/balt/ /ausnz/

me taking the pic edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TcWPiHjIExA
youtu.be/VU7qTVkjMWU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ni hao

same here, but i decided to only live off water today, spent too much money on food recently

Fucking weebfaggots.

> but i decided to only live off water today,
No

Hmm?

>spent too much money on food recently

Was it not ingredients and just instant food?

Eat something

her head looks like a fucking balloon

never loved a bitch

That's because Satania is basically the main character in the series. Everything revolves around her trying to "defeat" Gabu. She creates the conflict in this series and makes it actually interesting, while all other characters just react to her actions. She is the only one who even has goals and the motivation to accomplish them, when Gabu just doesn't give a fuck and basically does nothing.
I get that NEETs are supposed to identify themselves with Gabu. I really do. But the lack of trying to accomplish a certain goal or something like that doesn't let her character really develop, which makes her a very boring.

Just the two of us
Building castles in the sky

It was mostly phone-order pizza and takeaway food.
Maybe an apple or somethign
Good point, good point

Yes, her head is full of air, just like a balloon
Yes
Eat

You're evil and mischievious

Just the two of us
You and I

No!

Just won a game of battlegrounds squads as a duo, feels good man
asia server is free wins

Satania a cute.

satania the best

moskau moskau

"eternal jew in kaunas"

i hope mikoto gets raped to death by jews

youtu.be/TcWPiHjIExA

I hope things go well for Mikoto.

hey thanks guys(girls)

Agreed, he's a good man, despite his problems

hey those problems will be gone in a bit
im visiting the doc tomorrow

Mean!

Lithuania is best girl

you work out but do you fidget spin???

It sickens me that people associate fidget spinners with autism. I'll have you know that mastering the fidget spinner is no easy feat. You have no idea how much time, effort, and money I put into this passion of mine. I had to sell three of my highest quality vape pens and work additional hours at Best Buy in order to be able to afford the limited edition Triple Dragon Deluxe™ fidget spinner. You have no idea how long I trained to master the fidget spinner. Tell me, do you train for 8 hours a day, every day to perfect something you are "passionate" about? Didn't think so. And I'm not even done perfecting my form yet. You see, the fidget spinner is much more than a toy: it is the most unique and inspirational form of art of the 21st century only respected by the most intelligent people. I highly doubt that greatest "athletes" put as much time into perfecting their sport as we do into mastering the fidget spinner. Tell me, what "sport" requires as much concentration, effort, flexibility, and intellect than the art of performing the perfect spin? I'll answer that for you: none of them. I swear, if I ever hear someone associate fidget spinners with "autism" again, I will be more than willing to put them on the ground. I wouldn't fucking care if I was put in jail. I am willing to sacrifice my own-well being to defend not just my passion, but my life.

I swear to Jesus H. Christ I love fidget spinners so much they are so much fun I can't even believe it I have soooooooo many fidget spinners it's epic and I don't even know where to keep them all I have blue ones and red and green ones and a rainbow one and one that lights up one time I broke one of my spinners doing a really cool trick for my friend brad and I cried and screamed about it for 3 days straight cause it was my favorite spinner that my grandma gave me before she went to Cleveland and I loved it and brad made fun of me at school all year and now I don't talk to brad anymore because he is mean and doesn't even really like fidget spinners like I do and if he can't understand that fidget spinners are really cool then he isn't even a good guy I wonder if President trump play with fidget spinners that would be really cool my dad doesn't like trump or fidget spinners so I'm probably running away from home but I don't know how I'm going to pack all my spinners I'll have to ask dad for a big bag or something like now

This attitude really pisses me off. And is the rest of all the shitty plastic fidget spinners flooding Youtube... ...Take for instance, the Vorso Flat Top. The is a >$100 hand finished luxury executive fidget spinner, aimed at CEOs and presidents. This isn't some stupid fad for kids on Youtube to mess about with while playing Minecraft. There are plenty of bespoke spinners that go for >$300 or even approaching the thousands. Would you call someone "autistic" for wearing a Patek Philippe watch? Or for driving a Mercedes Benz? I wish people would stop conflating cheap plastic spinners with luxury executive spinners...

Never seen a fidget spinner in my life 2bh

Do you adopt a different personality for each thread you're in or something?

Same. But if its a thing that soothes autists, I kind of want one. Might help me calm down and stop me from grinding my teeth when I'm under stress. That's bad for them.

No
Only in homo/cuckbait threads (I'm not the op of that thread btw)

>Might help me calm down and stop me from grinding my teeth when I'm under stress
What's grinding your teeth? I clench and bite on the molars in the right side of my mouth, it's a tick, but I imagine grinding to be more severe than that

nusizudykit weebai

hmm?

I feel like buying a fidget spinner just to see how boring it will be after 2 mins

Clenching my teeth and then just grinding them together. It fucks up the protective surface of teeth.

Tell me Australia, how do you make the migrants' boats make a 360° when you catch them ?

i do that too

good goy

>when all the good posters left your general a long time ago and now only weebs and foreigners are left

Söö nätsu.

This. Good advice.

No good poster ever existed

I'm a very good poster.
ALL of my posts are thought provoking and filled with wit and highbrow humour.

This

>ALL of my posts are thought provoking and filled with wit and highbrow humour.
This is some real funny stuff mate, are you a comedian per chance?

what a slut this gab is

Is this animeme good?

Gonna have to shave my head soon because of balding. I can never be a cute.

She's not a slut
She's right and you know it

Its fun, I like it.
It may be too close to a battle-haram for most people, but the girls are cute enough

she's right but she's still a slut
balding sucks man, afraid i'm gonna get it soon as well

No, I just like being a bit silly sometimes.
I have fun.

Stop calling her a slut!

>spends all her neet time thinking of cocks
Wow, now I can see why you like her so much.

>go to the grocery store
>charity harassers
>3 of them
>hello lets talk about helping children
>happens every time I go to the store
how about you fuck off you fucking piece of shit and take your fucking starving kids with you

how can you argue with this photo?

If the kids are Estonian you should donate 2-3 euros to help a little bit.
If they're some niggers in Africa you're free not to care.
Just my opinion.

> >spends all her neet time thinking of cocks
What the hell you're talking about??
Have you described yourself or something?
Looks like a fake

hot pic
saved

It's getting late into the night but I want to play video game, looks like it's going to be an all nighter boyos.

Hm, so you like sluts...
And you're into being cucked too...
I see
Go to sleep

>If the kids are Estonian you should donate 2-3 euros to help a little bit.
how dare you work and have an income and enough money to buy food while these lazy inbreds are shooting heroin instead of feeding their children
fucking entitled white caucasian heteronormative cisgendered able-bodied employed male

Good shit. Just stack up on coffeine-rich drinks and you're good to go
What game do you wanna play?

Have fun.

Why is it printed out on a piece of paper?
Dirty Russian
DELET

>Good shit. Just stack up on coffeine-rich drinks and you're good to go

Couldn't agree more.

I would've bought sugar-free stuff if I were you but hey
Not bad

H-hot
I don't know
The one who has done it is probably going to cum on her picture

What games you playing?

But you like sluts too, since you like Gab so much.

NO!
I refuse.

I'm not too sure might play my map painters I thoroughly enjoy those or maybe some JRPGs I have unfinished.

Thanks m80 I will.

Have fun then

Damn, now I want some Red Bull.

Me on the left.

I do, but she's not a slut
Who cares about some games?
Rest is important
You can play them tomorrow

Cool dude, I woke up at 6pm last night so I'm gonna pull an all-nighter as well

>red bull instead of monster
wtf I hate frogs now

monster sucks
burn only

I drink Monster too sometimes I just had to clean it up because I had too much cans on my desk.

There are also some Burn on the back.

>redbull
>monster
Anything that isn't mother is a waste of money
Oh wait you guys don't have mother :3c

I already had this pic but thanks for the (You).

oh, you're welcome...

youtu.be/VU7qTVkjMWU

Monster tastes like shit.

I've been on a WoW nostalgia trip for like a week.

*vomits*

suggestions for my sisters bday present guys? not chocolate or anythin cos she fat enough

Buy her some shampoo or something, bitches love cosmetics

weird how everyone thinks that they are welcome here

It's the offside of an english langauge general.
Get her a gym membership.

As if your room wasn't dirty enough.

oreimo bluray

eromanga sensei bluray

yosuga no sora bluray

kiss x sis bluray