how to change his game

>Draymond got suspended therefore they weren't 100%.

Not how it works friend.
Getting suspended is just part of his game and has to be factored into the 100%. Live by the dick kicks die by the dick kicks.

If anything they were fucking lucky they even made it to the finals. Draymond blatantly kicked Stephen Adams in the dick TWICE and NBA did nothing.

In CA, it was definitely dark after the GSW game. It's still light here until 10:30 ET though. They must have filmed it before the game.

>He told management

Source?

>Westbrook met with him

So did everyone.

I am not saying that Draymond didn't deserved to be suspended. He was a mong but it really hurted the Warriors. Also Bogut injury was key for LeBron and Kyrie as they were almost free to penetrate to the rim

jordan went up against good teams man, in a rougher league even.

the thing about mj was that he was relentless with his game, mid range was automatic and he had his supporting cast as well to create a balanced and consistent offensive onslaught. he played great defense with other quality defenders as well.

lebron though....there was a huge stretch where lebron made some dumb choke-like decisions late in close games, mix that with the fact he couldn't get proper support and you have a tier below mj.

i do think lebron is better now mentally, than he was 3 or so years ago though.

i made a thread on /qa/ about only letting season ticket holders post on /nba/. these threads are getting to be too much. it thins out the herd and ensures quailty threads

>mentally

>What is the evidence
>provides no evidence
lel
i remember this. DESU warriors make it on dirty plays and a retarded spamming strategy, only cuckos like reggie miller admire it because miller was a retarded spammer to, but real players know. It's all about mentality and how you play, not if you win or lose, woud you take michael jordan if he had no rings? but still had every single thing about him the same except he had a shit supporting cast? or a 5 ringed javale mcgee?

You could not be more wrong

Durant wanted to stay with westbrook but westbrook was too much of a bad boy for him so his mom made him go to gsw and didnt allow him to tell westbrook. Then he saw goodboi curry and he was okay with it, but he still loves westbrook deep down and wished coach would have changed his attitude.