Ronaldo proves that hard work > talent

Ronaldo proves that hard work > talent

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.com/football/news/11096/10321631/cristiano-ronaldo-lionel-messi-dimitri-payet-or-gareth-bale-which-player-is-the-best-free-kick-taker
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lets be real, Ronaldo may be a fucking incredible hard worker, but he had a lot of things going for him prior to it as well.

implying Ronaldo doesn't have boatloads of talent as well

>Sup Forums hates messi
>Sup Forums loves penaldo

What happened? I thought messi was /ourguy/

>refs > Enrique memery

Exactly. Now give offsidenaldo his Balloon

this is /spol/ where everyone who disagrees with shitty opinions is reddit

>Hard work
He literally said he saved himself to be the best shape in the last part of the season (so he gets all the praise for the las tapins). That's not hardwork, true hardworkers work from the beggining of the season.

TSUU

>Being this retarded

Overtraining =/= hard work

>was
for me, you said it
3 lost finals later, he isn't

>Make sure that you are in peak condition during the important phase of the season

Pretty smart for me lad

>implying Messi doesn't work extremely hard

Yes it is smart. Smart work. No hard work.

>You can't work hard and smart
M8 you are just butthurt.Most players try to peak at the end of the season not just Ronaldo
Messi was known to be pretty lazy and to barely follow the diet.He is just pure talent.He just works in his set pieces

A weak ass start can fuck you up the liga. With that mentality no wonder why Halal won just one in 8 years, but yeah they are the ultimate Champion league team.

>A weak ass start can fuck you up the liga
Yes but that is why you need a qality bench.Madrid did well at the start of the season because of Asensio and Morata.Barça just plays their starting line up and they are death in March

>missi fans on suicide watch clutching at straws

This week was the final piece in proving the tsu >= hgh conjecture
Refs can only paper over the cracks for so long, Messi will always play the false goat position

With exception of maybe Suarez and Messi he also has much better teammates all around him.

penaldo proves that a great tap-in merchant can be considered GOAT if you just market yourself hard enough

>tap-in merchant
Stick to >icefight, leaf

Missi
>manlet
>dyed his hair
>fake beard to look like a chad
>from autist to agressive cuck
>its not that entertaining to see him anymore
Tsu
>infinite source of memes
>has an airport
>has a museum
>actually scores

>messi
>manlet
>cant head
>awful at freekicks
>international choker
>muh passing sideways on the half way line
>tax fraud
>tattoos
>pizza n sprite

>ronaldo
>pure
>incredible athlete
>GOAT heading and freekicks
>vegetarian
>leads his national team to euro glory
>CL winner last year
>ballondor winner AGAIN
>gives lots to charity
>likeable brave single father

I am not a Messi hater cause I respect his skills and his life. but you have to admit CR7 is WAY BETTER than Messi, Here's everything. Look CR7 was born in a really poor family he grew and grew... and now he became what people believe the best soccer player on this planet. I wonder how he grew and became who he is now? He trained everyday LEGIT EVERYDAY, never gave up and always tried again. trained. remember that word. Lets take a look at Messi. Messi is NATURAL when he was born he already had his ability's he didn't work for it. he trains shit now cause his guts are all natural. When I take a look back at CR7 he TRAINED - see I used the word... He TRAINED to become who he is now but Messi didn't do NOTHING. Ronaldo MADE him self Messi did nothing. Ronaldo = Hard work. Messi = Nothing. Look how Messi quit Argentina? Why? lets take a look Messi missed this massive penalty in Copa America. He missed for his International team ' Argentina. Okay you might be thinking how CR7 missed a penalty to! But if you take a look whats more insane/important? Messi pen ofc Ronaldo missed a pen in the damn quarter finals what would of do nothing. idk I think is was in the round of 16 I got no idea but Messi's is still way more insane and he missed it. HE IS WEAK and quit International soccer. I think International soccer is Way more important than Club soccer cause Your playing for your own country instead you might be playing for another club in another country Playing for your country makes you be more effective and strong. Ronaldo NEVER quit International soccer or Club soccer which makes him STRONG!!! and gain he will never give up. Messi weak as SHIT. It doesn't matter if he has more ballondors cause it basically means the best of the YEAR not in the PLANET* now retards listen to my message and RONALDO LOVERS HALA RONALDO!!!!!!

its not that. barca have pretty much always been a strong 11+meh bench team, even during the guardiola era. even madrid only became a star studded bench because of florentinos hoarding. difference is that madrid know when to use their bench players. they know for example that Isco is good to see off shitters from the bottom half of la liga but they almost never start him against big teams because he sucks dick.

Hope you guys realise that natural talent is a myth.

Just think scientifically, if it makes sense for a human to be predisposed to play a sport that involves kicking a ball.

both are bad at freekicks, but messi is better on that

ummmm no.

skysports.com/football/news/11096/10321631/cristiano-ronaldo-lionel-messi-dimitri-payet-or-gareth-bale-which-player-is-the-best-free-kick-taker

>ronaldo sucks at taking free kicks for his national team
>SO LETS IGNORE INTERNATIONAL GAMES AND ONLY FOCUS ON CLUB STATS XDDDD

if it isn't a natural talent why aren't you a professional athlete?

Tsunaldo was always /myguy/

>Just think scientifically, if it makes sense for a human to be predisposed to play a sport that involves kicking a ball.

There can be an array of traits involving mentality and motor control that make you superior at kicking a ball than most of your human peers

it's a relative thing

childhood is think Goku = Ronaldo and Vegeta = Messi

adulthood is realising Ronaldo is Vegeta and Messi is Goku

>Ronaldo wasn't talented

he was simply smarter in embracing a finisher role as opposed to a regular dribbler and creator

that latter is harder to sustain as your body ages and your fire dwindles

>Messi
>Not the manlet
What did he mean by this?

Ronaldo has proven himself as winger on either side and as a lethal poacher
Messi has proven he's nothing more than a Xavi babby who needs him to spoon feed him balls into the box

seems fine enough, they also leave out ronaldos period at united which was by far his most efficient period as far as free kicks go.also how many goals does messi have for argentina from free kicks? like 2? it isnt a flattering rate for him either

were redpilled now

we were young and easily swayed by the pepsi and journo conspiracy forcing messi on us

now we see the truth

plus old penaldo was a diving pussy and a manure customer. now he made us a meme and a statue

tldr you like messi as a kid, same with anime and action figures

when you grow up you realise all the things you liked as a kid are actually shit

Ronaldo is smart though. He's slowly starting do decline little by little and so changed his role to that of a god-tier poacher. Messi has been on an even steeper decline yet can't adapt to it.

>playing in lol liga require hardwork or talent
Kek

I doubt this is decided by two CL games. If real madrid doesn't win the CL it would have meant shit his Bayern Goals.

Messi has more goals than CR this seasons. And better scoring to games ratio. And assists. \sp has only memory for one week.

>Implying the taller guy has to work harder

Is this a copypasta???

Serious question, just how reddit you gotta be to be a Cancerlona and Messhit fanboy? Serious mental retardation right there. I actively watch football since 1996 and only remotely charismatic Cancerlona players were Saviola, Zambrotta and Deco.

why are manlets so fucking shit?

Missi scores heavily against loser teams.

Ronaldo doesn't even play every game.

>dinho
>puyol
>fatnaldo
>romario

>Messi has more goals than CR this seasons.
and he will have plenty more in not-champions-league

closeted homosexualism

>People unironically think you can stay up the top for a decade without hardwork
Remember Ronaldo and Ronaldihno?

But Muller is 6 ft 1

more like casuals prefer some poacher that stands there waiting for goals than a punished man given the task of carrying everything he's been a part of

No, Messi was never ourguy. Messi is reddit tier.

>ooh this guy is arrogant and shows passion on the pitch, this offends my numale cuck brain, i hate ronaldo so much!!

>Implying he can carry a team at all
K E K

>american
I didn't even need to read to know you're a retard.

pretty much like sex. when you grow up you realize it's just emptiness and darkness after you cum.

because it's not 2012 anymore

T H I S

vegeta was always the patrician choice.

/toy/ says fuck you mang